Author Topic: El-Cheapo NIB TG-16 Games on Ebay  (Read 1590 times)

nat

El-Cheapo NIB TG-16 Games on Ebay
« on: January 30, 2008, 04:17:49 AM »
Heads up for those collecting US titles (*cough* Nod *cough*):

http://stores.ebay.com/Simplesimon1966-Classic-Video-Games_TURBO-GRAFX_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ10696870QQftidZ2QQtZkm

http://stores.ebay.com/morediscsuk_NEC-Turbo-Grafx_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ4086474QQftidZ2QQtZkm

These are UK sellers and their selection is somewhat limited. However, they are selling NIB factory sealed TG-16 games for peanuts. I just bought four factory-sealed titles I needed off these guys. I think my bill when all was said and done was between $50-$60.

Sinistron just scored a factory sealed Dead Moon for $20 and change.

Turbo D

Re: El-Cheapo NIB TG-16 Games on Ebay
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 11:47:08 AM »
 :shock: =P~ =P~ =P~

nodtveidt

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 02:36:21 PM »
Unfortunately, I an unable to buy from them due to ridiculously stupid paypal policies. I was going to buy a Silent Debuggers, but I guess I'll wait for now. However, if anyone here happens to snag one, I'll buy it from you for the price you paid plus 10% plus shipping.

nat

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 03:49:56 PM »
Man I just bought four games from these guys earlier. Is Slient Debuggers all you want? I could buy it for you and just have them ship it directly to you.

shubibiman

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 08:50:58 PM »
I already received a lot from simplesimon and I'm currently waiting for another lot from morediscuk (including NIB Neogeo games). The only problem is that the shipping costs are ridiculously high and the guy doesn't want to lower the shipping costs for bulk orders. Anyway, it's still a bargain.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

nodtveidt

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 09:48:53 PM »
nat: they have others I want but since they won't combine items for reduced shipping costs, SD is the only one I would buy. And I'd want to buy 2 copies, one to play and the other to keep sealed. I certainly won't refuse your offer. :D

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 02:03:08 AM »
Rover: I was going to order a few games today from morediscsuk and would gladly add an extra copy of Silent Debuggers for you.  Just say the word.

P.S. - I can't ship 'overseas' to Puerto Rico (ha-ha).
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

nat

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 02:57:45 AM »
Yeah, the no combined shipping thing is kinda sucky, but when you figure the games are only $14 or $15 after shipping, it's still a f*cking great deal.

nodtveidt

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 07:00:16 AM »
The word. :D So yes to whoever wants to do it, and I'll pay extra for the trouble.

I find it hilarious that some places consider PR to be "overseas" or "international".

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 08:33:12 AM »
The word. :D So yes to whoever wants to do it, and I'll pay extra for the trouble.

Your order has been placed for two copies of Silent Debuggers.  I'll PM you when I have 'em in my grubby little hands to arrange payment and shipping instructions.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Arjak

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008, 10:10:36 AM »
The good deals always come when you don't have the money! :cry:
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

nodtveidt

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2008, 12:34:21 PM »
Your order has been placed for two copies of Silent Debuggers.  I'll PM you when I have 'em in my grubby little hands to arrange payment and shipping instructions.
Okay, thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. :)

TR0N

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2008, 03:41:43 PM »
The seller selection isn't too bad.Still the down side is that the u.s dollar is weak right now,wich hurts at this point.

Still with most uk sellers i use them as a last resort.

Mostly when i can't find the game any where else and when i have no choice.

Any ways thanks for the link nat i bookmarked the seller.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 03:44:08 PM by TRON »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

nat

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 10:05:17 AM »
Just wanted to follow up.

I received two of the games I ordered, these were from the "SimpleSimon1966" seller. Total after shipping came to $34. The games are indeed factory sealed and not re-shrinks. The games: Final Zone II and Ballistix. Considering these came from the UK, I'm actually kind of surprised they showed up so soon! Considering I am on the west coast of the US-- there isn't really anywhere further from the UK than here.

Two brand new Turbo games for $17 a pop after shipping. Definitely beats any kind of pricing TZD has got on games right now (their cheapest runs you $19.99 and that doesn't include tax or shipping).

So SimpleSimon gets a ringing endorsement... The best part being that many of the games they have TZD has been out of for years. I don't know where they found this stuff, and frankly don't really care. So again here's that link in case anyone is interested:

http://stores.ebay.com/Simplesimon1966-Classic-Video-Games_TURBO-GRAFX_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ10696870QQftidZ2QQtZkm

shubibiman

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 10:35:28 PM »
Yeah, simplesimon rocks and is a very, very good seller. Morediscsuk, on the other hand, is rather slow when it comes to shipping and his shipping costs are excessive. Still haven't received my games since I ordered them 2 weeks ago (I'm in France, he's in England).
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion