Author Topic: BC Police assault a 15 year old girl.  (Read 872 times)

guyjin

Re: BC Police assault a 15 year old girl.
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2008, 05:55:37 PM »
Really? Cool.  :) CBC Radio1 is the radio station.

I wouldn't know; my local NPR station syndicates that show, and nothing else from Canuckstan.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

Keranu

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2008, 05:57:54 PM »
I actually haven't seen the movie yet.  :-k I remember when they were filming the movie they were outside my work for a few days doing some scenes. One of the characters of the show is in a band with me - Cory: he's one of Ricky's lackies on the show. The band we're in is a horror movie soundtrack cover band. lol  :mrgreen: It's pretty fun though. We cover 28 Days Later, Halloween, Susperia, Dawn of the Dead, etc...
That's awesome man! I remember who Cory was, I loved those lackies! I hadn't seen the show before, so I saw the movie first without knowing anything about it and it came out of nowhere with huge laughter. I saw little bits of the show (and some stand up comedy skits) after I saw the movie, but really need to watch the show now. Does the show ever feature his homemade cup made from a 2 liter of Coke?  :mrgreen:
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

ceti alpha

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2008, 07:11:54 PM »
I wouldn't know; my local NPR station syndicates that show, and nothing else from Canuckstan.

That's cool. But yeah, I'm not just saying it cus I'm from Canuckistan (well maybe a little heh), but CBC Radio One is awesome. You can listen to it on the CBC website whenever you want. Overnight CBC plays radio from Sweden, Australia and some other countries.

Here's the timezone listings:

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/

I saw little bits of the show (and some stand up comedy skits) after I saw the movie, but really need to watch the show now. Does the show ever feature his homemade cup made from a 2 liter of Coke?  Mr. Green

Haha. OK, I'm going to have to watch this movie. lol

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

GUTS

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2008, 06:49:14 AM »
Some cops are dick heads, but if you've ever known a cop personally you'd understand why a lot of them turn into complete shit cocks.  My best friend's brother used to be a patrol officer or whatever in the LAPD and he had endless, crazy f*cked up stories about what they had to deal with all day.  He said it usually took about than 2 years for a new cop to go from bright eyed & wanting to make a difference to a totally f*cked up in the head, divorced, angry mother f*cker.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2008, 07:26:45 AM »
No doubt, but the LAPD is also the most corrupt and screwed up police force in North America.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

ceti alpha

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2008, 08:03:47 AM »
He said it usually took about than 2 years for a new cop to go from bright eyed & wanting to make a difference to a totally f*cked up in the head, divorced, angry mother f*cker.

...and that is why I decided to do a second major in political science as well as getting my PR advanced diploma. My first major was criminology - I wanted to join the RCMP, but in the end I decided that I wanted to have a "normal" life.

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"