Author Topic: Assistance requested.  (Read 231 times)

esteban

Assistance requested.
« on: January 20, 2008, 02:00:33 AM »
Hi folks, if anyone here can create SWEET, pretty or UNIQUE flags for USA and Japan, I'd be grateful.

This is a tought challenge, considering the small canvas you'll be constrained by.

Anyway, I took these images from PCECP and I want to use something nicer:

23 x 13 pixels
23 x 13 pixels

I'm SLIGHTLY flexible on overall size, they can be SLIGHTLY bigger and you can SLIGHTLY alter the length / width ratio if you see fit. The maximum height is 18-20 pixels.

It doesn't have to be a LITERAL interpretation of the flag... 13 stripes and 50 stars not necessary. No stars needed, really.

The flags don't have to be horizontal and flat. They can be angled, ruffled, cartoon-like. CELL-SHADED flags, that would be nice.

THIS IS A TOUGH CHALLENGE! Hopefully someone here can help me (have you seen anything out there that is fun / nice?)

Aside: I seem to remember, vaguely, that fellow from Canada (the tattoo artist who used to post here every now and then) posting some flag images for the Canadian Provinces? What was his name?
  |    | 

Turbo D

Re: Assistance requested.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 02:58:28 PM »
I made you some flags Esteban. I did them based off of the pcedaisukasen ones using photoshop. I hope you like them.

rag-time4

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 07:03:22 PM »
I made you some flags Esteban. I did them based off of the pcedaisukasen ones using photoshop. I hope you like them.

Turbo D, one of those flags is South Korea, not Japan.

guyjin

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 07:06:40 PM »
esteban did say earlier he was interested in a korean one.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

rag-time4

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 07:23:32 PM »
esteban did say earlier he was interested in a korean one.

Ah ok!

It would be easy enough to turn the South Korean one into a Japanese one anyway, just red the entire circle in the middle and delete the black lines in the corner and you've got a decent Japan flag.

esteban

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 02:04:56 AM »

Thanks turbo D! I'm using your images right now as place holders. I will eventually take your images and make them "cuter", but thank you for helping out :).

I'll send you a PM when I have something I can show you :)
  |    |