Author Topic: THIS IS THE BIG ONE. 564 games for sale!!! SOLD items edited 10/14  (Read 3886 times)

MurderDate

Re: THIS IS THE BIG ONE. 564 games for sale!!! SOLD items edited 10/14
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2007, 09:54:19 AM »
yeah I'm asking myself the same question.  He's sitting on some of my money..
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2007, 10:56:34 AM »

As in you paid already for stuff but it has not arrived? When did you pay,how long ago,how much exactly,and for what items?

Have you made any kinda contact with him at all? I don't think he has even posted on the Neo forums......He had a few problems like this before I had heard but he had worked it all out from what I understood.

Did you infact touch base with him to confirm with him everything was in stock and he knew you would be making payment?

MurderDate

« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2007, 11:22:29 PM »

As in you paid already for stuff but it has not arrived? When did you pay,how long ago,how much exactly,and for what items?

Have you made any kinda contact with him at all? I don't think he has even posted on the Neo forums......He had a few problems like this before I had heard but he had worked it all out from what I understood.

Did you infact touch base with him to confirm with him everything was in stock and he knew you would be making payment?

I paid for a modded system and some games -yep.  He said it was all done & ready to go , then he went out of town w/o shipping anything.

A good three digit sum of money.

I wrote him about 5 times & haven't heard back yet.   He sounded legitimately busy so I have given him some space this last week & haven't bugged him.

I got the impression this guy was 100% for trust & I shouldn't worry about anything... ?

I figure he's just busy..

D-Lite

« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2007, 01:47:05 AM »
Hey folks, sorry for the lack of contact and the disappearance lately.  I'm still here and still doing the stuff, just swamped.  Family and it's been a real struggle with the management we have at work now.  I only get to work on PCE stuff in any capacity after 10 PM due to work and family obligations.  This all sandwiched around a trip to the east coast for a while....

But in those weeeeeee hours I have been doing some modding and mostly I'm updating the list!  The new list will be pushing around 800 games, many of the sold stuff being added back in.

If you e-mailed me and haven't gotten a response then please feel free to e-mail me again and give me a kick in the ass. 
Check my site for Turbo, Neo, NGPC, and superguns!
http://www.multimods.com

MurderDate

« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2007, 01:53:41 AM »
damn!    Dean has a life !!     way to go Dean -  and no problem.   I'm lookin fwd to the mailman coming to my house and making the touchdown !   :idea:

D-Lite

« Reply #125 on: November 21, 2007, 03:11:26 AM »
damn!    Dean has a life !!     way to go Dean -  and no problem.   I'm lookin fwd to the mailman coming to my house and making the touchdown !   :idea:
Like you said in the e-mail, I'll just send the current batch and we'll work on the new list you sent shortly.  No shipping charge for those new ones ;)

Oh, and for the next list, I'll be offering up a list of trades I need.  I'm about 150 games short of the full PC Engine game collection, so it's about time..... 

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2007, 03:28:13 AM »
Good deal,everyones got a life,esp the ones here with kids or a wife, just have to be mindfull,even if you have to wait until after 10 Pm to touch base with all your buyers you def should if your willing to accept their cash.

People who trow down money need reassurance often that things are going well,esp if its their first purchase from you. People scare easy from lack of contact.

We all will look forward to you updating the list,esp me,since I never did get BattleField and Super Darius from you :P,plus me and my kids  want more games :)

What a good idea might be though also is to give us a 4-7 day advance heads up,before actually posting the updated list,so that people who have to budget or save up a certain amount,they will have notice to do so. That will give more members here a chance to get stuff too.

D-Lite

« Reply #127 on: November 21, 2007, 03:49:28 AM »
Good deal,everyones got a life,esp the ones here with kids or a wife, just have to be mindfull,even if you have to wait until after 10 Pm to touch base with all your buyers you def should if your willing to accept their cash.

People who trow down money need reassurance often that things are going well,esp if its their first purchase from you. People scare easy from lack of contact.

We all will look forward to you updating the list,esp me,since I never did get BattleField and Super Darius from you :P,plus me and my kids  want more games :)

What a good idea might be though also is to give us a 4-7 day advance heads up,before actually posting the updated list,so that people who have to budget or save up a certain amount,they will have notice to do so. That will give more members here a chance to get stuff too.
Hey Michael.

Yeah, I do work to reply to the e-mails as much as I can, though sometimes a bit later than I'd like.  It actually stresses me out a bit.

As for the new list, people should start saving their pennies now ;)  I've gotten the bulk of the games listed with conditions (that's the hard part) and now need to wrap up on prices and stuff.  In addition to the option for some trades, I'll probably be adding quantity discounts now too.  Like free shipping over $100 or percentage discounts based on $ spent or whatever.  I know the holidays are coming and money can be tight too, so hopefully that helps.

Also, I'll probably post the exact date and time of the new list before it hits.  That way people can be online and have an equal chance of getting what they want.  This of course makes for a logistical nightmare for me in the sorting of PMs/e-mails....

Today's a nice day at work here.  Not many people here, so I can web it up a bit more.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #128 on: November 21, 2007, 05:30:32 AM »
You shouldn't let it stress you out.
I understand too,I had decided to take a long break from the ebay crap for a little bit and the jamma stuff,buying or selling for a little bit in Oct.
I got burned out,which isn't good near the holidays.
Keep in mind I would still like those 2 games I wanted,if you still have them,and I will keep my eye out for your updated list so I can nab more from you.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 04:53:39 PM by Michael Helgeson »

chop5

« Reply #129 on: November 22, 2007, 07:26:02 AM »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

New list is coming,saweet!.  Ignore that email i sent weeks ago d-lite and il wait and order from the new list and gives me time to save up some cash. These holidays got me strapped.
AKA jetblue
Gentlemen behold...The chopsado!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/jetbue7/prchopsado.jpg tg-16 region converter or some weird bow tie

retrodelee

« Reply #130 on: November 23, 2007, 08:54:14 AM »
Cool!  I can't wait to see the new list.   :clap:

:) 

shubibiman

« Reply #131 on: November 23, 2007, 07:37:15 PM »
Me too =P~
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

SpaceRunaway

« Reply #132 on: November 25, 2007, 06:01:09 AM »
Hey Dean, this is a bit off topic, but did you get my email about the latest status of the supergun?  I sent it out about a week ago, and it's been a little while since we last talked.

D-Lite

« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2007, 03:42:50 AM »
Hey Dean, this is a bit off topic, but did you get my email about the latest status of the supergun?  I sent it out about a week ago, and it's been a little while since we last talked.
Yep, I'll send you an update tonight.

The new list is nearly complete.  Just dealing with pricing now.  And that's especially difficult this time because the new list has.........

841 GAMES

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #134 on: November 30, 2007, 04:25:42 AM »
Zoinks!  Hurry, dammit, hurry!  :lol:

.....must.....contain.....glee.....
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles