Author Topic: 50% Off EVERYTHING at TZD.com!  (Read 4172 times)

nat

Re: 50% Off EVERYTHING at TZD.com!
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2007, 05:03:55 PM »
Don't blame TZD.

The postman probably had a hard time finding Nowhere, USA considering he blinks like any normal human being.

Keranu

« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2007, 07:09:26 PM »
Don't blame TZD.

The postman probably had a hard time finding Nowhere, USA considering he blinks like any normal human being.
Don't diss Crete, Illinois and the rest of the South Chicago subburbs or I'll get the Latin Kings on you!  ](*,)
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Joe Redifer

« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2007, 07:24:07 PM »
Keep in mind that you won't be able to receive any TV channels on your TurboVision after February 09.  And that will last forever and ever and ever and ever.  Dead serious.  No more CHIPS reruns for you.

kid_rondeau

« Reply #108 on: November 27, 2007, 12:06:33 AM »
Keep in mind that you won't be able to receive any TV channels on your TurboVision after February 09.  And that will last forever and ever and ever and ever.  Dead serious.  No more CHIPS reruns for you.

Yeah, I thought about that too...I told myself that sometime, between now and then, I would find a location where I get a somewhat clear signal and watch a full half-hour program on my TurboVision, just so I can say I've used it once "for real".

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #109 on: November 27, 2007, 02:04:59 AM »

I'll keep watching Ponch on my Express via the video in port.  Suck on that, punk!
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Joe Redifer

« Reply #110 on: November 27, 2007, 03:51:14 AM »
I can just see you lugging around a digital converter wherever you go.  I guess that's the only way to get MPEG2 compression artifacts on your TurboExpress.

Keranu

« Reply #111 on: November 27, 2007, 09:13:33 AM »
Which is exactly why I bought one as soon as I could  :mrgreen: . I gotta say, the TurboVision is quite awesome, considerably better than the Game Gear TV tuner. But even after terrestrial stations are gone, it can still be hooked up to stuff with AV ports, so I'm gonna hook it up to my laserdisc player so I can watch LDs portably!
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Joe Redifer

« Reply #112 on: November 27, 2007, 11:50:46 AM »
Be sure to fashion a backpack-type jacket for your portable LD player.  That would rule.

Keranu

« Reply #113 on: November 27, 2007, 03:28:53 PM »
Of course, just like the Dreamcast back-pack in Typing of the Dead. I'm gonna need a portable power supply too, but I swear this device will still be portable!

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2007, 09:32:22 AM »
That email reply they sent you was funny Keranu,esp their remark about this thread you linked to:
btw, we don't follow the message boards, most of the time they are populated by ill-informed people with waaay too much time on their hands! TZD

Thats classic considering they are talking about all their customers. I guess everyone who got screwed by them in one manner or another was simply mis informed and had way too much time on their hands. Its all our fault,even though all the info on the sale came directly from TZD via phone or email......

About as classic as this response they sent to my friend Eric when he informed them he was doing a charge back since they have not refunded his card yet.
You did not ask us to communicate anything to you, if you had we would have told you a title was missing.

So basically its my friends fault he didn't tell them to let him know they were out of stock.... Its his fault they charged his card too in advance and lied to him about shipping the package off..... What were they going to do,keep the remainder of our money for the titles they didn't have since we did not request that they let us know if there is any problems???

Talk about blame tossing,TZD has mastered it.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 09:42:42 AM by Michael Helgeson »

Keranu

« Reply #115 on: November 28, 2007, 02:56:13 PM »
Things are all good for me now. TZD is sending me whatever products of my choice that equal up to the price of the TurboVision since it had the crack in it.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #116 on: November 28, 2007, 03:15:48 PM »
What are you going to get?

Keranu

« Reply #117 on: November 28, 2007, 06:00:36 PM »
Buster Bros. and a Turbo Duo pad.

Sinistron

« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2007, 01:56:01 AM »
Ergh.  Less than a day on that engine tap I need  :(

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
Quote from: Tatsujin
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2007, 04:14:19 AM »
Buster Bros. and a Turbo Duo pad.

Have you played Buster Bros. before?  It's awesome, especially with a second player.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles