Author Topic: BC Police assault a 15 year old girl.  (Read 873 times)

MissaFX

Re: BC Police assault a 15 year old girl.
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 10:04:53 AM »
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

nat

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 10:10:58 AM »
I hate cops.

Me too, that's why I sympathize with this girl (to some small extent). While she sure looks and sounds like a royal bitch, I've been at the mercy of cops before and had some pretty nasty shit go down. And no, I wasn't drunk. There is a real feeling of helplessness when you're in that situation. I mean, who do you call?

I'm pretty sure I posted some stories in another thread a while back.

Golgo13

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 10:12:22 AM »
This is some kinky Canadian shit, I warned you all about Canadians.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 12:43:55 PM »
I can't believe nobody in that video had a French accent.  I thought it was required by law in Canada to have a pussified French accent.  All hockey players do (they are fun to laugh at).

ceti alpha

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 01:10:14 PM »
I can't believe nobody in that video had a French accent.  I thought it was required by law in Canada to have a pussified French accent.  All hockey players do (they are fun to laugh at).

haha. Oh my. The only provinces in Canada that you'll find a predominance of French accents is in Quebec and New Brunswick (Nouveau Brunswick  :P). Not too many French in British Columbia. As for the hockey players, yeah a lot of the great hockey players are, and have been, French. The Montreal Canadiens have won the most Stanley Cups by a long shot.

Here is some Canadiana. Joe will have a fun time laughing at the French accents. lol But this video is ingrained in the minds of all Canadians. It was always on TV when I was a kid. It's a funny little story though actually.

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Kitsunexus

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 01:30:33 PM »
Since when did Youtube become UK Youtube?  :-s

Joe Redifer

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 01:38:36 PM »
Wow, that video sure is quiet.

ceti alpha

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 01:47:24 PM »
Wow, that video sure is quiet.

Yeah, I know eh? It's probably because it was taken from a VHS recording or something.

As for the UKyoutube, I noticed that as well, but I know nothing of what's going on there.

guyjin

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2008, 02:27:02 PM »
She's lucky she wasn't arrested south of the 49th. She would have been tazed, at the very least.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

ceti alpha

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 03:19:45 PM »
She's lucky she wasn't arrested south of the 49th. She would have been tazed, at the very least.

Apparently you haven't seen this:

...and yes, the journalist has a mustache. lol. Where's the mustache emoticon?  :P
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 03:21:40 PM by ceti alpha »

Keranu

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 05:02:45 PM »
I was being sarcastic funny,cause we all know all teens feel like victims,yet they tend to do it all to themselves whenever  a situation occurs. I agree with Guts too,awesome to see Canada has the white trash also. I bet they are banking on getting cash and buyin a new trailer and a shopping spree at the Goodwill,or whatever version of that there is in Canada,and more booze for the daughter with the drinkin prob.

Again~see Trailer Park Boys.  8)
The Trailer Park Boys movie was so freaking hilarious! I want to see the show more.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

ceti alpha

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 05:18:34 PM »
The Trailer Park Boys movie was so freaking hilarious! I want to see the show more.

I actually haven't seen the movie yet.  :-k I remember when they were filming the movie they were outside my work for a few days doing some scenes. One of the characters of the show is in a band with me - Cory: he's one of Ricky's lackies on the show. The band we're in is a horror movie soundtrack cover band. lol  :mrgreen: It's pretty fun though. We cover 28 Days Later, Halloween, Susperia, Dawn of the Dead, etc...

Anyways, you could probably download some shows off the internets. Most people say that they like the show more than the movie. I'll decide for myself when I actually see the movie.

guyjin

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 05:24:06 PM »

...and yes, the journalist has a mustache. lol. Where's the mustache emoticon?  :P

I have actually seen that. (I heard about it shortly after it happened; I listen to As It Happens almost every day)
The difference is, up there, people got upset; down here, people's reaction would be 'why didn't he just learn english!'
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2008, 05:47:46 PM »

I have actually seen that. (I heard about it shortly after it happened; I listen to As It Happens almost every day)
The difference is, up there, people got upset; down here, people's reaction would be 'why didn't he just learn english!'

Yea,you know,I was kinda wondering myself why he didn't just learn english. Without english ability he just looked like  a mumbling,fumbling crazed psycho tossing shit while making primitive grunts and moans. Clearly the english language separates us from the animals.

ceti alpha

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2008, 05:51:34 PM »
I listen to As It Happens almost every day

Really? Cool.  :) CBC Radio1 is the radio station.

As for English separating us from the animals, us anglophones have tried to tell that to the Francophones, but they just won't listen.  [-(