Author Topic: 50% Off EVERYTHING at TZD.com!  (Read 4169 times)

Michael Helgeson

Re: 50% Off EVERYTHING at TZD.com!
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2007, 09:09:04 AM »
What happened anyway?  I was ordering stuff from them bit by bit all spring til the present with no issue at all.  From my own experience and what the majority of people say I can't believe they were always terrible.

They weren't,infact any other order I had ever done since winter 94 was handled top notch,and they were the ones that helped me touch base with Smart Works also back then. All in all its just too bad it turned out the way it did on this sale,but screw it,I ended up spending the money on better things. If TZD survives this sale I will however never do business with them again or recommend them to anyone ever.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2007, 09:27:30 AM »
Necromancer>you got a PM ;)

Oh yeah?  So do you!  :)
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Keranu

« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2007, 03:33:38 PM »
I still haven't received my package yet and I think I ordered it two Friday nights ago.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Neo Rasa

« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2007, 04:19:52 PM »
Maybe there was a labeling error like with the Forgotten Worlds incident and every part of the warehouse is actually filled with Andre Panza Kickboxing.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2007, 04:20:52 PM »
I still haven't received my package yet and I think I ordered it two Friday nights ago.

You might want to check with TZD on your order.  I've had two previous online orders get lost before and had to e-mail them after noticing that my credit card hadn't been charged yet.

nat

« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2007, 04:24:26 PM »
He's right, they normally charge your card right away if they have received and processed your order. This last order I placed with them had my card charged within an hour.

Then again, Keranu lives in Buttf*ck Egypt so I'm not too surprised he hasn't received anything yet.

shubibiman

« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2007, 07:12:15 AM »
Oh yeah?  So do you!  :)

You should have received a few bucks on your paypal account, by now ;)
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

nat

« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2007, 07:13:23 AM »
Want to be a humanitarian and send some my way, too?

shubibiman

« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2007, 07:14:44 AM »
Do you have new TGX games for me? :dance:
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2007, 07:17:30 AM »
You should have received a few bucks on your paypal account, by now ;)

There sure is; now I just need to print out an address and hit the post office on the way home.

Neo Rasa

« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2007, 11:10:51 AM »
Got my stuff, everything worked out fine after all. :D

Soviet Conscript

« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2007, 04:24:05 PM »
got my stuff minus the forgotten worlds i ordered but i wasn't charged for it. i WAS charged for the turbo pad i ordered though which was not in the package.

so i basicly ordered 5 things. one i didn't get cause apperently it ran out before they got to my order and one thing they just plain forgot to pack.
Oh my god! They're not even human!

nat

« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2007, 04:37:16 PM »
so i basicly ordered 5 things. one i didn't get cause apperently it ran out before they got to my order and one thing they just plain forgot to pack.

Wow, I'm surprised. I've been ordering from then since they were TTi and I've never had that happen.

If you let them know I'm sure they'll make it right for you.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2007, 05:05:20 PM »
It's your fault for ordering it.  You should have known they would have forgotten it.  No refund for you!

Keranu

« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2007, 04:18:43 PM »
I finally received my Turbo Vision + System Card 2.0 package from TZD! I ordered it on November 3rd and after assuring emails from them, I finally received it today on the 26th. While I appreciated their quick customer service response emails and even more so the great 50% deal, I wasn't entirely happy with what I received.

Now ahead of time right after I placed my order, they sent me an email letting me know that the Turbo Express I was ordering was that there were only two left and I was ordering the last one. They also mentioned that they were missing the instruction manuals and the box was worn, but they guaranteed it was new. I figured it was still a great deal, so I went on with it. However when I received it today, my brother pointed out that there was a small crack by the antenna, which surprised me. I'll try to post pics of this later. I can live with that, but for a product that's guaranteed to be new, I would've expected better condition for the actual inside product itself. However the tuner itself and the System Card 2.0 work fine and I'm happy overall.

Just thought I'd let people know my experience since there seems to be a trend of negative experiences during this sale on this thread.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).