Author Topic: The Drunken incoherant ramblings of golgo 13  (Read 625 times)

Golgo13

The Drunken incoherant ramblings of golgo 13
« on: November 28, 2007, 08:50:24 AM »
Since I just got home form a night of drinking, i figured just for the hell of it I will post for no particular reason.

You know something, f*ckng xbox sucks, xbox is for f*cking communists, if you like xbox, or you only put ketchup on hotdogs, your a f*cking communist, and we know communists suck. and for that matter, what the f*ck is wrong with these kids today, and this f*cking new systems, with the god damn 3D graphics and shit, saying that Turbo Grafx is stupid and "Ancient" you know what I have to say to those little shits? f*ck off you little bastard you, your were an accident, so who gives a f*ck what you think.  and another thing who the f*ck came up with the idea of advancing graphics out ofthe 16 bit era, that was f*cking stupid, I mean everyhthing was the shit until they went and f*cked it all up I mean what the hell is going on today, what they f*cking did?  Why is all this shit f*cked up?

Turbo D

Re: The Drunken incoherant ramblings of golgo 13
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 09:26:09 AM »
You tell them golgo  :) damn xbox bastards  :x

Kitsunexus

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 09:27:03 AM »
I actually like the 360.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 09:29:38 AM »
Settle down, 'nilla!  Chill out and have another beer before you pull on a wife beater and do same.  :lol:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

FM-77

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 10:02:15 AM »
Video games are getting better every year. This is not an opinion.

nat

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 10:03:31 AM »
You know, I practically agree with everything Golgo said.

3D games, no matter how good, are 90% crappier than 2D games.

And XBOX fanboys make me mad, too. Micro-penis-soft, indeed.

FM-77

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 10:05:47 AM »
Micro-penis-soft has always sucked. But unlike the original Xbox, the 360 actually does feature a handful of good games. Of course, none of these games were touched by the 'penis. Other companies made them.

Tablet

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 10:14:55 AM »

Turbo D

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 11:36:02 AM »
I like the Halo franchise, but am not a big fan of the xbox or 360. 2D games will always be better than 3-D!

the 360 actually does feature a handful of good games. Of course, none of these games were touched by the 'penis.

rofl  :lol: post of the month!

Keranu

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 02:48:57 PM »
You know something, f*ckng xbox sucks, xbox is for f*cking communists, if you like xbox, or you only put ketchup on hotdogs, your a f*cking communist,
Very true.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

TR0N

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 03:05:46 PM »
LOL the 360 well for the hardware not being reliable.

That's my only nickpick about it.

Nuff said.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Kitsunexus

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 03:53:11 PM »
After thinking about this for a while, this sounds like Golgo was walking around in the mall with a little Captain in him and he walks into this Gamestop, right?  So he's all "WASSSSSUP" and this kid who's just playing around on the 360 (probably Rock Band, the little MTV cretins) was all "Not again..".

So Golgo, thinking this kid was a hot chick (when in fact he was a 13-year old fat acne-ridden boy) was all "SO YOU LIKE XBOX!?" to which the kid replies "Yeah..." . And Golgo is all "XBOX SUCKS, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TURBO GRAFX! THATS DA BOMBSHIZZLE! TURBO GRAFX POWER!" And they made some jokes about the TG-16 being an ancient relic and how Golgo must be a time traveler from the future and Golgo gets all mad and falls over and wakes up next to the train tracks.

That's my theory, anyways...

FM-77

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 10:44:49 PM »
That sounds likely. I'm serious.

Sinistron

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2007, 03:51:53 AM »
The concept of what a videogame is has radically changed.  Games these days are all 3-D real time identity simulations.  Every attempt is being made to make the experience more real.  Next there will be pain without consequence (like eating hot sauce) when your character gets hurt.   Most of these games are endless variations of Doom.  These games take too dang long to finish too.  I ENJOY coming home, smoking a bowl and beating a game within a 1/2 hour to an hour (or a couple of nights for an RPG).  And I don't like having to be a rocket scientist with twenty buttons on a controller.  Dang systems make me feel like a fogging putz.   =P~ 

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Sinistron

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2007, 04:00:34 AM »
I always wonder though just how these systems make money when it takes years to beat these games.  A kid could buy one game a year and play it to death and still have handfulls of missions left.  Whenever I talk to a friend with one of the 7th generation machines- it's always "I'm still playing this game".  So why bother buying others until you finish it?  It's probably people feeling left out.  They have to stay up to date- have the newest shit- even if they've not finished their other games and buying new ones will just push the unfinished ones further back on their plates.  That seems stressful to me- always feeling like you've got to stay up with the newest and freshest.  Feeling like you're one second from becoming a dinosaur- like there's some kind of way to live forever or something.  f*ck it.  Grow old already and stop yer' fogging nipple nipping. 

atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real