Author Topic: Huge TZD Sale!  (Read 1184 times)

shubibiman

Re: Huge TZD Sale!
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2007, 09:42:50 PM »
I'd like to buy some stuff form TZD but damn, 32 bucks for international shipping,it f*cks up the good deal I could make.  ](*,)
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

Turbo D

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2007, 11:59:22 PM »
I can't see how or why they would charge that much and expect people to pay it  [-( haha, maybe they don't want to ship it oversees and use that price as a deterrent  :-k

ceti alpha

« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2007, 04:32:09 AM »
haha, maybe they don't want to ship it oversees and use that price as a deterrent  Think

Well, it's not just overseas, it's international. I'm in Canada and to pay 31 bucks for shipping a couple extension cables and a duotap is a little much.  [-( hehe. Especially now that the Canadian dollar is above par with the US dollar. DEALS!!!  :dance: I'm going to call TZD Monday and see what exactly the deal is. Maybe by "international" they meant overseas....maybe?  :pray:

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

SpaceRunaway

« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2007, 01:14:38 PM »
Out of curiosity, does the discount only show up on the credit card charge?  I just got an email for my order (not sure if it's automated or not) that shows the cost at full price.

rag-time4

« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2007, 03:03:01 PM »
The discount will show up on your invoice that you'll receive with your order.

pas

« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2007, 09:07:28 PM »
Do you get half your items free or just one item?  I was thinking about ordering some cables but was wondering if Id get half of them for free...that would be great...I have about 5-6 different things to order...sorry just got on their mailing list a few min ago so  I cant read the original email.

vestcoat

« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2007, 09:20:13 PM »
Do you get half your items free or just one item?  I was thinking about ordering some cables but was wondering if Id get half of them for free...that would be great...I have about 5-6 different things to order...sorry just got on their mailing list a few min ago so  I cant read the original email.
There's no limit to the deal.  For example, I got four items:  the 2.0 System Card ($15), two repair cables ($10 each), and a Turbo Express battery cover ($8).  I was charged for the System card and got one of the repair cables for free.  Then I was charged for the other cable and got the battery cover for free.  My $43 order came out to $25 (before shipping).

Turbo D

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2007, 12:52:31 AM »
sweet, too bad they make these sales right after I've just spent my paycheck on boose and hookers  :twisted: