Author Topic: Bomberman!  (Read 1724 times)

Digi.k

Re: Bomberman!
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2007, 12:26:09 AM »
those toys are so awesome. I'm jealous.  :mrgreen:

Also, are you counting the 10 player mode in Saturn Bomberman as hi-ten bomberman? I don't.

I do!!  love that saturn hi res thingy :P

Also the xbox 360 got a bomberman game on the marketplace with awesome online battles

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2007, 02:50:31 AM »
@ gujin, nat, & Black_Tiger: I haven't played Hi-Ten either, but based on the what's on the net, it looks like it is superior to Saturn's ten player mode.  Hi-Ten is better looking, has more than one map, and has the little one way arrows, yet I suppose that this is all academic and only makes Hi-Ten technically superior, as there's something to be said for attainability.

@ Digi.K: Cute Bomberman toys.  Was the candy pop rocks or some similar explosive?  :)
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Kitsunexus

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2007, 07:51:51 PM »

Kitsunexus

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2007, 08:06:06 PM »
YES YES YES!!!!

The officially developed by Hudson Bomberman Screenmate! ENJOY! (I don't know if he's Vista compatible)

http://www.angelfire.com/de/thebug80/images/bomber32.zip
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 08:08:40 PM by Kitsunexus »

Kitsunexus

« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2007, 08:18:24 PM »
YES!!!

I have found the Bomberman track I heard when TurboStation was still alive, and ironically IT'S A SNES TRACK!!!!

It's the battle music from Super Bomberman 3 for the SNES!!!!

I CAN DIE HAPPY.

guyjin

« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2007, 08:20:51 PM »
404. ](*,)
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

Kitsunexus

« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2007, 08:39:24 PM »
404. ](*,)

What is 404? The Bomberman screenmate? Hold on a second.

Here's the Bomberman screenmate:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4mmbch11l0f

Here's the Super Bomberman 3 track I love so much (needs an SPC player):
http://www.mediafire.com/?ayd9g4uvd1s

A lo-fi recording of that was on Turbo-Station a long time ago, and I drove myself MAD trying to find it for several years! BUT NOW I HAVE IT! ^___^

Turbo D

« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2007, 09:05:45 PM »
that screen mates really cool 8) Do  you know what the options are in the right click menu?

Kitsunexus

« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2007, 05:39:10 AM »
that screen mates really cool 8) Do  you know what the options are in the right click menu?

I think the first two options are Visible/Hidden, next 3 options are speed control, and the last 2 are Random Movement/Follow mouse.

Turbo D

« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2007, 12:00:51 PM »
cool, thanx  :)

Kitsunexus

« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2007, 07:01:10 PM »
cool, thanx  :)

No probala.  8)

Does anybody know where I can find VCD ISOs of the Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden anime? It's not Bomberman Jetters, it's an earlier series.

Any help would be awesomely appreciated. :)

Black Tiger

« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2007, 12:26:13 AM »
@ gujin, nat, & Black_Tiger: I haven't played Hi-Ten either, but based on the what's on the net, it looks like it is superior to Saturn's ten player mode.  Hi-Ten is better looking, has more than one map, and has the little one way arrows, yet I suppose that this is all academic and only makes Hi-Ten technically superior, as there's something to be said for attainability.

The only screenshots or video I've ever seen of it are of the one classic stage thats in Saturn Bomberman and I've only ever seen regular Bombermen as characters in it.

I don't know if any official info ever claimed that it would have any of the other content thats been claimed online, but even if it did, I still think that Saturn Bomberman is the enhanced and expanded result of the HiTen project. I'm guessing that the rest of HTB's battle mode stages would be 4:3 like Saturn Bomberman's since it would make even less sense back then to make a game that most people couldn't play properly.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2007, 03:56:39 AM »
The only screenshots or video I've ever seen of it are of the one classic stage thats in Saturn Bomberman and I've only ever seen regular Bombermen as characters in it.

I don't know if any official info ever claimed that it would have any of the other content thats been claimed online, but even if it did, I still think that Saturn Bomberman is the enhanced and expanded result of the HiTen project. I'm guessing that the rest of HTB's battle mode stages would be 4:3 like Saturn Bomberman's since it would make even less sense back then to make a game that most people couldn't play properly.

I don't recall seeing what different characters and maps were available in Hi-Ten, so Saturn Bomberman may well be equal or even better.  I disagree with your assertion that the other Hi-Ten maps would be 4:3, considering that it was only playable at the '93 and '94 Hudson Caravans.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Black Tiger

« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2007, 11:56:07 AM »

I don't recall seeing what different characters and maps were available in Hi-Ten, so Saturn Bomberman may well be equal or even better.  I disagree with your assertion that the other Hi-Ten maps would be 4:3, considering that it was only playable at the '93 and '94 Hudson Caravans.

I meant that if it was ever actually released/finished as a real game to buy, then there would likely be regular sized maps. From what I've seen, the demo shown at Caravans was all content in the Saturn game, except for the fmv.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Tatsujin

« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2007, 06:40:17 PM »
nice cosplay..

..as best as it gets!
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^