Author Topic: Clean Out Time! : DUO, PS1, PS2, XBOX, SATURN, DREAMCAST, ARCADE, CDs, etc.  (Read 506 times)

quoth09

A PWEI fan  :shock: :mrgreen:

Yup, kinda still am. It's not like I think they suck just b/c I'm selling my stuff by them. I only have one other CD by them, and it's not in that great of condition or anything is why I'm not selling it. My music tastes have shifted somewhat in the last few years, and it's just not stuff I care to keep in my collection anymore. I think there stuff was neat for the time it came out. Too bad they broke up years ago. Clint Mansell is an awesome solo artist though.

There is a lot of music that I really like that is very niche and no one where I live at is into, or has even remotely heard of, so I kinda just keep it to myself most of the time. I have always shifted away from what is popular in culture, music wise because most of it sucks. The smaller groups tend to be a lot more faithful to their fans and care to hear what they say, because they appreciate it more.

I have always been into IDM/glitch also, and if someone hasn't heard that stuff before, or they aren't open to any of it, they just think it is crap and have a very closed viewpoint of all of it.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 08:14:20 AM by quoth09 »
Warm milk, turkey, those can make you sleepy(well, the consumption of, you can't just hand around a turkey or a glass of warm milk, & expect to fall asleep).

quoth09

BIG BUMP

Everything ends tonight, starting in a few hours, so bid now, or miss your chance possibly.

...and Trust me, you don't want to have to fight with some of these rabid collectors I have been contacted by, at the last minutes of bidding.

Link is below in my signature.
Warm milk, turkey, those can make you sleepy(well, the consumption of, you can't just hand around a turkey or a glass of warm milk, & expect to fall asleep).