Author Topic: Exile: Wicked Phenomenon  (Read 1569 times)

Keranu

Re: Exile: Wicked Phenomenon
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2007, 07:00:02 AM »
I'm pretty sure that the instruction manual lists weapons that I don't have.  Which weapons do you have?  I'll check to see if I have them.
The weapons I have are the ones you can easily find in the Tower of the Lost Souls on the ground on floors two and three I think.

Quote from: turbo D
I have an Idea where Sadler's best weapons are, but I haven't gone to look since I already beat it, haha. But I suspect them to be near the entrance to the hanging garden. There are these flying lions there that you can walk on. I think that you have to follow the trail of them down and then there might be some treasure box somewhere.
Yeah same here, except my suspecion of where Sadler's best weapons are (or maybe something else special) is at the last screen of the Great Ark (where you fight Dihjin) because there was this floating platform I saw that seemed like it might lead to something but I didn't risk going to it. Maybe I'll check it out again.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

nodtveidt

Re: Exile: Wicked Phenomenon
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2007, 09:15:21 AM »
Sadler's best weapons, Parmella Sword and Parmella Shield, are in Hanging Garden. In order to get to them, you do indeed have to jump onto the backs of the flying lion-like creatures in this area. They're on a floating platform under the second set of elemental nuisances. It's been awhile since I played the game so I couldn't tell you exactly how it's done, but I'll probably play through again for the sole purpose of finding them.