Author Topic: Moto Roader and Son Son II  (Read 254 times)

wilsonw111

Moto Roader and Son Son II
« on: March 18, 2008, 03:07:48 AM »
Ok,, I picked up these two games, Moto Roader and Son Son II today,

What's the reason why Moto Roader's market price is much higher then the other games that I see. ??? haven't play it yet,, .. tell me your thoughts ??? 

As for Son Son II, haha, pretty good game,, i enjoy it, but why is it so hard to get the monkey in to the doors ??

who played these games,, ?

Sinistron

Re: Moto Roader and Son Son II
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 03:09:07 AM »
Son Son II is one of my favorite games period.  To get son son in the doors just keep your finger on up- he doesn't instantly transport it takes like two seconds.  Game is incredibly deep and challenging- has a perfect difficulty curve- I still haven't beaten it.  Lady with a fan boss is still haunting my sleep.  Tips for this are that zenny is ultra important- and spend wisely.  You only have one life so always have a magic lamp continue purchased- also always have a brick smashing glove- you'll need it.  There's tons of secrets here- it's ridiculous how many.  Always look for bricks you can smash and don't take too long or the devil floats out after you.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 03:13:19 AM by Sinistron »

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

runinruder

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 03:11:02 AM »
www.thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Bonknuts

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 06:01:57 AM »

If you loved Black Tiger in the arcades, then you'll enjoy Son Son 2 ;)

rag-time4

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 09:09:09 AM »
Here are some thoughts on Moto Roader.

Haha useless thoughts!

Motoroader is a game i want to fool around with but haven't gotten around to it.

Sinistron

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 09:17:15 AM »
I enjoy motoroader- however I find it better as a one-player game-
the reason is that it is quite difficult to find 5 people in your vicinity who like this game other than yourself.  I've tried.  "What the f*ck?"  "This the worst game, ever."  "Dude this is some weak racing game you got here."  "the guy at the back gets pushed forward?!?!  That's f*cking bullshit!", "how the f*ck do the cars OVERLAP?!?", etc.
Save yourself the embarrassment and keep it under your stetson.  Play alone.  With drawn shades- at night, in a basement.

atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

rag-time4

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 10:39:01 AM »
the reason is that it is quite difficult to find 5 people in your vicinity who like this game other than yourself.  I've tried.  "What the f*ck?"  "This the worst game, ever."  "Dude this is some weak racing game you got here."  "the guy at the back gets pushed forward?!?!  That's f*cking bullshit!", "how the f*ck do the cars OVERLAP?!?", etc.
Save yourself the embarrassment and keep it under your stetson.  Play alone.  With drawn shades- at night, in a basement.

Ever tried playing it with a group of kids?

I'm planning on visiting the Philippines in June and I'm thinking Motoroader might be a good choice. I have a tap and 5 controllers already... and my girlfriend has no shortage of kids around as she spends a lot of time with her cousins...

esteban

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 12:06:04 PM »

Ever tried playing it with a group of kids?

I'm planning on visiting the Philippines in June and I'm thinking Motoroader might be a good choice. I have a tap and 5 controllers already... and my girlfriend has no shortage of kids around as she spends a lot of time with her cousins...
I haven't had a good 5-player game since back in the day. 2 brothers + 2 friends + myself, but we'd all get pissed off when one dude would win everything. So we would play just to prevent him from finishing first. Nothing is sweeter than bombing someone just before the finish line -- or "warping" past them (it's hard to get the timing right, though).
  |    | 

MurderDate

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 12:55:43 PM »
hahaha I know.  When I put on Motoroader for someone his face was totally blank and he had no interest - put the controller down in about 5 seconds.  We just laughed at it and I turned it off.  Going to be checking it out again real soon !  I'm all pumped up after FLT.
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse