Author Topic: Happy Valentines Day!  (Read 1158 times)

Turbo D

Re: Happy Valentines Day!
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2008, 12:13:53 PM »
turbo D spent Valentines day playing Call of Duty 4  8) He also spent the days before Valentines day doing that. Btw, that kirby poem sounded like it went to the tune of "Oh Christmas tree" lol  :P

nodtveidt

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2008, 12:16:39 PM »
I'm married...sort of...but it's by choice, not by social norms. f*ck what society thinks.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2008, 12:41:21 PM »
Quote from: turbo D

turbo D spent Valentines day playing Call of Duty 4

He did?  He's crazy.  Say "Hi" to him for me.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2008, 04:16:01 PM »
Sorry, but society demands you get married.  If you don't, society might think you're a gay homosexual.

Does that mean straight?

What about a lesbian trapped in a man's body?  :-k
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Joe Redifer

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2008, 04:42:05 PM »
If a lesbian is "trapped" in a man's body, then that means that man wishes he didn't have a penis.

guyjin

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2008, 04:54:39 PM »
or that he really likes fish tacos.  :-#
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

Joe Redifer

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2008, 09:14:30 PM »
No, I'm pretty sure he hates being a male if he is "trapped" in a man's body.  He wants desperately to be a woman and have a pussy.  He'll probably get his penis filleted into a vagina soon enough.  But a lesbian trapped in a man's body is just a pre-op transsexual.

FM-77

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2008, 06:44:11 AM »
Sorry, but society demands you get married.  If you don't, society might think you're a gay homosexual.

Really? So it's true? I always thought this stuff about doods worrying about not being married and shit in EVERY (American) tv-show and movie ever was just some cliche that MUST be talked about in every movie or tv-show......not in reality. I guess I was wrong.

I understand what you and Seldane are saying, but there is no need to get all RAGE AGAINST THE CORPORATE MACHINE about it.

Or do you do this with Christmas, Native American Day, and Casimir Pulaski Day too?

Of course there's need for it. The corporate machine sucks. A lot! It must be criticised at every possible chance you get! Down with everything!!!!!

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2008, 08:50:19 AM »
I don't give a rat's arse about Valentines Day, it's just a day where lot's of people, try to get into other people's pants.  And the corp's exploit that, just more money to waste.  With that being said, I'm married, & it's because I wanted to be.  Not only do I not want to be alone, but, I want to have someone to love me, & for me to love.  I can't imagine living my entire life single, & am extremely grateful that God blessed me with a wonderful wife, especially because, I thought I'd never find anyone.  I'm a very shy person, it's hard for me to make friends, atleast, close friends, since I never know what to talk about with people.  But, Jehovah blessed me with someone that I feel I needed(& still need) in my life.  She also feels that I am needed in her life.  We both have improved the quality of our lives, thanks to eachother, & Jehovah helping us get together.

What's wierd, is that, before we started dating, I didn't really know her.  But, I remember when she moved into our area, that I had a slight crush on her, as I thought she was particularly cute when she was working at a movie theater.  Someone even told her I was interested in her.  But, we never did anything about it.  Then, probably about 5 years later, we got to get to know eachother, & things blossomed from there.

nodtveidt

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2008, 10:08:47 AM »
it's just a day where lot's of people, try to get into other people's pants.
Well, I certainly have absolutely no problem with this aspect of the "holiday". :D

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2008, 06:31:53 PM »
I know, I'm just one of the few that doesn't care too much about sex, it takes too long & it's messy.  Not that I don't get horny, I do, I'm human, but, the whole Valentines thing to me is ridiculous, but even more so thanks to the commercial aspect of it all.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2008, 07:15:45 PM »
I know, I'm just one of the few that doesn't care too much about sex, it takes too long & it's messy.  Not that I don't get horny, I do

Exactly. The only sex I want is with my hand.

FM-77

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2008, 02:18:46 AM »
am extremely grateful that God blessed me with a wonderful wife

I never thought I would use this lame phrase... but here it goes: I lol'd. :D

No offense dood, but still... =;

nodtveidt

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2008, 02:33:09 AM »
I never thought I would use this lame phrase... but here it goes: I lol'd. :D

No offense dood, but still... =;
Many Christians give praise to God for their good fortune. Some also blame the devil for their misfortune. Some pagans equate The Fates to both good and bad fortune. Satanists usually use the phrase 'Hail Satan' when something goes right, giving praise to themselves. It's just what people do. It may seem silly to some, but it's not really something to ridicule people about.

FM-77

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2008, 02:38:19 AM »
Sorry dood, I've just never seen a real person "say" something like that. I thought they only did it on bad tv. This thread is full of culture shocks for me. :P