Author Topic: Clean Out Time! : DUO, PS1, PS2, XBOX, SATURN, DREAMCAST, ARCADE, CDs, etc.  (Read 504 times)

quoth09

Everything is up on eBay now, that I am going to sell at the moment, with the exception of:
The Bouncer PS2 Soundtrack and Yobo Famiclone - Those are still available, as is the free stuff. What isn't up on eBay is being held for other people, or has been taken to a local used game store for credit. After all this stuff is over, I will be selling some more stuff (Turbo related), but that won't be for another couple of weeks at least afterwards. Either way, if anyone wants any combined shipping rates on anything here, feel free to contact me via PM or through eBay. Also, anyone that wins anything off of there, please be patient with me, as it is going to be hell on me trying to get everything packed, sending emails out and sorting everything out here. It's almost 60 auctions, which I don't do every week, and is by no means a small amount of items.

eBay link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZquoth09

So Bid, Bid, Bid!  :P

Oh, and my music CDs are still available on discogs (at the bottom of this post)  :wink:

------------------------------

All photo links below removed, as they no longer work, and higher quality ones are on the auction pages.

Update - Feb 11th: Added some Sega Genesis/Megadrive/32X + Sega CD games.

Update - Feb 6th: added 3 more guides, a YOBO FC Game Console (Famiclone), a new JVC (Victor Japan) Component Switchbox (model JX-S111), and new Resident Evil Nemesis action figure.
-----------------

List is below, but read this stuff first.
I'm not listing prices, so make me offers. Everything is open to sale or trade. I prefer to take Paypal for payments.
I hold stuff a max of 1 day unless you are doing a trade with me. When I get payment is when the item is no longer available. As far as shipping goes, I send stuff anywhere, but overseas gets tracking #'s, and buyer pays for all shipping fees.

Concerns that I am new here? I have an e-Bay account under my same name, with over 700 feedback, and I have been on there since 1998. Paypal account has over 308 verified buyers. Also, I have dealt with D-Lite a couple of times before.
Also, Michael knows me personally, and has talked about me on here probably too many times than I care to be talked about anywhere.
Not to mention, I have been in the chat box talking to people randomly as well.

Stuff I am interested in for trade (US or JP versions): Arcade stuff, Saturn, PS1, PS2, PC Engine/TG16/SuperGrafx, PC stuff, Megadrive, etc. - Contact me with what you are interested in, as well as what you are willing to trade. I'm mainly looking for complete stuff, so please don't waste my time offering to trade me a bunch of loose hu-cards/discs/carts. About the only thing I will take that is not complete is arcade stuff, which obviously is different. Also, on any trades, the person initiating the trade sends off first. All trades must have a tracking # or something similar sent to me within 3 days of item being held, otherwise it comes off of hold. Not being rude here, but I'm not here to hold stuff for a week or longer for no reason. I just want to get rid of this stuff so I can get stuff I want, not hold on to it.

Notes: On my pristine used games, when I say outer wrap still on it, it means that the wrap has been sliced on the side or the bottom, and the put back on the case afterwards. Also, the 'rip strip' as I call it, is the white strip on the top of music CDs and PS1 games (other systems as well). On used games where I say the 'Rip Strip' is still in place, means that it is still on the case untouched and fully intact, as if the game were opened new. I take EXCELLENT care of my stuff, and these are just simple efforts on my part to do so. No cracks on any case also, and on all the new stuff, discs are not rattling around.

Enough talk, on to the list and photos (if you want more photos of something, just ask):

Turbo CD/DUO:

SOLD TO 'The Old Rover' : Riot Zone -- Complete. Minor scratches on the disc, but it plays fine all the way to the end. Manual has some minor wear, but no rips/tears/etc.

Arcade Boards and Related:

The Main Event - JAMMA Wrestling game by Konami. Has had Audio Pot repaired. Works perfect.

Ikari Warriors - non-JAMMA. Has had modding done to wire up the Audio and Video to a JAMMA style add-on board, but controls have not been wired up. This uses a track ball or rotary joystick and I don't have one to use on it, so I didn't bother wiring up that portion. As such, sold AS-IS, though it is working and powers up no problem.

Samurai Shodown II MVS flyer and stickers. Flyer is in near mint, has one small crease near the middle. Stickers are unused, folded in half. As shown in the photo.

Sega Saturn:

Magic Knight Rayearth for Sega Saturn - New and Sealed

New and Sealed Playstation 1 Games:

Final Fantasy VII ( 8 )
Final Fantasy IX ( 9 ) (includes Exclusive Best Buy CD-ROM also sealed)
Chrono Cross
Threads of Fate
Parasite Eve II
Vagrant Story
Koudelka (SNK RPG)
Lunar Silver Star Story: Complete (does not come with guide in photo for free)
Wipeout 3
Strider 2 (includes Strider 1)
The King of Fighters '99
Bust-A-Move 2: Arcade Edition
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Notable: Lunar's box opens up on the front and is held in place on the right side with a small round piece of velcro, and it has never been opened. The box has no creases, tears/rips or any other damage, and is far more immaculate than any copy you will see unless the copy was never put out for sale.

Pristine Complete Condition Playstation 1 Games, with outer wrap and rip strip:

Vanguard Bandits (with Lunar 2 demo disc) (does not come with guide in photo for free)
RPG Maker
Dragon Warrior VII ( 7 )
Torneko: The Last Hope (price tag on wrap obviously)
Silent Bomber
Trap Gunner (no rip strip on this one)

Other Playstation 1 Games:

World Stadium 3 (complete with OBI, manual, reg card, pocketstation insert). Disc has a few minor scratches.
Power Rangers Zeo Full Tilt Battle Pinball - minor wear throughout. Disc has minor scratches.

Pristine Complete Condition Playstation 2 Games, with outer wrap:

The King of Fighters 2000 / 2001
Bloody Roar 4
Mobile Light Force 2 (aka Shikigami no Shiro)
Motocross Mania 3
Eve of Extinction (E.O.E.)

Pristine Complete Condition XBOX Games, with outer wrap:

Shenmue II
Advent Rising

Pristine Complete Condition Dreamcast Games:

Seaman -- Mic never used. With wrap on disc case. No creases, rips or tears on box anywhere (even top flap).
Shenmue

Sega Genesis / Megadrive / 32X Games (not in mint unless stated):

Dragon's Revenge - Box and Cart, no manual. Cart has some stickers on the front.
Exile - Complete. Back Cover has some cuts in it. Manual has some rips.
Knuckles Chaotix 32X - Cart only. Minor label wear.
Splatterhouse 2 - cart only. minor scratches on label.
Sonic 3D Blast - cart only. moderate label wear.
3 Ninjas Kickback - cart only. minor label wear.
Shadow of the Beast II - cart only. minor label wear.
Sword of Vermilion (JP Megadrive) - complete. cart has been opened to check battery (battery still works fine).

Sega CD games:

Flink - disc only. minor scratches.

Heart of the Alien (Out of this World I + II). Disc has moderate-minor scratches, mainly outside data area. Manual is only just the front cover as shown.

Sega Arcade Collection 5-in-1 / Ecco the Dolphin from CDX pack in - manual to SAC is for the 4-in-1 disc. No manual included for Ecco. Minor wear on case, other than a tear on the spine as shown. Both discs have minor scratches.

NEW Strategy Guides:

Lunar: The Silver Star Story Complete - PS1 Still Wrapped
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue - PS1 Still Wrapped Hardback
Vanguard Bandits - PS1 Still Wrapped Hardback
Chrono Trigger - SNES (crease upper left corner, minor shelf wear)
Final Fantasy IX (9) (Best Buy sticker on cover at bottom left, partially removed, minor shelf wear)

USED Strategy Guides and Books:

Vanguard Bandits - PS1 Hardback (minor outer cover wear, and minor wear top and bottom, all stickers intact, and everything else mint)
Wild 9 - PS1 (wear throughout, price sticker partially removed on back cover at the top)
Dino Crisis - PS1 Perfect Guide (wear throughout, poster still intact)
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver - PS1 / Dreamcast Official guide (minor wear throughout)
GameShark Pocket Power Guide 4th edition from 1999 (N64, Saturn, PS1, Gameboy) (minor wear throughout)
Mortal Kombat 3 Pocket Codes (SNES, Genesis, PS1)

vanguard bandits is shown here:

Music Soundtracks / CDs:

The Bouncer PS2 Soundtrack - New and Sealed
Legend of Mana Music Selection - NEW with booklet (never played)
Threads of Fate Music Selection - MINT with booklet (played once)

Notable: Music Selections were only available as pre-order bonuses, and never came sealed.

Miscellaneous Other:

Lunar Silver Star Story: Complete - Promotional Ghaleon Puppet (New and Still Sealed)

Yobo FC Game Console - Like New in box with all the original bags and ties, played maybe 2 times. First Fami-clone to come out commercially state-side, before all these other ones you see now. Will play NES games with a converter cart (not included). Box has some minor wear on the top.

JVC Component/S-Video/AV Switchbox model JX-S111 - New in box, with paperwork. I picked this one up as an extra a long time ago, don't really need 2 of them. Box is opened, but unit has not been used; Box has minor wear. Info for it can be found by doing a google search for jx-s111, or you can ask me for links.

Resident Evil Action Figure 'Nemesis from Resident Evil 3' by Palisades in 2001. New in package, packaging has some extremely minor wear.

Free Miscellaneous Stuff, with the purchase of anything else (except where noted), must request, first come first serve, and buyer must pay additional shipping if necessary:

Web Browser 2.0 for Dreamcast - New and Sealed (some cracks on the front)
XBOX Live Arcade Disc, with Ms. Pac-Man
Other Side Of The Final Fantasy DVD - came with Final Fantasy X in Japan (free with the purchase of any other Final Fantasy related item)
Bleem Playstation 1 Emulator in large box - complete as the day I bought it. CD case still has outer wrap on it.
Some PCI Firewire (1394 IEEE) card for PC - never could find drivers for this, card probably works though if you can find them.

Music CDs:
Shameless plug for my discogs marketplace account here:
http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=quoth09
Anything on there you want, contact me about through PMs on here. It's much easier for me to post that link for people that are interested, than to post the entire list. Prices on that stuff is negotiable, depending on what all you buy and how much.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 03:08:54 PM by quoth09 »
Warm milk, turkey, those can make you sleepy(well, the consumption of, you can't just hand around a turkey or a glass of warm milk, & expect to fall asleep).

quoth09

Bump. No offers by Thursday and I'm pulling it all and taking it on eBay and a used game store.

I can't post this on the Neo forums, since I only joined at the beginning of the month over there, and you have to have 100 posts just to make a new thread in the sales section. I'm not going to waste my time trying to get my post count up, just so I can post over there. Not everyone is a bunch of frauds just because they are new.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 11:43:56 AM by quoth09 »
Warm milk, turkey, those can make you sleepy(well, the consumption of, you can't just hand around a turkey or a glass of warm milk, & expect to fall asleep).

nodtveidt

I would be interested in the Riot Zone, but that's about it. You can ask anyone here that I've dealt with about my reputation as a buyer.

Michael Helgeson

I would be interested in the Riot Zone, but that's about it. You can ask anyone here that I've dealt with about my reputation as a buyer.

He knows you bought from me :)

quoth09

no worries  :wink:
PM sent here in a sec

nectarsis

PM sent  :)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

quoth09

Added 3 more used strategy guides to the list, a Yobo FC Game console (Famiclone), a new JVC (Victor of Japan) Component/S-Video/AV switch (JX-S111), and a new 'Nemesis' action figure from Resident Evil by Palisades.

I would take 40$+shipping on the switchbox if anyone is interested. They retail around $55-60+shipping.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 12:11:47 PM by quoth09 »

quoth09

Holding off on eBay with this stuff for right now, probably next weekend instead. Didn't have time this week to work on the auctions, etc.

I will probably add a few more things here in the next few days, like some Genesis/Sega CD games, a Turbo Tap, and a few other misc. items. Still digging around seeing what I can find. Didn't realize that I would get rid of this much stuff when I started.

quoth09

:arrow: bumpa rumpa. added some Sega stuff to the list. :arrow:

quoth09

Due to this apparent eBay strike crap (that i just became aware of), I'm holding off temporarily at listing the stuff up until it's over. Apparently the 18th-25th...
Not to mention, insertion fees are being lowered for video game, movie, and book categories on the 20th.

While I think the reasons for the strike are warranted, I'm going to keep my opinions to myself about the whole thing.

Buy my stuff from me directly in the meantime.  :P
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 03:41:18 PM by quoth09 »

guyjin

Re: Clean Out Time! : DUO, PS1, PS2, XBOX, SATURN, DREAMCAST, ARCADE, CDs, etc.
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 04:18:20 PM »
Why? forums are for expressing opinions, silly.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

quoth09

Re: Clean Out Time! : DUO, PS1, PS2, XBOX, SATURN, DREAMCAST, ARCADE, CDs, etc.
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 04:38:54 PM »
Why? forums are for expressing opinions, silly.

eh, true, but they don't really belong in a sales thread.

besides, honestly while i understand the whole reasoning behind the strike, and i think it is more than warranted (the new ceo is a major dick apparently), it is at this point a nuisance to me. i want to get rid of this stuff. i'm not listing it if not as many people are buying. doing otherwise, screws myself over. at this point, i'm going to have to wait at least  1 to 2 more weeks.

quoth09

BUMP due to eBay listings.

eBay link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZquoth09

quoth09

BUMP because now everything is on eBay. I changed my mind and decided to do 5 day auctions starting today on everything that I wasn't able to put up Saturday, so it will end on the same day as the stuff put up Saturday.

Everything except for what is being held for a couple of people and what was taken to a used game store is on there, with the exception of the Yobo Famiclone and Bouncer Soundtrack, which are still available.

Everything ends on Saturday, so make sure to check the times if you are interested in anything.

The eBay link is in my signature below.

Bid often and bid high, or you may get outbid.
I've had tons of emails with questions, and I've had a lot of people wanting Buy It Now's, and sending me offers outside of eBay since I put this stuff up, but I'm not accepting any of them or even thinking about any of them anymore. I even canceled a few outside deals with people that were bumbling around, because by the time they would get done negotiating for the first item, they changed their mind and wanted more stuff, and by then the item that they wanted in the first place, already has bids on it, and I'm not pulling items out from under people's feet like that. It's not fair to anyone. I pull one item, and it may cause me to lose bids on another as a result, so it's just not worth the risk. Quick cash for me, could equal less bids on other stuff. So if you bid on something here, you have no risk of getting the item pulled out from under you.

Any questions about any of it, feel free to contact me on here or through eBay. Thanks

nectarsis

A PWEI fan  :shock: :mrgreen:
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>