Author Topic: FS/FT: Misc stuff  (Read 503 times)

nat

FS/FT: Misc stuff
« on: December 10, 2007, 01:42:39 PM »
The items I have available can either be traded for manuals I need or bought outright. Shoot me a PM if interested in anything here.

Stuff I have for sale/trade:

TurboGrafx/PCE-
TV Sports Football (US) - Game, complete w/ manual, good condition. Make offer.
Cosmic Fantasy 2 (JP) - Complete game, brand new/factory sealed. Make offer.
Spin Pair (JP) - Case and manual ONLY. If you have a loose Spin Pair cartridge, this package is for you.

Wii-
Super Mario Galaxy - Brand new, factory sealed, never opened. Actually this is straight from Nintendo's USA HQ right here in Washington. Still has the "For Internal Use Only-- Not for Retail Sale" sticker on it and everything.

TurboGrafx manuals I need. Will trade for above stuff, or buy outright:

Air Zonk
Bomberman
Dragon Knight II (J)
Image Fight (J)
Mr. Heli (J)
Parodius (J)
Time Cruise
Valis 2
Ys I & II
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 02:39:04 PM by nat »

nat

Re: FS/FT: Misc stuff
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 04:58:17 PM »
Bump, everything on the above list has gone to eBay. No reserve on anything, all auctions start at $0.01.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnathall0vw9

Oh, and I couldn't take a picture of Halo 2 because it is already sealed up in a shipping envelope due to an aborted sale and I didn't want to ruin the envelope just to take a picture. Yeah, I'm that cheap.

EDIT: BTW, in case anyone is wondering about my 1 negative feedback, it is from that f*cking jackass Bullseye. I don't think I need to say any more.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 05:02:51 PM by nat »

nodtveidt

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 01:48:50 AM »
I bid on the Ghost Manor but I doubt I'll win it.

nat

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 02:40:33 AM »
You should have made an offer while I had it up here. I probably would've accepted anything.  :|

EDIT: Oh, and shipping on any of that stuff would be the actual shipping cost + $0.60 to cover eBay's listing fee. Usually that comes out to be less than what I have listed as the "shipping" price but I've found that if you don't put down a number for shipping you get 6,582 e-mail questions asking how much shipping will be to Timbuktu. So I try to pick a "worst case scenario" number and run with that.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 02:52:18 AM by nat »

Sinistron

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 02:50:40 AM »
I'm gonna check to see if I have any of those manuals.  I only keep the CD manuals and cases- hucards (unless a rare game) I only like to have the loose hucards.  I might have some of them- if so you can have them for nothing since you said you'd help me mod a tap...

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
Quote from: Tatsujin
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

nat

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 02:53:59 AM »
I don't need the Ghost Manor manual any more as I picked up a NIB copy recently and am selling the loose cart I used to have, FYI. I'll remove it from the list up there.

rag-time4

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 09:42:24 AM »

EDIT: BTW, in case anyone is wondering about my 1 negative feedback, it is from that f*cking jackass Bullseye. I don't think I need to say any more.

HAHA Actually I WAS wondering about that when I saw it!  :-k

I have 1 negative feedback also... it's from about 6-7 years ago when ebay let you leave feedback before transactions were completed... I left negative feedback for a seller who didn't respond to my question for an item I was really interested in, and he responded with a negative feedback.  :P [-X

nodtveidt

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 11:27:17 AM »
When you posted it, I didn't have any money. Now I'm loaded but have nothing to buy. I'm still looking to complete my US collection, so I'm open to any offers anyone might have...

nat

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 11:34:34 AM »
So are you the high bidder or the one slowly creeping up on the high bidder incrementally?

nodtveidt

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 04:30:11 PM »
As of right now, I'm the highest bidder. If I'm outbid, I won't make a second bid, because I never bid more than I'm willing to pay...and I sure ain't willing to pay a small fortune for that game. #-o

nat

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 07:04:54 PM »
I don't blame you. The bidding is already higher than I expected to get for it.

What really surprised me was Super Mario All-Stars that shot from $0.01 to $17 and change the very first day. That's like four times what I expected it to go for. There were 8 bids on it already last time I checked.

spenoza

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 04:51:20 AM »
Super Mario All-Stars is quite popular, and that popularity ratchets up the price. I have All-Stars + World and I'm never letting it go. One of my favorite carts. Would love to be able to play it on the go.
<a href="http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/103/show-collection.htm" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">My meager PC Engine Collection so far.</a><br><a href="https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">PC Engine Software Bible</a><br><a href="http://www.racketboy.com/forum/" c

nat

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 04:57:22 AM »
That's funny, because I listed the exact same cart maybe 6-8 months ago with a starting bid price of $9.99.

It didn't get one single bid and didn't sell by the time the auction ended.

In the future I'm starting all auctions at $0.01. This is the first time I've done this and things got bids early on in the 10-day listing period. I'm going to start any future auctions at $0.01 from now on.

nat

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 05:31:14 PM »
Everything sold except the extra Spin Pair case. Thanks to everyone who bid.

I still need the manuals listed in the first post, however. If you have any of them I am willing to buy them outright.

nat

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2008, 07:20:46 PM »
Bump, SMG added to the "available" section.