Author Topic: BC Police assault a 15 year old girl.  (Read 881 times)

ceti alpha

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: BC Police assault a 15 year old girl.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 05:39:04 AM »
Striking while the iron's hot, eh?  The dumb bitch was drunk, uncooperative, and combative; she got what she deserved.  It's real simple folks, comply with the officer's commands and he'll treat you a lot better (usually).
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Sinistron

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 05:43:18 AM »
They just wanted a better view of her ass crack.

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
Quote from: Tatsujin
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

ceti alpha

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 06:03:21 AM »
It was over the top. Especially after she sobered up and they brought her back to her cell. There really wasn't any need of that. And charging her for assaulting a police officer? She didn't even touch them. But you are right Necro - generally if you want to be treated good by the police don't cause a ruckus.

MissaFX

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 08:28:14 AM »
It was over the top. Especially after she sobered up and they brought her back to her cell. There really wasn't any need of that. And charging her for assaulting a police officer? She didn't even touch them. But you are right Necro - generally if you want to be treated good by the police don't cause a ruckus.

I bet I can tell you what happened.

Police take girl from station and drive her home.  On the way she asks them why they detained her, during the course of this conversation she insults the officers and calls them pigs or something.  The officers remember an obscure part of a law and they take her back to "show her who's boss".  Kicking off a shoe really is an offence in many jails and prisons which has stiff punishments as well. 

Yes what happened shouldn't, but the police do not consider ignorance defense under the law. 
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Kitsunexus

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 08:42:35 AM »
Bitch had it coming.

nat

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 08:49:06 AM »
My real question is why did it take 3 years for them to file this complaint?

MissaFX

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 08:52:50 AM »

Who knows how long it took her to acquire a video tape of what happened.  Maybe it took her years to deal with it as well.  A lot of people at the age of 15 have never really had anything terrable happen to them, I could see it being a shocking experience if you had not faced adversity in your life already.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 08:55:43 AM »

Who knows how long it took her to acquire a video tape of what happened.  Maybe it took her years to deal with it as well.  A lot of people at the age of 15 have never really had anything terrable happen to them, I could see it being a shocking experience if you had not faced adversity in your life already.

Yea,its hard being a teen,esp in Canada.

GUTS

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 09:07:55 AM »
That's awesome that Canada has white trash too, look at that f*cking disgusting mother in that one picture where they're both pretending to be super sad about it.  Nothing trashy people love more than playing victims.

nat

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2008, 09:17:08 AM »

Yea,its hard being a teen,esp in Canada.

I'm not sure if you are trying to be funny Mike, but I just laughed for a full minute at that comment.

ceti alpha

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 09:21:39 AM »
That's awesome that Canada has white trash too, look at that f*cking disgusting mother in that one picture where they're both pretending to be super sad about it.  Nothing trashy people love more than playing victims.

Haha. Do we ever have white trash.

Witness the Trailer Park Boys made here in Halifax, NS: (it's funny 'cus it's true lol)

About the girl though, I find it hard to believe that it takes 3 cops to suppress a 15 old girl. But yeah, part of me feels that she half deserved it. She was probably being a royal pain in the ass. Just a little restraint on behalf of the cops would have been nice.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 09:23:10 AM »
I was being sarcastic funny,cause we all know all teens feel like victims,yet they tend to do it all to themselves whenever  a situation occurs. I agree with Guts too,awesome to see Canada has the white trash also. I bet they are banking on getting cash and buyin a new trailer and a shopping spree at the Goodwill,or whatever version of that there is in Canada,and more booze for the daughter with the drinkin prob.

ceti alpha

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 09:24:52 AM »
I was being sarcastic funny,cause we all know all teens feel like victims,yet they tend to do it all to themselves whenever  a situation occurs. I agree with Guts too,awesome to see Canada has the white trash also. I bet they are banking on getting cash and buyin a new trailer and a shopping spree at the Goodwill,or whatever version of that there is in Canada,and more booze for the daughter with the drinkin prob.

Again~see Trailer Park Boys.  8)

SignOfZeta

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 09:58:18 AM »
I hate cops.