Author Topic: Favorite lower-right corners of HuCards?  (Read 475 times)

ceti alpha

Re: Favorite lower-right corners of HuCards?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 01:04:34 AM »
And I agree about Falcon: I love it's old-skool polygons, but the game itself is just too slow and boring!

Yeah, it was definitely a slow game. But I remember once you get further in the missions the game getting a little more difficult. Though it's been a while, so my memory is a little fuzzy.  #-o

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Turbo D

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 01:06:46 AM »
One of the beefs I have with falcon is that you can't really tell when you are too close to the earths surface and then you're dead.

ceti alpha

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 03:37:07 AM »
One of the beefs I have with falcon is that you can't really tell when you are too close to the earths surface and then you're dead.

Yeah, I remember that being annoying.  ](*,)

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Keranu

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 05:00:26 PM »
And I agree about Falcon: I love it's old-skool polygons, but the game itself is just too slow and boring!

Yeah, it was definitely a slow game. But I remember once you get further in the missions the game getting a little more difficult. Though it's been a while, so my memory is a little fuzzy.  #-o
I've barely played into the game. I usually just boot it up, admire the polygon towers, and then play like a minute more before turning it off :P . It's a game I need to purchase so I can put more time into, but I still can't see myself playing it much even if I owned it.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).