Author Topic: Looking for a volunteer  (Read 295 times)

cho_aniki

Looking for a volunteer
« on: November 02, 2007, 07:02:38 AM »
Hello everyone,
                       I was wondering if someone on this board living in the United States could help me by buying some games from Turbo Zone Direct on my behalf and forwarding them to me in Japan.

I have also received the e-mail from TZD, and it sounds as if this may be my last chance to purchase some of the US games I am missing.  However, TZD can no longer process foreign credit cards, and I am living in Japan.

If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.  I could pay the person helping me using Paypal. 

nat

Re: Looking for a volunteer
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 08:01:07 AM »
Which items do you want? You would have to pay me the shipping cost to get them to you from here, also. But I'm right on the west coast so it probably wouldn't be too much.

ceti alpha

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 08:48:24 AM »
Yeah, I would also be interested in an American shipping buddy. I'm in Canada though.  :) Sucks they don't do international.  :cry:

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 09:00:56 AM »
I'm also willing to help out some non-US peeps.  Just remember: if you try to screw me, the next package I send you might be ticking.  :lol:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

shubibiman

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 11:25:09 PM »
Well, actually I have the same request. I'm in France. There's a few games I've always wanted to purchase fromn TZD but I never could because of those shipping fees.
Unfortunately, Lords Of Thunder is out of stock. Interested in JB Harold Murder Club, John Madden and Sim Earth (and a Turboexpress if they still have some in stock). Would someone help me?
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

nat

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 01:12:49 PM »
The TurboExpress have been taken off the list-- you can't buy those on deal, you have to pay full price ($249.99). They do have some left, however. JB Harold is gone (at least, it's not on the list anymore).

shubibiman

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 01:10:29 AM »
Damn. Well, it's OK if I can at least get John Madden and Sim Earth.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 06:24:04 AM »
@shubibiman: If you can pay via Paypal and are fine with me sending it via USPS (insured), then PM me your explicit instructions.  I'll add your order to mine and send 'em out as soon as I get 'em.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Keranu

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 09:33:39 AM »
Damn. Well, it's OK if I can at least get John Madden and Sim Earth.
Haha, it's so awesome to hear of someone in France that wants to import a John Madden game from America!  :mrgreen:
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

shubibiman

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 04:18:20 AM »
It's just because it's a Turbografx game that was never released in Japan and because of the lack of rugby sgames for our dear system :mrgreen:
Keranu : I'm MPing right now.