Author Topic: Another company match-up!  (Read 1202 times)

Joe Redifer

Another company match-up!
« on: October 10, 2007, 03:03:24 PM »
Just as the poll says.  There are no wrong answers, unless you don't choose the right one.

I chose Hudson Soft.  They are way better than both Samsung and the wimpy no-talent Frito-Lay.

Keranu

Re: Another company match-up!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 04:12:25 PM »
I voted Frito-Lay. You have to realize how many snerds munch on Cheetos, a Frito-Lay product.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

nat

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 04:15:21 PM »
Hudson Soft FTW.

Frito Lay is a retailer's nightmare. All their products are pre-priced and screw the retailer out of a decent profit. The profit margin percentage on Frito Lay stuff is next to nil. Frito Lay can go to hell.

Samsung... Well, Samsung just plain sucks.

Turbo D

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 04:27:36 PM »
I voted frito lay because I like to eat their snacks  =P~ Hudson was cool in the turbo days. Samsung has a cool lcd tv out with a strobe behind the lcd to eliminat hd blur. My hunger out way these  :P

nat

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 05:09:09 PM »
You stoner.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 08:24:02 PM »
Since there was no Oreos on the list, and since I have to troubleshoot thousands of shoddily-built Samsung phones everyday, I choose Hudson.

EDIT: Stupid me, Frito-Lay makes Doritos! Can I rescind my vote?

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 03:58:06 AM »
Samsung for the muthertruckin win!  Sorry Frito-Lay, but voting for junk food is lame (though Funyuns are damn tasty).  Hudson Soft hasn't done much for me lately, except release stupid ass Mario Party 82,934.7, so no soup for you.  Sure, those price fixing goobers at Samsung Electronics are fine purveyors of shoddily built electronic poop, but I don't care.  They built the Petronas Towers and are working on that tall ass tower in Dubai.  Those buildings are pretty cool, and even though Samsung didn't design them, they still kick ass and get the vote.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Kitsunexus

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 04:09:07 AM »
so no soup for you.

If I had a time machine and a chance to stop Seinfeld from ever being created or stop Hitler, and I couldn't do both, I'd choose stopping the show.

I just now realized the irony in what I just said. Carry on.

nat

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 04:37:23 AM »
Seinfeld is pure gold.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 08:32:04 AM »
Samsung for the muthertruckin win!  Sorry Frito-Lay, but voting for junk food is lame (though Funyuns are damn tasty).  Hudson Soft hasn't done much for me lately, except release stupid ass Mario Party 82,934.7, so no soup for you.  Sure, those price fixing goobers at Samsung Electronics are fine purveyors of shoddily built electronic poop, but I don't care.  They built the Petronas Towers and are working on that tall ass tower in Dubai.  Those buildings are pretty cool, and even though Samsung didn't design them, they still kick ass and get the vote.

I only see one vote for Samsung still,and I was the first to vote for it,and figured I'd be the only one....,I just didn't comment because I wanted to see if anyone would make a snappy remark....

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 10:28:33 AM »
Ummm, yeah.... Corky here forgot to vote.  Problem solved.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 02:07:16 PM »
Awesome,now Samsung has 2 supporters,now if we could only get the awesome might of Dark Jesus to vote. His voting power would smash all others completely.

Dark Jesus

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 02:24:42 PM »
Thou request it,now feel my power! ! ! Samsung has always been a supporter of the dark powers that be,and forever shall they reign eternal ! ! !

Dark Jesus

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 02:31:07 PM »
Now I shall return to Hell to go play on my Sega,we really dig Lightning Force down there.
I shall never post again. Remember to keep me in your thoughts and prayers....

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 02:33:04 PM »
Wow,there you have it folks,Dark Jesus has spoken,now go play Lightning Force everyone.