Author Topic: Good Riddance validus  (Read 3742 times)

Michael Helgeson

Re: Good Riddance validus
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2007, 04:14:41 AM »
Im sure he enjoys the fact there is a entire thread dedicated to his name at this very moment..... kinda sad really.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2007, 04:28:05 AM »
Besides nat, who else voted to leave in protest?  Your vote had best be in jest.  :evil:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

MissaFX

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2007, 05:08:54 AM »
You think?  He came back with a picture spamming fury, posting out just as much garbage if not more than he had before his ban.  _I_ was utterly childish to be posting pictures of other games and systems in the sale threads.

I try not to think (it makes my brain hurt), but I thought that his latter posts were a bit more intelligible and a bit less insulting.  His meaningless pictures were far less annoying than his original abusiveness and stupidity.

I don't recall you childishly posting pics.  Were they nudes?  :)

It's a typo, it shoult read "It"
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2007, 05:23:22 AM »
You think?  He came back with a picture spamming fury, posting out just as much garbage if not more than he had before his ban.  _I_ was utterly childish to be posting pictures of other games and systems in the sale threads.

I try not to think (it makes my brain hurt), but I thought that his latter posts were a bit more intelligible and a bit less insulting.  His meaningless pictures were far less annoying than his original abusiveness and stupidity.

I don't recall you childishly posting pics.  Were they nudes?  :)

It's a typo, it shoult read "It"

I knew what it was, but my inability to resist a funny typo coupled with wishful thinking made me ask anyway.

MissaFX

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2007, 05:28:10 AM »
I knew what it was, but my inability to resist a funny typo coupled with wishful thinking made me ask anyway.

When I read your post I was like, huh?  Why did he change my quote.  I look, oh! :lol:

It was a funny typo.  Reminds me though, I better go post some hentai pics in the sales section asap!
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Kitsunexus

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2007, 06:38:41 AM »
one of a hentai game with this chick getting her ass whipped

Which game was it?

I dunno, here's the pic. And excuse me, she isn't getting her ass whipped, she's getting dual groped. NSFW, obviously.

Sinistron

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2007, 06:39:51 AM »
nice!!  :D

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Kitsunexus

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2007, 06:47:50 AM »
Im sure he enjoys the fact there is a entire thread dedicated to his name at this very moment..... kinda sad really.

That's kind of what I was getting at with my original post - "We don't need reminder threads".  But I guess no one understood what I was getting at.

Sinistron

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2007, 06:56:54 AM »

That's kind of what I was getting at with my original post - "We don't need reminder threads".  But I guess no one understood what I was getting at.

I doubt he's enjoying it much.  if anything just as a self-defense mechanism.  I'm sure he's mostly wishing he could respond to someone like me calling him a juvenile clown.  I even deleted him from my myspace buddies (which I added him to at his request earlier) so as not to receive any subhuman posts. 

Perhaps I'm wrong though- perhaps he views this as a stone in his great wall of legacy- in which case delusion would certainly factor heavily.  "Remember this jackass?" could hardly be considered a building block to any serious legacy.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2007, 07:04:49 AM »
Speaking as a former troll being banned from over 28 boards (don't worry those days are long behind me), I can tell you that the only time it actually kinda sucks/hurts to get banned from a board is when you spend enough time there to grow attached to it.

Despite his claims of "I love this board!" I seriously doubt he was attached to it.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2007, 07:27:52 AM »
I'm sure he wasn't, else he would've exercised more restraint upon returning from his temporary ban.  I could care less if the asshat views this thread as some sort of monument, as it will soon be buried under other topics and he will be forgotten (much like Cephalgy or the Bonk eater).

Sinistron

« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2007, 07:32:17 AM »
I could care less if the asshat views this thread as some sort of monument, as it will soon be buried under other topics and he will be forgotten (much like Cephalgy or the Bonk eater).

Mayhaps a few years from now I'll have earned my stripes -- allowing me to hear campfire tales of these former asshats you mention.  Or maybe I should just plug their names into the search and see what kind of grime washes up.  :D

Sinistron

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2007, 07:33:49 AM »
Eh.  Not much apparantly.  Looks like this Cephalgy cat is already swept under the dang rug.  :shock:

nat

« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2007, 07:35:17 AM »
I'm sure he wasn't, else he would've exercised more restraint upon returning from his temporary ban.  I could care less if the asshat views this thread as some sort of monument, as it will soon be buried under other topics and he will be forgotten (much like Cephalgy or the Bonk eater).

Cephalgy will NEVER be forgotten.

EDIT: To witness some of the good times with Cephalgy first-hand, start here:

https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2030.0

Make sure you click on any linked threads therein. Good stuff.

Actually, this is the thread you want to read:

https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2759.0

Don't stop until you've read it all.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 07:42:20 AM by nat »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2007, 07:41:44 AM »
.....and here's some of Blasta_Mazta's Bonk eating wackiness.