Author Topic: Color A Dinosaur! (Read the topic before judging)  (Read 619 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Color A Dinosaur! (Read the topic before judging)
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 06:11:55 AM »
Speaking of boobies, it looks like he has a-cups in the pic posted by Black Tiger.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

GUTS

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 07:02:52 AM »
Tommy T makes really shitty butt-rock soundtracks for games and has a huge ego even though he pretty much sucks anus-juice and you can find a billion Japanese, European, and even American composers who are each a billion times more talented than him.

MotoRoaderMike

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 07:21:49 AM »
What the f*ck is with everybody using that term? Butt Rock? And why do they just use it for any rock music that has keyboards and synthesizers on it? Acting as if keyboards and synthesizers are a BAD thing?

Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2007, 09:33:11 AM »
What the f*ck is with everybody using that term? Butt Rock? And why do they just use it for any rock music that has keyboards and synthesizers on it? Acting as if keyboards and synthesizers are a BAD thing?

Because unless you're just doing Moog leads, or you're doing some Jan Hammer-esque synth design voodoo, or you're using something like Prominy LPC or an Ensoniq TS-10, your rock is going to sound like crap.

Synth driven rock like Keith Emerson or Dream Theater or stuff like that is allright, but if it's just some dude in Spandex with a Korg Triton, then it's going to suck.

As a synth nerd and electronica fan, I must say that synths have their place. An entire rock band is not their place.

GUTS

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2007, 01:56:02 PM »
Because butt rock is the proper term for that type of music.  Do you also question why people call music with people rapping rap music?

Hobo Xiphas

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2007, 07:45:05 PM »
This video is not cool.

Color a Dinosaur is one of my favorite games.  Anyone who makes fun of Color a Dinosaur is not a real hardcore gamer.  What's next?  Making a YouTube video saying that Space Shuttle Project is overrated?

Kitsunexus

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2007, 06:25:56 AM »
Making a YouTube video saying that Space Shuttle Project is overrated?

The person who does that is cruisin' for a screwdriver in their kneecaps.

Hobo Xiphas

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 09:50:26 AM »
I have witnessed someone who was trying to play SSP lose on the code screen while actually trying to win.

It was the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Keranu

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2007, 03:19:44 PM »
I can confirm that. I remember even commenting about the possibility of that before it actually happened, I was surprised.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).