Author Topic: funny auction  (Read 539 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: funny auction
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2007, 09:17:49 AM »
Do you have a link for that auction?

Clicky

Here's a pair of his auctions with shared destinies: Yin and Yang.  At least he's descriptive and doesn't appear to be trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Keranu

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2007, 10:57:30 AM »
Thanks for the links. I was wrong, looks like he wasn't overcharging shipping for the Earthworm Jim + AC auction. I guess he just really doesn't want to keep that AC lying around!

And lol at the broken Master System auction. The other auction was pretty impressive though.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

esteban

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2007, 05:06:13 AM »

Clicky

Here's a pair of his auctions with shared destinies: Yin and Yang.  At least he's descriptive and doesn't appear to be trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes.
How much do the Sega 3D glasses go for these days? Assuming his pair works, that is a pretty sweet item to get in this batch.
  |    | 

Turbo D

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2007, 01:41:45 PM »
I think that they go for around $50, a year or two ago, I saw them going for double that, haha.

sideshow

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2007, 05:16:04 PM »
Although ebay does have amazing deals, sometimes you stumble upon auctions that just make you think the seller is retarded.  For instance, I saw a Sega Saturn S-Video cable on ebay for 99.99.  I contacted the seller to see if they made a mistake, you know the cable really should of been 9.99, but they actually believed the cable was worth that much. 

Keranu

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2007, 09:33:17 AM »

Clicky

How much do the Sega 3D glasses go for these days? Assuming his pair works, that is a pretty sweet item to get in this batch.

I think I paid around $20-30 for my loose pair a few years ago.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

MotherGunner

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2007, 03:21:51 PM »
Tron, I just wanna know who the girl is...
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

LEO EL INCOMPARABLE

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2007, 03:27:45 PM »
THAT'S  FRANKEN-TURBO !!!