Author Topic: Off Topic thread  (Read 1721 times)

Turbo D

Off Topic thread
« on: November 26, 2007, 02:08:26 PM »
this thread is to talk about random stuff that is off topic, haha. Lets see this thread go off topic, lol. yup  8) Ok, someone post now...

nectarsis

Re: Off Topic thread
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 02:15:56 PM »
I sometimes poop to much  :)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

kid_rondeau

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 02:52:30 PM »
I sometimes poop to much  :)

"Then maybe you're lactose intolerant."

"Nah, nah...it's like, I POOP TOO MUCH!!"

nectarsis

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 02:55:08 PM »
No...just poop..lol
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

TR0N

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 03:44:15 PM »
No...just poop..lol
Diarrhea cha,cha !  :-&

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Kitsunexus

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 03:46:07 PM »
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive...." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming "Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?"

Then it was quiet again. My attorney had taken his shirt off and was pouring beer on his chest, to facilitate the tanning process. "What the hell are you yelling about?" he muttered, staring up at the sun with his eyes closed and covered with wraparound Spanish sunglasses. "Never mind," I said. "It's your turn to drive." I hit the brakes and aimed the Great Red Shark toward the shoulder of the highway. No point mentioning those bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

guyjin

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 03:51:22 PM »
So I wanna get a Vtech Socrates, and open that sucker up. Of course, I don't have the foggiest idea about reverse engineering, so I figure I'll start some sort of shrine website, and take nice, close up, high res pictures of the insides, and every chip.

Since even basic info on the soccy (see, i gave it a nickname already!) is so scarce, maybe someone will be able to tell whats inside. I mean, at this point, I don't even know what processor it runs, or how much memory it has.

Maybe it will pique someone's interest. Someone who can write an emulator.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

Kitsunexus

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 03:53:28 PM »
So I wanna get a Vtech Socrates, and open that sucker up. Of course, I don't have the foggiest idea about reverse engineering, so I figure I'll start some sort of shrine website, and take nice, close up, high res pictures of the insides, and every chip.

Since even basic info on the soccy (see, i gave it a nickname already!) is so scarce, maybe someone will be able to tell whats inside. I mean, at this point, I don't even know what processor it runs, or how much memory it has.

Maybe it will pique someone's interest. Someone who can write an emulator.

I have a Socrates. It kicks ASS.

nat

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 05:14:16 PM »
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive...." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming "Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?"

Then it was quiet again. My attorney had taken his shirt off and was pouring beer on his chest, to facilitate the tanning process. "What the hell are you yelling about?" he muttered, staring up at the sun with his eyes closed and covered with wraparound Spanish sunglasses. "Never mind," I said. "It's your turn to drive." I hit the brakes and aimed the Great Red Shark toward the shoulder of the highway. No point mentioning those bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Your new avatar kicks ass.

Fear & Loathing is one of the best movies ever made, definitely in my top 10. Maybe top 5. I used to have a friend that was obsessed with Hunter Thompson. Read every single one of his books... Incidentally, it's the same friend I mentioned in another thread that changed his name and then had a belt buckle created with his new name on it. Interesting guy.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 07:03:14 PM »
Your new avatar kicks ass.

Fear & Loathing is one of the best movies ever made, definitely in my top 10. Maybe top 5.

Hell yeah man, DEFINITELY top 5! I first saw that movie like 2 years ago, and just this Saturday FINALLY found the collector's edition dual-disc! I need to read the book, I imagine it's much better (making it perfect, because the movie is as-close-to-perfect as possible).

nat

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 04:10:03 AM »
For Halloween two years ago I went to a couple parties as Depp's Thompson character from this movie. Good times.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 04:12:18 AM »
For Halloween two years ago I went to a couple parties as Depp's Thompson character from this movie. Good times.

Wow, that's an awesome (and easy) costume to do! I think I will try that one (although I am more built for being Benicio Del Toro's Gonzo)...  :lol:

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 04:36:36 AM »
I like bananas (for eating, so get your minds out of the gutter).
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

FM-77

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2007, 05:40:36 AM »
I think bananas taste bad.

guyjin

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2007, 09:18:29 AM »
I wonder what pizza with twinkies on it would taste like.  :-k
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin