Author Topic: So I was bored....  (Read 726 times)

Kitsunexus

So I was bored....
« on: November 30, 2007, 08:44:26 AM »
NeoCD Waiting - a parody of

Samurai Spirits playing by my side
NOW LOADING picture pullin' overtime
Seem too close to be losin' touch
I can't give in and I can't give up
I guess I shouldn't have paid so much

Hey
NeoCD loading
Every four minutes it loads a sprite
Say
What's wrong with my CD
It took four years to load Galaxy Fight

I'm goin' to check if the drive broke down
No I guess not it's spinnin' round and round
I'd tell you the news but nothin's changed
I'd show you the disc but I threw it away
I'm tired of waiting for this stupid ass game

Hey
NeoCD loading
Every four minutes it loads a sprite
Say
What's wrong with my CD

EDIT: "disc* goes better
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 09:06:48 AM by Kitsunexus »

Michael Helgeson

Re: So I was bored....
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 10:34:20 AM »
Amazing someone would wright a complaint song about a game system they have never even owned.....bored or not.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 10:51:15 AM »
Amazing someone would wright a complaint song about a game system they have never even owned.....bored or not.

Turbo D

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 11:57:28 AM »
uh oh, he is flaming  :wink:

Kitsunexus

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 12:46:17 PM »
uh oh, he is flaming  :wink:

He is flaming in a LOT of senses of the word. ;)

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 04:05:57 PM »
Last I heard Kitten Kabootle you were the young buck from Texas with no relationships or girlfriend and a weird pedo smile. If you want to question anyones sexuality,question your own. Yours is the only one up in the air..... I only like women. I made that pretty clear when I dated, I got married,had kids,ect.... I don't even see how anyones sexuality here has anything to even do with the fact you formulated a crappy opinion,wrote a song about it,yet never managed to even play a single game on the hardware first......

As far as the NeoGeo Cd taking forever to load,it depends on the game,the average titles are not that bad and esp Samurai Showdown 2. Its the larger animation fighters that take time to load really. And really since you never owned one,I seriously cant see why you'd spend the time to write  a complaint song about it. Its nothing you have ever had to experience,so you are only formulating your opinions of the system from other peoples words and hearsay on the net.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 04:10:50 PM by Michael Helgeson »

Kitsunexus

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 04:24:43 PM »
Last I heard Kitten Kabootle you were the young buck from Texas with no relationships or girlfriend and a weird pedo smile. If you want to question anyones sexuality,question your own. Yours is the only one up in the air..... I only like women. I made that pretty clear when I dated, I got married,had kids,ect.... I don't even see how anyones sexuality here has anything to even do with the fact you formulated a crappy opinion,wrote a song about it,yet never managed to even play a single game on the hardware first......

As far as the NeoGeo Cd taking forever to load,it depends on the game,the average titles are not that bad and esp Samurai Showdown 2. Its the larger animation fighters that take time to load really. And really since you never owned one,I seriously cant see why you'd spend the time to write  a complaint song about it. Its nothing you have ever had to experience,so you are only formulating your opinions of the system from other peoples words and hearsay on the net.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 04:48:49 PM »
I have some first hand experience with a Neo CD, and I'll take slow loading great games over fast loading crap any day of the week (twice on Thursdays).  It may be a bit poky, but you'll get over it.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 04:49:05 PM »
If your going to start a thread in general console chat,and its sole purpose is to bash a system you have never owned,then you should expect to get others to chime in on the defense of the system. That really isn't flaming.
Flaming would be like when you insinuated I was gay because I questioned why you would openly bash something you never owned or experienced,bored or not. This is another example of you starting yet another thread that has no real point,purpose,or is filled with  a seriously flawed opinion,and when someone disagrees with you,you make a personal attack,this time without profanity,but instead resorting to saying I'm flamming gay.... What kind of response do you expect to get from that?

Definition of flaming:
An Internet user typically generates a flame response to other posts or users posting on a site, and is usually not constructive, does not clarify a discussion, and does not persuade others. Sometimes, flamers attempt to assert their authority, or establish a position of superiority over other users. Other times, a flamer is simply an individual who believes he or she carries the only valid opinion. This leads him or her to personally attack those who disagree. Occasionally, flamers wish to upset and offend other members of the forum, in which case they can be called "trolls". Most often however, flames are angry or insulting messages transmitted by people who have strong feelings about a subject.

You're only intent was to run with negatives,and alot were way over exaggerated. You have no valid experience to speak of with the NeoGeo Cd or CDZ system,or any NeoGeo system for that matter it seems. You fail to convince me of your claims. You also failed to mention the system had internal save memory,s-video out,cheaper games,esp now,games had extra content not found on the carts,and the music was typically remastered cd audio,ect... Parody song or not,it expressed all of your obviously ill informed and biased opinions of the hardware. If your so bored,why not jump on ebay and hunt a Neo Cd down and buy one instead. Since you have so much free time on your hands to be bored,it shouldn't kill you to try one,long load times or not.

A good start would be nabbing Samurai Showdown 2,Pulstar,Metal Slug,Fatal Fury Special,Last Resort,and Kof 95 or 96 for one too. I seriously doubt you would be bored playing those.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 04:49:52 PM »

Hobo Xiphas

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 05:04:29 PM »
As a proud Neo CD owner, I can tell you that the loading on many games isn't that bad at all.  Two of my favorite Neo games, Windjammers and Twinkle Star Sprites have very reasonable loading times.  Samurai Shodown is in this category.

Now if you said a later Neo CD game like Last Blade 2, Real Bout Fatal Fury 2, or KoF '99 then I would have to agree with you.  But you didn't.

Flaming would be like when you insinuated I was gay

Did Kitsune-chan edit one of his posts again?  What a sissy!

« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 05:06:59 PM by Ernie Banks' Retirement Pants »

Kitsunexus

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 05:08:24 PM »
Flaming would be like when you insinuated I was gay

Did Kitsune-chan edit one of his posts again?  What a sissy!

He's referring to my third post....the "flaming" one

Hobo Xiphas

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 05:12:18 PM »
Oh, yeah, I can't read, sorry.

And no, Kitsune is totally not flamin'.  He's totally in the closet, guys.  [-(

Kitsunexus

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2007, 05:15:25 PM »
Oh, yeah, I can't read, sorry.

And no, Kitsune is totally not flamin'.  He's totally in the closet, guys.  [-(

Yes, if you mean in the water closet via Wi-fi...

guyjin

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2007, 06:30:57 AM »
Jeez guys, don't take it so seriously! he's just funnin.
BTW, I wrote this post on my wii. I really wish USB keyboards worked.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin