Author Topic: Lords Of Thunder VHS  (Read 189 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Lords Of Thunder VHS
« on: April 05, 2008, 08:05:26 PM »
Ebay Auction Link

Kinda cool for anyone that wants some TG-16 related goodies to add to their collection.  It's brand new but from redfrog, so buyer beware.  Some peeps have had trouble with them, and some (myself included) have bought from them without incident.  If you want to know what's on the tape, then check out Mr. Nanto's feature covering it.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Turbo D

Re: Lords Of Thunder VHS
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 11:09:14 PM »
I bought from redfrog despite all the warnings I received. The games came with cracked cases :x. I guess its my fault for not heeding the warnings :(. Anyway, back on topic. I own that video. Its a cool piece of nec history, a must own for a turbo enthusiast. If you don't want to buy it, just watch it in the link Necro posted.

kid_rondeau

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 11:53:35 PM »
Dude, I got that video in the mail mysteriously in 1993, before I owned a TG-CD. (I already owned the TG16 by this point though.) It's still in pretty good shape, but the sleeve is long gone.

The awesome thing is this: my brothers and friends and I have made four "parody" videos of that tape! I mean, these are MEGA-cheesey and I doubt anyone else would find them funny, as they don't make much sense. I suppose someday soon I'll put them on YouTube just so you guys can see them.

Turbo D

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 12:26:49 AM »
You should definitely post them on youtube! I would love to see them! :)

Black Tiger

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 12:49:37 PM »
I was going to bid, but the shipping is $20, almost as bad as TZD's back in the day. :|
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum