Author Topic: PCE games FS at NCS  (Read 240 times)

akamichi

PCE games FS at NCS
« on: August 10, 2007, 04:52:01 AM »
Apparently NCS found old stock of a number of PCE games/accessories recently.  All are new/shrinkwrapped.  I thought people here might be interested.  :dance:

http://ncsx.com 
Mouse over Orphanage and you'll see the link to PC Engine stuff.

Here's the games they had when I looked:
Police Connection - Japan  $15.00 Each
Mirai Shounen Conan - Japan  $15.00 Each
High Grenadier - Japan  $15.00 Each
Final Zone II - Japan  $15.00 Each
Exile II: Janen no Jishou - Japan  $15.00 Each
Dragon Spirit Hu-Card - Japan  $16.00 Each
Davis Cup Tennis - Japan  $5.00 Each
Builder Land - Japan  $15.00 Each
Babel - Japan  $15.00 Each
Kabuki Den - Japan $ 25.00 Each

esteban

Re: PCE games FS at NCS
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 05:47:07 AM »
All right, I have to ask: What is Police Connection? I've never seen it before, and outside of the info at PCECP, I know nothing...

Any chance it has great music and is worth it for the soundtrack alone? Ha! I know the answer to this question... :)

Folks should check out the July 31st news link as well... there are a few items there (a memory back up unit for the PCE Shuttle!? I've never heard of that before) that might interest folks.
  |    | 

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 06:13:52 AM »
Folks should check out the July 31st news link as well... there are a few items there (a memory back up unit for the PCE Shuttle!? I've never heard of that before) that might interest folks.

Interesting - I assume that they had to make these because the stripped down bus wasn't compatible with any existing peripheral (not just the CD).

P.S. - I'm having a déjà vu moment here.  Didn't someone post about ncsx yesterday?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

SignOfZeta

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 12:01:37 PM »
Most of those games have been in stock for a year or two, if not longer. The SotD esteban mentioned though does have some new and semi-interesting stuff.