Author Topic: Ever play Turbo-Grafx on Drugs or Alcohol?  (Read 1276 times)

Keranu

Re: Ever play Turbo-Grafx on Drugs or Alcohol?
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2007, 03:25:31 PM »
I don't do drugs.

I don't drink.

I don't play Turbo-Grafx.
Post of the month!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

rainbow_bright

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2007, 12:08:58 AM »
I don't do drugs.

I don't drink.

I don't play Turbo-Grafx.

Same here! But I don't play Turbo-Grafx, i play pc engine :) And it needs converted! Which i still haven't gotten around too, next week i promise!

FM-77

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2007, 01:02:39 AM »
Same here! But I don't play Turbo-Grafx, i play pc engine :) And it needs converted! Which i still haven't gotten around too, next week i promise!

Me too actually, I don't have a Turbo-Grafx or any such games, but I wanted it to fit with the topic. :P But no matter, it's not much of a difference.

guyjin

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2007, 03:55:40 AM »
Drugs and Alcohol are what people did while waiting for videogames to be invented. there's no need for them anymore.  :mrgreen:
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

MurderDate

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2007, 04:23:25 AM »
This thread changed my life!  I am now 100% clean and sober upright individual!  :P
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

ceti alpha

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2007, 05:27:16 AM »
This thread changed my life!  I am now 100% clean and sober upright individual!  Razz

hehe. Nope.

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Golgo13

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2007, 05:38:36 AM »
Drugs and Alcohol are what people did while waiting for videogames to be invented. there's no need for them anymore.  :mrgreen:

Nah, even if that was true, there would have been a certain "Overlap" period in the late 70's early 80's.  You know, pac-man, coke, some ludes, some disco, stuff like that.

nodtveidt

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2007, 06:13:44 AM »
No drugs or alcohol for me. They're a waste of time. I used to drink the occasional wine cooler but then I wondered "what's the damn point? It tastes like soda, might as well just drink soda, as it's cheaper and tastier!". And actually, I have narced out quite a few people in the past...a$$holes who sell drugs to minors. Adults can destroy their lives as they see fit, but children?

ceti alpha

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2007, 06:22:03 AM »
Yuk!! Coolers are disgusting! I don't blame you for not drinking if that was your first and only taste of alcohol.  :)

Golgo13

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2007, 06:31:32 AM »
No drugs or alcohol for me. They're a waste of time. I used to drink the occasional wine cooler but then I wondered "what's the damn point? It tastes like soda, might as well just drink soda, as it's cheaper and tastier!". And actually, I have narced out quite a few people in the past...a$$holes who sell drugs to minors. Adults can destroy their lives as they see fit, but children?

we used to call that "Bitch Juice" back in the day.

Turbo D

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2007, 06:48:12 AM »
haha, ya, we called them "girl beers" , no offense to Nod though. I've had some at my buddy's wife's parties.

nodtveidt

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2007, 07:02:01 AM »
haha, ya, we called them "girl beers" , no offense to Nod though. I've had some at my buddy's wife's parties.
No offense taken. :) I just never saw the point in getting shitfaced if you're going to hard-crash afterwards. I live with enough pain as it is, the last thing I need is even more pain.

ceti alpha

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2007, 07:04:33 AM »
I just never saw the point in getting shitfaced if you're going to hard-crash afterwards.

That's because there is no point.  :)

Sinistron

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2007, 09:09:02 AM »
I've been known to pack up a bowl for certain games.  Helps me lock in better especially when playing shooters.  I just let my eyes glaze over in the center of the screen and get like rainman.  lol to the doing blow while playing gate of thunder.  That is hilarious.  Yes I assume you're joking.

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
Quote from: Tatsujin
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

ceti alpha

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2007, 10:55:06 AM »
I've been known to pack up a bowl for certain games.  Helps me lock in better especially when playing shooters.  I just let my eyes glaze over in the center of the screen and get like rainman.

I have the original Gate of Thunder from 1992. It cost $69 and 95 cents at Radio Shack. You have to go to Radio Shack to get this game. It closes at 9:30, Ray. We have to get there before 9:30, Ray. My highscore is 3 million 984 thousand 3 hundred and 83. I had all my lives left. Ray, where's my Turbo Express, Ray? We have to go to Radio Shack now, Ray. It closes at 9:30, Ray. The Radio Shack in the South End Plaza Mall. It has the best collection of games, Ray.