Author Topic: Post something lovely!  (Read 1837 times)

rainbow_bright

Re: Post something lovely!
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2008, 02:27:57 AM »
nice pic!  O:)

Obviously we all love pc engine, so next time think outside the box a little! Winner gets a gold star!

I know I'm not doing too well either!

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2008, 03:48:44 AM »
me tippy <3
taken just moments ago.

That's too cute.  Did you put him on the shelf, or does he climb in there on his own?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

guyjin

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2008, 04:29:38 AM »
he goes there on his own. What cat doesn't love to be on top of a warm monitor?  :D
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

rag-time4

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2008, 07:40:32 AM »

« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 11:42:55 AM by rag-time4 »

Joe Redifer

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2008, 11:29:27 AM »
A Delorian with... paint?

rag-time4

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2008, 11:46:19 AM »
A Delorian with... paint?

I saw a DeLorean on ebay 5 or 6 years ago with black paint... I thought it looked awesome. Very lovely car. If I had one I would paint it also.

Sorry the other images were messed up on my first attempt, I was actually late to class because I was screwing around here trying to get my photos uploaded and I missed my bus [-X  :oops:

Luckily my professor accepted term papers from people who showed up after the beginning of class... But I was really panicking...  8-[

nat

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2008, 12:06:16 PM »
Back in 1990 I saw someone driving a DeLorean out in Chicago. I remember it clearly because it's the only time I ever saw one outside of the movies.

rag-time4

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2008, 01:27:24 PM »
Back in 1990 I saw someone driving a DeLorean out in Chicago. I remember it clearly because it's the only time I ever saw one outside of the movies.

Just a couple years ago I used to see someone driving through my hometown in Vallejo in a silver DeLorean. One day I followed him for a couple blocks just for kicks.. it was awesome... I used to see him every time I worked at like 12 or 1 (forgot which) but at the middle of the day this guy would drive through town every day. :-" :dance:

TR0N

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2008, 07:20:48 PM »
girls are not allowed! Be more original!

nice cat!

You talking about my pic if so does mean missa can't show one  :P :roll:

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2008, 07:21:51 PM »
Ahh now isn't that cute a girl and famicom cartridges  :wink:

TRON, is that your place?
Don't i wish found the pic from another forum.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

rag-time4

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2008, 09:13:20 PM »

Don't i wish found the pic from another forum.

TRON, what's the most exciting part of the pic for you... the woman or the pile of famicom carts?

BE HONEST!!

.... Nah I shouldn't ask... Perhaps too painful a question to ask another man to have to face... a guy's gotta dream once in a while!!  O:) :twisted:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 09:14:54 PM by rag-time4 »

Kitsunexus

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2008, 09:22:23 PM »
OK, I'll be serious this time.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2008, 09:27:01 PM »
You'd better keep it serious, Kitsunexus.  I've often recommended your banning, at least temporarily.  It seems you have special favor here, or something of that nature.  Personally, I'm sick of your little "jokes".

Kitsunexus

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2008, 09:45:16 PM »
You'd better keep it serious, Kitsunexus.  I've often recommended your banning, at least temporarily.  It seems you have special favor here, or something of that nature.  Personally, I'm sick of your little "jokes".

If you think you're the scary tough guy on the internet, if you think what you just said gives Al Pacino a hardon, if you think that I even give a shit, think again.

If you ban me, you ban me. Big f*cking deal. I've talked to some IRL friends and I've come to the realization that you're just people on the internet. That's all. If you ban me, guess what! I don't die, the world doesn't come to an end, etc... all that happens is I don't get to post "pointless shit' and you don't get to laugh at my "jokes", not that you ever did anyway.

I know I didn't apply for moderator position, so I'm not one to talk, etc... but dude, take some intimidation lessons from someone OTHER than Barney the Dinosaur.

Oh and I'm sorry that you were offended by some corpses. PEOPLE DIE IN REAL LIFE. You'll look like that, I'll look like that, everybody is going to look like that one day. If you can't face it now, how will you ever face it when the day comes?

And I'm sure this all sounds like I'm verbally flipping you off or spitting in your face or  other forms of disrespectful stuff, but I don't mean to write like this. Whenever people like you talk to me like that, it just comes out. I don't even realize I'm writing it until I click "Post" and then it's there, and it's 4:00AM in the morning and I'd rather go to bed then edit my post.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you're going to ban me, if you are SO f*ckING TIRED OF ME, IF I AM JUST A f*ckING BANK ROBBING OLD LADY STABBING PUPPY KILLING SON OF A BITCH, just stop talking and f*cking do it. You're the moderator, I'm the user, I shouldn't have to tell you how to do your job, no? Why are you justifying yourself to me? I certainly don't care what you do or don't do.

And to all of you tards who are going to chime in with "OMG THAT'S PM MATERIAL!!!", PM also stands for Public Message.

EDIT: And yes, before you ask, I have gotten my ass kicked for things I have said. I said them because I meant them, and I stand behind them. I wouldn't have said them if I was going to retract for fear of a black eye or broken rib.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 09:48:08 PM by Kitsunexus »

Joe Redifer

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2008, 09:58:24 PM »
I would have given you a week ban a while ago if I could (with a permanent one following if you were a repeat offender after that).  Moderators do not have the power to ban.  We can only recommend bans.  Intimidating you is not my goal, keeping this forum somewhat respectable is.

Quote from: Kitsunexus

I don't even realize I'm writing it until I click "Post" and then it's there, and it's 4:00AM in the morning and I'd rather go to bed then edit my post.

Perhaps you should think about things before you press "post". 
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 10:00:11 PM by Joe Redifer »