Author Topic: The Name Change Thread  (Read 1566 times)

guyjin

Re: The Name Change Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2008, 09:29:54 AM »
Cats can be loyal. My cat, tippy, follows me around whenever I'm at home. He even likes to go to the bathroom with me.  :shock:

the other cats, however, are much more fickle.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

ceti alpha

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2008, 09:42:06 AM »
My cat, tippy, follows me around whenever I'm at home.

Tippy - Cute name.  :)

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

guyjin

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2008, 09:49:23 AM »
yeah, he's gray and has little white socks on his feet, and a white nose. But 'socks' is kinda overdone, so my dad came up with 'tippy'.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

nat

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2008, 09:57:28 AM »
I thought he was just prone to gravity-related mishaps. My bad.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2008, 09:59:30 AM »
yeah, he's gray and has little white socks on his feet, and a white nose. But 'socks' is kinda overdone, so my dad came up with 'tippy'.

Is he a heavy drinker (the kitty, not your pops)?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

ceti alpha

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2008, 01:41:26 PM »
I thought he was just prone to gravity-related mishaps. My bad.

heh. I kinda thought that too. lol But yeah, Patches and Socks may be a little over done. Good call on the Tippy name.

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Turbo D

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2008, 01:43:03 PM »
My cat is an orange beast so I named him Tiger! He has 2 hoes; a white fluffy one named delilah and a grey fuzzy one named shadow.

Hobo Xiphas

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2008, 04:20:55 PM »
Quote from: Keranu
I'm still waiting for Xiphas to change his name to TootTootTheriot.

Maybe when he his first homerun of the new season...which means you'll probably be waiting for awhile.

Quote from: Joe Redifer
I wholeheartedly expect you to change it to Xiphas Extended Edition someday.
Quote from: nat
I'm personally holding out for Xiphas: The Director's Cut.

Not the theme I was aiming for, really.  Think New Xiphas, Crystal Xiphas, and Vanilla Xiphas.

Game and Watch Kirby

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2008, 06:25:53 PM »
You'll probably never have to worry about me changing my forum name, Joe Redifer. I always have wanted to use the cool-sounding name of Game and Watch Kirby, and I'm glad I was given the opportunity to do so here on the PCEngineFX boards. The only exception for this would be that the ability to use symbols in usernames would be granted, but other than that no will would be able to make me change it!

As for my avatar, I may change it around from time to time to help spice things up a little. Missa informed me that she had never seen my current one, as it always had been an invalid image to her. I can't speak for any others, but I will change mine, which was used from Sunteam_Paul's site, sooner or later, by the beginning of March at latest.

"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx.com

Kitsunexus

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2008, 06:40:34 PM »
I will make a video about necroposting, the soundtrack will be Code Blue by TSOL.

"I WANNA f*ck, I WANNA f*ck THE DEAD"

Joe Redifer

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2008, 09:12:11 PM »
This thread isn't that old.  Not yet.

You'll probably never have to worry about me changing my forum name, Joe Redifer.

I think we'd be able to identify your posts rather quickly even if you did.   :)

Turbo D

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2008, 10:56:19 PM »
This thread reminds me of that Nu that sleeps in that dome in the future. He will change your name and then go back to sleep!

I will make a video about necroposting, the soundtrack will be Code Blue by TSOL.

That song is one of my faves dude  8)

nat

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2008, 03:31:44 AM »

That's rich, coming from the king of necroposting.

Game and Watch Kirby

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2008, 04:48:39 AM »

You'll probably never have to worry about me changing my forum name, Joe Redifer.

I think we'd be able to identify your posts rather quickly even if you did.   :)

Does my style really stand out that much? If so, then wow. After all, I do try to be unique. It's an honor to hear this from you :).

That's rich, coming from the king of necroposting.

Well, I can be expected to do this every now and then, since there were topics that were made in the past that I had an interest of posting in. It'll only take a matter of finding them, though.

Dogs are too chaotic, smelly, and have big long sloppy tongues that like to lick you. Ew. They are also very loud. And they are ridiculously clumsy. I'm fairly particular about my "personal bubble," and dogs have a real habit of aggresively invading that space.

Coincidentally, the only dogs I like are dogs that don't have big sloppy tongues, don't smell, and aren't loud. I realize this disqualifies 100% of dogs, and I have yet to meet a dog or two in my time that I didn't mind.

One thing dogs have over cats is loyalty. Cats will go where ever there is food. Cats are definitely easier to take care of. Owning a cat is a only few steps up from owning a gold fish - you feed it and it goes outside or under the bed. Oh and you have to change the aquarium...er...kitty litter.  :P Owning a dog is like having a special needs child. You actually have to pay attention to the dog and spend time with it.

Awesome, Nat :clap:! You pactically think the same way I do about cats and dogs! For me, however, it's a bit more on the grander scale, which are based on the adjustments in the quote. Hehehehe :twisted:...It was their fault for provoking these feelings in me, not mine!

It actually sounds like you're praising cats and putting down dogs in this statement, Ceti Alpha, not the other way around.
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx.com

nat

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2008, 06:54:42 AM »
Awesome, Nat :clap:! You pactically think the same way I do about cats and dogs!

I see good things in your future, young one.