Author Topic: Teen's party may cost him $18,000  (Read 707 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Teen's party may cost him $18,000
« on: January 16, 2008, 04:16:17 AM »
Link Link Bo Bink

Teen has no regrets, but maybe the $18,000 will make him think again.  The best part though is that no arrests were made; Australian cops must be damn near worthless.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

nat

Re: Teen's party may cost him $18,000
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 04:29:54 AM »
That reminds me of a party I went to in high school. There weren't 500 people, but maybe 100-200. At least the whole class and then some. This poor kid got so f*cking drunk, it was his parent's 1.5 million dollar house, and EVERYTHING I mean EVERYTHING got f*cking broken. I remember people were going crazy and some guy thought it would be a good idea to smash this 20 gallon fish tank (while the water and fish were in it), then catch the fish out of water and grind them up in the garbage disposal. Pretty f*cked up. I remember leaving after that because I knew it would only be a matter of time before the cops showed up. It made the news either the next day or the day after. I guess the cops came after I left but I never had to deal with them. That poor kid. Looking back I feel really bad I was even there even though I wasn't involved in any of the vandalism.

Sinistron

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 04:38:48 AM »
I remember people were going crazy and some guy thought it would be a good idea to smash this 20 gallon fish tank (while the water and fish were in it), then catch the fish out of water and grind them up in the garbage disposal.

Godddammmn- I've been to some wild parties and seen some f*cked up vandalism at said parties- but that is raw and unbelievably cruel and definitely takes the cake.

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

GUTS

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 07:09:42 AM »
That sounds awesome, I would have stolen a bunch of shit before leaving though.

guyjin

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 08:13:07 AM »
Any teenager who invites that many people over to his parents house while they're away deserves whatever they get.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 08:14:26 AM »
That sounds awesome, I would have stolen a bunch of shit before leaving though.

I would've stole the fish.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

nat

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 08:36:07 AM »
Any teenager who invites that many people over to his parents house while they're away deserves whatever they get.

No kidding... I guess I shouldn't feel too bad.

But that's exactly why I never had parties at my house.

When I was in high school, I lived with my dad only, and through his work he was in Texas 50% of the time which left me all by myself quite a bit unless my sister happened to be staying over. My friends always tried to pressure me into having parties but I only buckled once or twice. The one time that sticks out in my mind one of my friends brought some guy over they had just met on the street because he had weed or something. He ended up being a major shit talker and a real pain and got into it with another one of my friends right in the living room. He broke a beer bottle over my friends head and the glass went everwhere, especially right into the carpet. My friend had to hide and escape out the back door when this other douche wasn't paying attention. This guy realized my friend had split so he ran outside and jumped onto the hood of my friend's car as he was pulling away and started jumping up and down while trying to break the windshield. After that we wouldn't let the a$$hole back inside so he stole a bicycle that belonged to one of the neighbors and rode away. We never saw or heard from him again, thank god.

But I hate to imagine what might have transpired if I had gotten myself shitfaced and unable to regulate those f*cking goons.

guyjin

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2008, 08:43:33 AM »

No kidding... I guess I shouldn't feel too bad.

But that's exactly why I never had parties at my house.

When I was in high school, I lived with my dad only, and through his work he was in Texas 50% of the time which left me all by myself quite a bit unless my sister happened to be staying over.

I was trying to think of what Anime you were starring in, until this next part.

My friends always tried to pressure me into having parties but I only buckled once or twice. The one time that sticks out in my mind one of my friends brought some guy over they had just met on the street because he had weed or something. He ended up being a major shit talker and a real pain and got into it with another one of my friends right in the living room. He broke a beer bottle over my friends head and the glass went everwhere, especially right into the carpet. My friend had to hide and escape out the back door when this other douche wasn't paying attention. This guy realized my friend had split so he ran outside and jumped onto the hood of my friend's car as he was pulling away and started jumping up and down while trying to break the windshield. After that we wouldn't let the a$$hole back inside so he stole a bicycle that belonged to one of the neighbors and rode away. We never saw or heard from him again, thank god.
But I hate to imagine what might have transpired if I had gotten myself shitfaced and unable to regulate those f*cking goons.

Scary.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

Sinistron

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 01:34:25 AM »
Damn Nat- where are you from?  Seattle?  Sounds like the rough and tumble. 

I actually feel bad for these types- from experience I knew most of the people who had their houses trashed as types who didn't have many friends- who weren't cool enough, too ugly, etc.  They'd throw these parties to try to be admired in some way- and the parties would get out of control- usually when a$$holes like me arrived, though I certainly wasn't the worst.  I was a major prick though before a few major losses and periods of reflection granted me the gift of empathy.  I remember one party in particular- that a chubby girl named Courtney (my parents were friends with her parents- and I'd scare and terrorize her whenever they visited) threw when her parents left.  She obviously didn't know how many people it would swell to- that her house would be robbed and desecrated in every fashion- that a ceiling fan and chandelier would be torn down, that the walls would be pissed on, etc.  None of this was done by me- the only thing I did was steal some of her father's alcohol- but I did know the parties involved. 

I've thrown many parties in my parents' house growing up- it never went in that direction however- because I had my own friends and didn't feel desperate for new ones.

As a sidenote- many years later- the girl Courtney lost the weight and would hang out in neighborhood bars- I ran into her one night at a bar and she bought me drinks all night- got me drunk- took me back to the same house that was trashed years before- and we wound up messing around on her bed, in her bedroom which looked eerily like it was kept the same way since she was 12.  While she was on top of me she pulled out an old ID card of her and I was suddenly looking back at the little chubby girl that I used to terrorize.  My libido shrank- and I excused myself.  She seemed to take great pleasure out of this.  Her revenge if you will.  The next time I saw her at the same bar she took no interest in me and didn't buy me a single beer.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 01:36:24 AM by Sinistron »

nat

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 03:22:45 AM »
Haha, she pwned you.  :wink:

In all seriousness, I can certainly relate to everything you just said. I was a real f*cking jerkoff as a teenager and would certainly not think twice about f*cking over someone who wasn't a close friend. We partied every day possible back then, too much to remember really. I think everyone reaches a point during their 20s where karma starts kicking their ass and it induces a period of reflection, and then change. I guess some people are just really good, nice people right out of the womb, but I honestly can't relate to that.  :-k I'm happy with the guy I turned out to be, and I honestly wouldn't go back and change a thing because I would be somebody else. I can't imagine if I hadn't gone through what I did when I was younger-- I'd probably be some pansy pushover dipshit or something.

Damn Nat- where are you from?  Seattle?  Sounds like the rough and tumble. 

Yeah, Seattle. It's not really that rough, although I guess if you were raised in the midwest or out in the country it would be quite a contrast. You're from NY though, right? It's probably pretty comparable. You get all sorts of lunatics with any big mega-metropolis.

Sinistron

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 03:47:03 AM »
Haha, she pwned you.  :wink:

Absolutely.  In retelling the story I actually have a whole new admiration for her.

You're from NY though, right? It's probably pretty comparable. You get all sorts of lunatics with any big mega-metropolis.

Yeah- I'm guessing just different flavors of lunatics- that breaking the fish tank then grinding up the parents' fish in the garbage disposal- I'm not saying NY'ers wouldn't do it- but they're more the kind to just rob you, piss in your lemonade and jerk off in your shampoo- maybe give your dog a little cocaine.  Damn I kind of feel for those fish lol.  I'm definitely getting more emotional in my thirties.  It's funny though- I can read all of these true crime books (reading a real disgusting one now about Leonard Lake and Charles Ng)- and though appalled by the actions of serial killers- I get this pussified soft spot when I hear about something like a fish- that probably has little feelings- being grinded up into pate.  It probably stems from a young memory of my brother having a snapper turtle and feeding it goldfish.  I remember this one goldfish floating around with his face bit in half- swimming like that for weeks.  Must have scarred me when I was a wee one.  a$$hole brother eventually forgot that he even owned a snapper turtle- and that poor thing starved to death.   :roll: 

nat

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 04:05:06 AM »
I have a big soft spot for animals in general... More so as I get older. I love them. I don't know why, can't really pin it on anything that happened in my childhood. Maybe it was some sense of guilt over the fish incident.  :wink:

Recently the woman and I have gone so far as to consider doing some volunteer work one day a week for groups in the area that rescue street animals and try to find homes for them. I need to find one that will work around my real job's schedule though.

One of our cats we adopted from a local shelter. He's such an awesome cat, so loyal. When we adopted him four years ago he was an older kitten, but still a kitten, who was found in a cardboard box in a vacant hotel room half-dead in his own feces. That kind of shit makes me sad. When we got him he had been cleaned up obviously but his fur was still all matted. I had to cut away a lot of it, he was so scraggly. Four years later he has one of the most beautiful, soft lush coats I've ever seen on a cat. You would never guess his life began so horribly.

Sinistron

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2008, 04:20:18 AM »
That's a sweet story- I love cats- and all animals in general as well.  Walking around the city I always smile as the dogs pass by- a lot of dog sitters and walkers here.  If it's a Scottish terrier than I always see if I can pet it- being my favorite. 

I think that my favorite animals in general are squirrels.  A friend of mine showed me youtube clips of "squirrel slingshots" in which squirrels are tricked with treats and then wooooooomp- seriously pwned.  Although the images are funny- it definitely pained me to see these guys flung incredible distances- obviously to their deaths or serious mangling.  I passed my apartment the other day and say a neighbor feeding a squirrel from his hand- amazed me.  Wished I could do it.  We did get black squirrels in Queens some years back however- and those f*ckers won't run.  They'll stand atop a fence as you pass and stare you down.  One time I was actually freaked out as I saw an unbelievably fat black squirrel- something I've never seen before- being that they're so hyper and are mostly muscle- this thing was like Garfield size sitting on top of a fence and eating and staring at me hard as I walked past- like saying "Beat it punk or I'll jump you and rob your goodies".  LOL- I hope this doesn't sound racist- I'm not- but it was a black squirrel- and they ARE more agressive and this one definitely seemed to feel that way.  Not of the charming gray/brown squirrel variety.

Keranu

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2008, 02:28:50 PM »
Nat, you got some serious beef against the midwest. :P
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

nat

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2008, 02:39:11 PM »
I don't really.

It's just a lot of empty nothingness. I don't like being so far away from an ocean. I've lived my whole life on either the East Coast or the West Coast. I've been in between lots of times and it's disconcerting. Just different, that's all. Everything seems so isolated in the midwest. Definitely a different atmosphere, different lifestyle.

I just like bustin' your balls sometimes.