Author Topic: Sol Moonarge  (Read 1216 times)

awack

Re: Sol Moonarge
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2007, 04:38:03 PM »
This is all i have, i don't think I'm very far into the game.

m1savage

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 04:49:00 PM »
Don't have a lot of side pics ready but here's a few more pics to whet yer whistle   :-"

Keranu

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2007, 04:51:18 PM »
Holy crap, those screenshots look sweet! Thanks a lot, guys!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2007, 07:26:20 PM »
Wow, it looks great, one of these days I'll play thru it.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2007, 07:47:02 PM »
Wow, long-nosed Aaron Carter, the chick from the Land O'Lakes box, a tomato, and the father from The Jeffersons. That's an all-star cast.

Turbo D

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2007, 08:25:17 PM »
Wow, long-nosed Aaron Carter, the chick from the Land O'Lakes box, a tomato, and the father from The Jeffersons. That's an all-star cast.
rofl  :lol:

esteban

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2007, 06:28:58 AM »
Seriously. I didn't know this game had platforming sections...

More screenshots of the platforming, please... :)
  |    | 

Keranu

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2007, 09:02:45 AM »
Seriously. I didn't know this game had platforming sections...

More screenshots of the platforming, please... :)
Neither did I until GUTS mentioned it! In fact, I really knew nothing about this game at all until the posts about it recently! I've seen the same few screenshots for it for years and always though it looked funny.
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

nat

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2007, 09:59:05 AM »
The graphics look really colorful and nice. This kind of game is the reason I love the Turbo! I need to get a copy.

m1savage

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2007, 03:45:41 PM »
Don't know that I'd exactly call them "platforming" sections. It's not exactly Mario.

I'm stuck in some freakin town wearing a mole suit at the moment. Not a clue what I'm supposed to be looking for.

GUTS

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2007, 11:07:17 AM »
Dig through ALL the rock to find the hidden staircases in the houses, there are a couple people you need to talk to, then you go to the graveyard and check all the graves to free the people's spirits.

The platforming sections aren't actual platforming, the game just switches to a side view instead of overhead, but all the the controls are exactly the same.  It does make for a really nice bit of variety though, especially since those sections usually have some of the best graphics and coolest effects in the game.

Keranu

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2007, 12:11:18 PM »
The platforming sections aren't actual platforming, the game just switches to a side view instead of overhead, but all the the controls are exactly the same.  It does make for a really nice bit of variety though, especially since those sections usually have some of the best graphics and coolest effects in the game.
Yeah that's what I figured, but that's still neat.

m1savage

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2007, 02:35:35 PM »
Made a lot of progress in the game today. Got turned into a cat so I could swat mice at one point.  :mrgreen:

Thankfully I had the heads up on the rainbow glasses or that one dungeon would have been damn near impossible. Think I'm nearing the end.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2007, 03:25:32 PM »
Damn, this game has nice graphics.

Regarding the screen shots you are using, are you actually playing this in an emulator, or are you somehow just transferring your save file to the emu in order to advance the game to that point at take a screen shot?

Keranu

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2007, 03:31:05 PM »
Regarding the screen shots you are using, are you actually playing this in an emulator, or are you somehow just transferring your save file to the emu in order to advance the game to that point at take a screen shot?
I was wondering the same.