Author Topic: 50% Off EVERYTHING at TZD.com!  (Read 4144 times)

schnuth

Re: 50% Off EVERYTHING at TZD.com!
« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2007, 08:05:13 AM »
Buster Bros. and a Turbo Duo pad.

Have you played Buster Bros. before?  It's awesome, especially with a second player.

I finally got my TZD order today and Buster Bros. was one of the games.  I also got a second pad and extension cord so I'll have to try some two player this weekend.  I also got JB Harold Murder Club after reading some posts about it, so I'm looking forward to that too.  I'm still bitter on missing out on Lords Of Thunder and Forgotten Worlds though.   :evil:

Turbo D

« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2007, 02:07:02 PM »
lords of thunder is one of the best ( if not thee best) games on the console.

nat

« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2007, 03:00:31 PM »
Good game, though definitely not the best.

One of the best soundtracks, however.

Keranu

« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2007, 04:06:05 PM »
Buster Bros. and a Turbo Duo pad.

Have you played Buster Bros. before?  It's awesome, especially with a second player.
I've briefly played a friend's back up copy of it before with him and I've played a little bit of the Gameboy and SNES versions too. Seems like a lot of fun, I've been wanting to get the Turbo one for years.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

nat

« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2007, 04:33:15 PM »
I've bought this game from TZD a long time ago and I still haven't even taken it out of the shrinkwrap.  :oops:

I have a bunch of games like this. One of these days...

Sinistron

« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2007, 01:10:10 AM »
Uhhh- perhaps this has been said- but it says Nov 31st is the last day of the sale.  Only there's 30 days in November.

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
Quote from: Tatsujin
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

kid_rondeau

« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2007, 03:50:53 AM »
I noticed that too...I would take that to mean it ends after 12:00 midnight tonight. I'm probably gonna break down and buy 2 Turbopads and 4 extension cords so we can all play Bomberman '93 in different rooms.

kid_rondeau

« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2007, 07:01:32 AM »
I just placed my order. Man I love these guys!! Whenever I call to place an order, it's more like talking to an old Turbo gamer friend than a sales associate.

I'm sorry that some people's experience with them has been soured as of late, but I just cannot find anything bad to say about them.

I remember once I asked them when they expected to run out of games, they said "Probably around summer of 1997."

Flash forward ten-and-a-half years, and they're still rocking it Turbo style!

Turbo D

« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2007, 06:10:57 PM »
I just made an order. Bad news; the receipt counted it as the first. Even though its 11:09pm on the 30th. wtf? I live in the same f@$%ing state as tzd! I really hope they give me the 50% off.  :pray:

nat

« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2007, 06:18:25 PM »
Hahaha, sucker. They turned their clock forward just for the "last minute a$$holes."

geepee16

« Reply #130 on: December 05, 2007, 02:31:28 PM »
ok- i have to laugh at that!

i would like to point out one more thing to anyone who felt they were wrongly charged: visa, amex and i'm pretty sure mc and disc all have a consumer protection policy.  if you feel you were screwed, you just return the product and contact the company telling them of it and the merchant will not get paid.  it's a little more complicated than that but, from what i see, tzd is still around.  if they'd been out to take us all for money, there would have been a lot more bitching going on here.

my own experience with the last sale was that i accidentally submitted an order twice (and the first time was without the '50%' in the order ntoes.  i didn't get charged extra, twice or anything else other than what i asked for. just wanted to throw my fair experience into the mix. i hope everything works out for everyone on this.

Turbo D

« Reply #131 on: December 05, 2007, 03:57:57 PM »
It hasn't shown up on my credit card yet  :? I also haven't received the games. THose laggers  :x I'll keep you guys posted though  :)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2007, 01:37:19 AM »
It hasn't shown up on my credit card yet.

You better send them an e-mail, as they should've charged your card and shipped the following business day.  I've had a couple of orders disappear before, even though they e-mailed the automatic order confirmation, so it does happen.  You've waited patiently for a week; that's more than long enough.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Turbo D

« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2007, 08:01:01 PM »
I got my package today !  and I got the 50% discount !  :mrgreen: Good ol' tzd has come through for Turbo D  8) I have to say too that I am very pleased with the goods. I purchased riot zone, it came from the desert, a replacement duo pad and a 6' extension cord. I can't wait for their next sale, haha.

nat

« Reply #134 on: December 11, 2007, 03:26:24 AM »
Play It Came From the Desert as soon as possible.