Author Topic: N.N.H "New newbie here"!!! :)  (Read 1020 times)

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
Re: N.N.H "New newbie here"!!! :)
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 12:56:08 PM »
Hi,

Tatsujin

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 01:35:49 PM »
Yeah, welcome and post some Valis X pics! No wait... I think I have them all.

so how about you post 'em?^^
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

turbokon

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2008, 01:46:18 PM »
Welcome home
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Tatsujin

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2008, 02:35:58 PM »
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

Game and Watch Kirby

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2008, 03:56:03 PM »
Hello, Nigazallucard, sir. Good to see that you were able to join us. There is one thing I need to warn you about while you are here: Beware of the nine-tailed fox with a Nexus who lurks here mainly at night. He has been known to explode in a fiery blast at the least provocation, and can possibly be enough to make some retire from this place. Be wary of what you say around this creature to avoid this :-$. Other than that, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Be wary of directly antagonizing people and dredging up the past in unrelated threads as a method of doing so,it can back fire on you as you then become the instigator of a situation.  [-X

Well, a couple of folks gave me warnings on my now-locked "Hi! I'm New Here!" topic, so I've figured that I would do the same for this user. Of course, I won't tell every new one that comes by with a greeting topic this, since it would get tedious and boring after a while. I had no intention to making Kitsunexus a sort of "bad-guy", either, but you'll never know what could happen, and it was just to be on the safe side :-".
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx.com

WataraSuperVisionKirby

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2008, 04:22:58 PM »
Well, a couple of folks gave me warnings on my now-locked "Hi! I'm New Here!" topic, so I've figured that I would do the same for this user. Of course, I won't tell every new one that comes by with a greeting topic this, since it would get tedious and boring after a while. I had no intention to making Kitsunexus a sort of "bad-guy", either, but you'll never know what could happen, and it was just to be on the safe side :-".

Without a substantial amount of solid evidence, I have been coerced by logic to refute your claims as preposterous falsities. For what good do you bring by recruiting an unwilling and unaware discussion neophyte into your slanderous misdoings? Of course, it is rather rude of myself to propose that you have nothing to prove without giving you a chance to enlighten our intellectual sensibilities with the soothing lather of factual knowlege.

I can only hope that you, as well as Joe Redifer, Nat and Keranu the moderators forgive me for my blind hastiness. I feel that if we can establish an environment where information is shared between like-minded intellectuals that a golden age of knowledge and friendship will be bestowed upon us through the efforts of our collective brain trust. Furthermore, for you to continually chastise Kitsunexus, even if his wrongdoings are justifiable simply demonstrates your regression to a primal state of mind, and unfit for a society where most wars are won with the stroke of a key on a keyboard which is connected to a computer furthermore being connected to the Internet.

If this character insists on acting like a heathen towards you, why not show him who is the more evolved species?

Kitsunexus

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2008, 04:24:13 PM »
Without a substantial amount of solid evidence, I have been coerced by logic to refute your claims as preposterous falsities. For what good do you bring by recruiting an unwilling and unaware discussion neophyte into your slanderous misdoings? Of course, it is rather rude of myself to propose that you have nothing to prove without giving you a chance to enlighten our intellectual sensibilities with the soothing lather of factual knowlege.

I can only hope that you, as well as Joe Redifer, Nat and Keranu the moderators forgive me for my blind hastiness. I feel that if we can establish an environment where information is shared between like-minded intellectuals that a golden age of knowledge and friendship will be bestowed upon us through the efforts of our collective brain trust. Furthermore, for you to continually chastise Kitsunexus, even if his wrongdoings are justifiable simply demonstrates your regression to a primal state of mind, and unfit for a society where most wars are won with the stroke of a key on a keyboard which is connected to a computer furthermore being connected to the Internet.

If this character insists on acting like a heathen towards you, why not show him who is the more evolved species?

Shut the f*ck up, Kirby.

WataraSuperVisionKirby

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2008, 04:25:50 PM »
Shut the **** up, Kirby.

Great Scott!  :shock: Mind your tongue, you insipid cur, lest you lose the ability to use it here.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2008, 04:31:16 PM »
Great Scott!  :shock: Mind your tongue, you insipid cur, lest you lose the ability to use it here.

Oh yeah motherf*cker? You and what army?

Hobo Xiphas

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2008, 04:47:33 PM »
Oh yeah motherf*cker? You and what army?

The Illinois National Guard.  It doesn't take many resources to bribe Blagojevich.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2008, 04:48:32 PM »
The Illinois National Guard.  It doesn't take many resources to bribe Blagojevich.

I surrender already.  :shock:

WoodyXP

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2008, 07:47:19 PM »

Welcome to the party Nigaz..

Post and post often.  8)

MurderDate

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2008, 01:09:11 AM »
Ah another thread down the tubes
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2008, 01:30:54 AM »
Ah another thread down the tubes

Yep,seems the Twin Kirbys may pose a threat here. Kinda odd both Kirbys are obsessed over Joe and Nat as being moderators in a weird jealous manor. Instead of just referring to Joe as Joe like we all do,Kirby says Joe Redifer the Moderator

However Joe Redifer the Moderator, I do appreciate your opinion as equal and valid and to the fairest sense of judgment. Ergo while I may not agree fully with the ideas and viewpoints you set forth, I can only hope through our continued discussion that I may learn more about yourself, and you I. It is this idea of cultural and intellectual exchange that allows this forum to grow and be populated by utterly fantastic moderators such as Nat and yourself. For if we were to simply let our respective opinions on cinema remain vis-à-vis, we would most certainly jeopardize the opportunity to have a beneficial and thriving friendship of an almost symbiotic nature.

Kinda creepy... Either way it goes we don't need some split personality member on here with twin ids with one id making logical counter arguments against the other,please stick to one id Kirby. Its not even in line with Tomax and Xamot. We already had one psycho to deal with (Validius) and don't need another.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2008, 01:43:50 AM »
Kinda creepy... Either way it goes we don't need some split personality member on here with twin ids

Indeed.  Anyone using multiple IDs has earned a temporary ban and a M79 bean bag round to the pills, though methinks that GaWK isn't the perpetrator.  I could figure it out using the extensive resources available to me (:roll:), but I just don't care enough to expend the effort.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles