Author Topic: tzd, dead?  (Read 4879 times)

Sinistron

Re: tzd, dead?
« Reply #195 on: January 22, 2008, 08:14:40 AM »
Dang! 300 I'm guessing then.

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #196 on: January 22, 2008, 08:21:11 AM »
LOL,no,but easy enough that I got bored with it after a bit and gave it to my son. I didn't run into any snags on it. I did like how it reminded me of playing Wizards and Warriors though.

Gotchya.

and will 275 posts break me out of Floret Sprung?
Dang! 300 I'm guessing then.

Just for asking and post whoring, I think that Aaron should demote you to Jerry Jelly.  :lol:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Sinistron

« Reply #197 on: January 22, 2008, 08:23:12 AM »
post whoring?  maaang... I brings the substance!!  =;

atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

nodtveidt

« Reply #198 on: January 22, 2008, 08:34:49 AM »
Speaking of fun people on ebay...I just had a deal go a little flat. Seller "geengi" (from an auction recommended by vestcoat) had sold me a copy of Cosmic Fantasy 2, but then stated that they couldn't find it, so they would refund my money. Okay, that's fair...but then I get an email from them, stating that they would give me a positive if I left them a positive. Erm...I don't think that's too honest, do you? They did refund my money, but they didn't have the item, so at best, that warrants a neutral, not a positive. So I told them that it's probably best for both sides to not leave any feedback at all, and that if they did find the game somewhere, then I'd buy it but only for the price I paid on ebay.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #199 on: January 22, 2008, 09:19:04 AM »
I think Nat originally started this thread. It just kinda evolved from one subject to another while still revolving around the TZD name each time. Really it'll all end when Redforg coughs up proof of filing a insurance claim,or refunds me,or Paypal does it,and for my friends charge back to finalize since Steves "old" TZD didn't send our shit and never refunded him his money back to his card.Rover,Id if anything else leave a detailed neutral also. People shouldn't list stuff for sale if they don't actually have it in their hands,so I can completely understand how that would irk you,esp with a item like Cosmic Fantasy 2.

Turbo D

« Reply #200 on: January 22, 2008, 09:22:16 AM »
Hey, I started this thread!

nat

« Reply #201 on: January 22, 2008, 09:23:13 AM »

I always try to keep my multiple personalities in line, but sometimes they get out of hand.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #202 on: January 22, 2008, 09:24:19 AM »

LOL,sorry,he did :P Everyone here giving everyone else the credit. Woulda been cool if we woulda had Nat on here after me saying Guts did it,Guts saying Ninja Spirit did it,ect..,before Turbo came along finally confessing his sin.

Black Tiger

« Reply #203 on: January 22, 2008, 01:39:07 PM »
Speaking of fun people on ebay...I just had a deal go a little flat. Seller "geengi" (from an auction recommended by vestcoat) had sold me a copy of Cosmic Fantasy 2, but then stated that they couldn't find it, so they would refund my money. Okay, that's fair...but then I get an email from them, stating that they would give me a positive if I left them a positive. Erm...I don't think that's too honest, do you?

Nope, thats like all the sellers who refuse to leave you feedback unless you leave them a positive first. If anything, you'd be doing a service to their future potential customers if you left a neutral that would be easy to spot so they could read your experience in your comment.

Of course, I also would've just left no feedback... :wink:
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

nodtveidt

« Reply #204 on: January 22, 2008, 02:56:38 PM »
I decided to leave no feedback. I did get another email from them, stating that they understood why I didn't want to leave positive feedback. Then they commented that neutral neither helps nor hurts, so it's best to leave it alone. So yeah...I smell the point garnering going on, and I'm not playing that game. But they did agree to sell it to me at the same price if they ever find it, so at least there's that. But realistically, they shouldn't have ever offered it at all if they didn't have it in hand when they made the auction.

bust3dstr8

« Reply #205 on: January 22, 2008, 03:22:07 PM »
Just shit on them after 89d 23h 59m.
Clowns Suck

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #206 on: January 22, 2008, 03:30:31 PM »
Just shit on them after 89d 23h 59m.

Yea you can always late till the last hr-last few mins left to leave feedback,giving them no chance to get you back.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #207 on: January 22, 2008, 03:39:52 PM »
Is there an actual counter you can use to see how close to that you are, or is it just that amount of time from when the auction ends?

Kitsunexus

« Reply #208 on: January 22, 2008, 04:03:54 PM »
and will 275 posts break me out of Floret Sprung?

Guess not. :P

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #209 on: January 22, 2008, 04:17:18 PM »
Is there an actual counter you can use to see how close to that you are, or is it just that amount of time from when the auction ends?

I think you have to keep track manually.