Author Topic: Mmm, desert...  (Read 968 times)

Kitsunexus

Re: Mmm, desert...
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2008, 08:03:37 PM »
Quote from: Kitsunexus
Did somebody say disgusting story?

NSFW, it should go without saying...

http://www.lurkmore.com/wiki/index.php?title=Maggot_Girl

That, unlike most 4Chan copypasta, is a true story. Enjoy! ^__^

:shock:

Seriously... :shock:  I generally click on everything I see here, but this is the first thing that has made me take severe pause.  I mean seriously?  This has to be somewhat fake, even if is based on reality somewhere.  I read the first few paragraphs and they read like someone's fantasy.  I also really think this is the kind of thing that could kill you.  You can get an infection from leaving a tampon in for 8 or 12 hours, let alone rotting meat and maggots for days?  I just don't think I can believe this.

Read her blog, it's real. She was in the hospital for a while.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 08:06:01 PM by Kitsunexus »

guyjin

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2008, 08:04:59 PM »
This thread is about tasty things, not disgusting things.  :evil:
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

MissaFX

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2008, 08:09:39 PM »
Like apple pancakes!
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Kitsunexus

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2008, 08:10:56 PM »
Chocolate chip pancakes > Apple pancakes.

Keranu

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2008, 08:37:44 PM »
After hearing Missa's testimony, I have made the life decision not to click on Kitsunexus's link.
Brilliant decision. I made the mistake of clicking the link earlier and I just couldn't stop reading it. It's hard for me to read something that makes me gag, but man that has to be the sickest thing I've ever read and it just got worse and worse. My tummy was major squeemish.  :shock:
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Kitsunexus

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2008, 08:42:54 PM »
After hearing Missa's testimony, I have made the life decision not to click on Kitsunexus's link.
Brilliant decision. I made the mistake of clicking the link earlier and I just couldn't stop reading it. It's hard for me to read something that makes me gag, but man that has to be the sickest thing I've ever read and it just got worse and worse. My tummy was major squeemish.  :shock:

Yeah, it's like a trainwreck. You just can't stop reading. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.   :shock:

MissaFX

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2008, 09:35:37 PM »
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.   :shock:

That's why I always soak my towel in oil before shooting it with the laser.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer

nodtveidt

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2008, 12:15:27 AM »
I know what it is, do you? ;)
I'm not quite sure what it might be, but what I am sure of is that it's not a desert. Dessert maybe, but not desert. :-"

esteban

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2008, 04:18:44 AM »
Seriously. Kitsune + 4chan = epitome of juvenile garbage
  |    | 

ceti alpha

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2008, 06:07:58 AM »
That was just bizarre.  :o

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Kitsunexus

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2008, 09:34:51 AM »
Seriously. Kitsune + 4chan = epitome of juvenile garbage

Yo momma.  :P

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2008, 11:22:56 AM »

Haha,i saw this somewhere else long ago. Its about as fake as you can get. There is no way this girl could have done all that and escaped without major surgery taking place from all the damage it would have done,if shed even still be alive.... Most likely it would have caused her blood to go septic,she most likely would have died,not lived to write about it on a blog. Just another fantasy from another demented nobody who wants attention.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2008, 11:32:55 AM »

Haha,i saw this somewhere else long ago. Its about as fake as you can get. There is no way this girl could have done all that and escaped without major surgery taking place from all the damage it would have done,if shed even still be alive.... Most likely it would have caused her blood to go septic,she most likely would have died,not lived to write about it on a blog. Just another fantasy from another demented nobody who wants attention.

Everything is fake to you. This wasn't for days, it was like one day.

MissaFX

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2008, 12:11:24 PM »
Everything is fake to you. This wasn't for days, it was like one day.

Everyting is fake to me until I prove it exists.  This is more or less correct (90% of situations).

I looked at some of the links from this person on the internet and some of them said this happened in 2004, and supposedly since then she has been regularly infecting herself in various ways, but did not contract any serious disease or die?

Her infections never have any detail either.  You would think she would be sporting her medical bands and precriptions on her blog.  I mean, supposedly the thing for her is to be infected with filth.  I was a social worker for several years, working with the homeless, poor and insane and I can tell you in my experience the kind if person she is supposed to be, would most likely do this (my degree is in Psychology even though I also love electronics so much).  This kind of person would also, at any chance they had with a receptive audiance go into detail about their infections.  The person who wrote those entrys is clearly obsessed with the topic if they are being honest at all in their writing.  This is why the writings come off to me as an observer or a daydreamer, not from someone who actually does this.

Keranu

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2008, 12:17:18 PM »
Not saying what she did was real, but I don't think her intention was to prove it was real or not, it was instead to share her "fantasy". She could probably care less about posting evidence to support her story. In fact, I think it might come off more as fake if she was trying to prove it. :P
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).