Author Topic: For Sale: Samurai-Ghost HuCard US Version  (Read 873 times)

COUNT SMRIFNACK

For Sale: Samurai-Ghost HuCard US Version
« on: April 04, 2008, 03:00:20 PM »
I am looking to sell my Samurai-Ghost hucard.  As you can see it comes with case and instructions.  It is in excellent condition.  The card itself is spotless.  The case has very little wear on it.  the instructions also have very little wear.

I got this card awhile back at a vintage game store for $50, and that is all I am asking for it now.

Samuria-Ghost hucard w/ case & instructions = $50.00
Shipping = $5.00

PM me if you are intersted.
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img="Signature%20Pic%202.JPG%22"" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

Sinistron

Re: For Sale: Samurai-Ghost HuCard US Version
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 09:15:53 AM »
okay I'm gonna be the jerk-off here.
This is priced a bit high for a used Samurai Ghost-
You overpaid for it to begin with- and secondly for you to buy it used- play it for awhile and then sell it for the same price you overpaid for it def. doesn't sound like much of a deal.  Sorry man.  :|
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 09:17:46 AM by Sinistron »

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

nat

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 09:19:45 AM »
I got this cart loose on eBay for $9 within the past year (yes, it was the US version). I can't imagine the manual is worth an additional $41. Just my 2 cents.

Sinistron

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 09:36:33 AM »
I paid $20.96 for the cart and manual from estarland (US version as well)- and estarland isn't exactly the most reasonable seller though they've always done me good especially with packaging.

Why do I have something to say then if I already have the game myself?  Good question-
well-
for one you may not realize that your sale is overpriced- this will help inform you.
for two this is a forum thread so it's open for me to chime in-
for three we wouldn't want a newbie who doesn't know any better to waltz in and buy this at that price without seeing a little reason imparted from at least one member of this great pc-engine forum.  If it was Ebay I probably wouldn't be saying anything- but this is a second home for a lot of us-
again- sorry- but I had to.

nodtveidt

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 09:36:41 AM »
SG has shot up in value on ebay over the past couple of months due to unscrupulous shitheads artificially inflating the value. Many used game stores use ebay to gauge a game's value. The game itself is virtually valueless, but some boneheads decided that it was this game's turn to be the price rape item.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 10:51:13 AM »
I got this cart loose on eBay for $9 within the past year (yes, it was the US version). I can't imagine the manual is worth an additional $41. Just my 2 cents.

Its not.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Samurai-Ghost-Turbo-Grfx-TurboGrafx-16_W0QQitemZ130208678202QQihZ003QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

We are not trying to derail your thread here,but if you did pay $50 for the game then you got taken,and Im very sorry to hear that. Its really only worth around $10-25 at most depending on how complete you get it. Some may pay $50 for it,but only if you have the box and plastic tray too in mint or close to mint.

COUNT SMRIFNACK

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 11:08:05 AM »
Well shit, I didn't realize I overpaid. ](*,)  I saw the high prices on the ones on Ebay and figured it was a decent deal. 
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img="Signature%20Pic%202.JPG%22"" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

Turbo D

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 11:10:04 AM »
 [-(
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 11:41:21 AM by turbo D »

bust3dstr8

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 11:16:27 AM »
+1 Before teh Banhammer w00t  :dance:
Clowns Suck

Sinistron

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 11:20:07 AM »
I am looking to sell my Samurai-Ghost hucard.  As you can see it comes with case and instructions.  It is in excellent condition.  The card itself is spotless.  The case has very little wear on it.  the instructions also have very little wear.

I got this card awhile back at a vintage game store for $50, and that is all I am asking for it now.

Samuria-Ghost hucard w/ case & instructions = $50.00
Shipping = $5.00

PM me if you are intersted.

just quoting this so it doesn't get altered  :wink:

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 11:42:23 AM »
Well shit, I didn't realize I overpaid. ](*,)  I saw the high prices on the ones on Ebay and figured it was a decent deal. 

This would almost make sense,except for the fact you are the winner of said auction danasmitty,or that in a matter of  a very short time danasmitty sold said item to you from this auction after it arrived:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Samurai-Ghost-Turbo-Grfx-TurboGrafx-16_W0QQitemZ130208678202QQihZ003QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The problem is pics,they post a auction pic,you post a sale pic. You present evidence that exposes  you for either being foolish for thinking we are foolish,or for letting yourself get suckered into paying $50 bucks.... The item you are trying to sale us on this thread is the very same from the auction. Its more likely that after you won said item you cleaned it up and re listed it here. I think you simply didn't count on anyone noticing this. The pics prove both items are the same as the wear on said item matches the same in the auction item,as also does the fact both you and danasmitty have a interest in Splatterhouse games,his feedback and your sig confirmed this:

Either way it goes,whatever the situation is,we don't need profiteers and fraudsters and liars aboard,so please go take your warez elsewhere. Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 11:51:17 AM by Michael Helgeson »

nectarsis

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 11:49:46 AM »
I'll offer you $11 :)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

nodtveidt

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 11:50:49 AM »
Well, that was said a hell of a lot more civilly than I would have said it... :D

Turbo D

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 11:51:35 AM »
SmrifNack you BASTARD!!!  :x

COUNT SMRIFNACK

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2008, 12:02:06 PM »
Alright alright, excuse me for trying to make a little $$$ to buy some more TG games. :oops: