Author Topic: Color A Dinosaur! (Read the topic before judging)  (Read 620 times)

MotoRoaderMike

Color A Dinosaur! (Read the topic before judging)
« on: October 07, 2007, 07:44:19 PM »
This game is so awesome. But why is it so awesome?......

[size=24]BECAUSE IT'S SO f*ckING HORRIBLE IT'S RIDICULOUS![/size]

You don't even need to play this piece of shit to see or experience how bad it is. You just need to see a video of it in action!:

That's more than enough to keep you away!

The worst game of all time? No, this isn't even a game, it's just some crappy learning software that doesn't belong on a video game system. Well I'm glad I never have to play this piece of shit. And to think I thought about downloading this garbage a few times, even though I was already sure it would be bad before seeing videos or screenshots of it!

P.S.Did you REALLY think this would be a thread praising this monstrosity?

Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

Kitsunexus

Re: Color A Dinosaur! (Read the topic before judging)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 08:17:01 PM »
Things that ran through my mind watching this:

1. Wow, I HATE horrible British punk. EDIT: It's Jethro Tull! Now I hate it even MORE!

2. Tomy Tallarico made the music for this game. Well, I guess you have to start somewhere.

3. He's actually saying "I'm a weetawd fwom Bwooklyn wevyoong games on Youtube."

4. And he does shitty impersonations of Bob Ross! "Now add some blue.." At least with Bob Ross it was f*cking HAPPY blue...

5. What's the point of reviewing this game? It's not for sale any longer, anybody with half a brain knows that this would be considered bad, and contrary to what he says, I think little kids might get a kick out of this.

6. Better question, why am I still watching this?

7. @3:04 "Not to mention the fact that you can only color dinosuars. Why not add some other animals to color too?" BECAUSE THE GAME IS f*ckING "COLOR A DINOSAUR" NOT f*ckING "COLOR A DINOSAUR AND OTHER ANIMALS"! >_<

8. While I agree with the real coloring book is better than digital, you'd have to be batshit insane a retard from Brooklyn to reccomend the 2600 Sesame Street games over the NES Sesame Street games.

9. Oh yeah, this is the worst game for the NES. Forget Total Recall, Deadly Towers, Master Chu and the Drunkard Hu, and any other of the cream of the NES crap.  :roll:

I love Youtube, but when people put their own content on it, it makes me wish freedom of speech was rescinded.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 08:18:43 PM by Kitsunexus »

Keranu

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 09:02:11 PM »
This game is a classic around here!

I had no idea Tommy Tallarico did the music for this, that's hilarious.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Kitsunexus

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 09:08:13 PM »
This game is a classic around here!

I had no idea Tommy Tallarico did the music for this, that's hilarious.

Of course you didn't know that. He's been trying to keep it a secret for years. Now that you know, he'll probably be coming around to kill you. I recommend using a silver stake against him. ;)

Keranu

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 09:16:10 PM »
There is only one man that can stop Tommy Tallarico and his big ego... and that's no other than BILLY MITCHELL! Billy would be standing there in his tight jeans with a pissed, yet calm, face and his mullet blowing in the wind. His sheer presence alone threatens people and would make Tommy pee in his pants.
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Black Tiger

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 09:16:42 PM »
I love how a game as simple as "Color A Dinosaur" is ruined by the NES hardware limitations. It would've been cool to see how an SMS port would've turned out. :P
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

guyjin

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 09:16:59 PM »
Holy spit, I didn't realize 'color a dinosaur' was a licenced game! i just assumed it was Color Dreams or AVE crap.  :shock:

And deadly towers is not all that bad. at least, compared to Heroes of the Lance.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 09:19:18 PM by guyjin »
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

Black Tiger

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2007, 09:18:36 PM »
There is only one man that can stop Tommy Tallarico and his big ego... and that's no other than BILLY MITCHELL! Billy would be standing there in his tight jeans with a pissed, yet calm, face and his mullet blowing in the wind. His sheer presence alone threatens people and would make Tommy pee in his pants.

His mullet alone threatens people. But nothing even compares to TT's ego. [-X

Kitsunexus

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2007, 09:28:00 PM »

Seriously. On Judgment Day he paraded himself around like he was God. He also made dumb catchphrases like "We like NUBY because it rhymes with boobie!".

I wish I were kidding.

Also, while he makes some good music according to the Internet, I can't think of anything he's done right now, and I honestly 100% assure you that nothing by him is on my MP3 player.

Keranu

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2007, 09:33:43 PM »

Just look at the way Billy walks in this video. Billy has extreme power but keeps absolutely calm. Nothing can stop him.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2007, 09:36:08 PM »
Q: What would happen if Billy Mitchell, Tommy Tallarico, Jesus Christ and Chuck Norris got into a fight?

A: Duke Nukem Forever would come out.

Damn, that was funnier in my head. I need sleep, goodnight.

Black Tiger

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2007, 09:37:16 PM »

Seriously. On Judgment Day he paraded himself around like he was God. He also made dumb catchphrases like "We like NUBY because it rhymes with boobie!".

I wish I were kidding.

Also, while he makes some good music according to the Internet, I can't think of anything he's done right now, and I honestly 100% assure you that nothing by him is on my MP3 player.

I was going to make a comment about him posing with one of his expensive cars, but on a hunch I googled his name alone and this came up right away-

Joe Redifer

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2007, 10:17:59 PM »
He looks like he was Photoshopped on to that image, but the overcast light could be responsible for the lack of shadows.

MotoRoaderMike

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2007, 03:36:22 AM »
Holy spit, I didn't realize 'color a dinosaur' was a licenced game! i just assumed it was Color Dreams or AVE crap.  :shock:

And deadly towers is not all that bad. at least, compared to Heroes of the Lance.

Agreed. BTW, I've been a big fan of Tommy Tallarico since 2003. BTW, love the Blue Lander avi!

Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

nat

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2007, 05:08:36 AM »
Who the f*ck is Tommy Tallarico?