Author Topic: Ignorant YouTube spammers.  (Read 233 times)

SNKNostalgia

Ignorant YouTube spammers.
« on: April 13, 2008, 03:07:30 AM »
Man there are some complete ass holes on YouTube. I don't even know where to start. Usually this doesn't bother me, but one great example is some dude harassing everyone. Some guy that is 29 and from Brazil. He spams every video for a band saying: "Stupid audience deserves a stupid band." Everyone else will tell him to go away or don't post anything at if you don't like them. Then he turns around with really hateful comments and they tag back and forth.

I swear this guys hates this band so much that he is just getting a rise off this. It is pretty damn sad. He also said, "You American rednecks wonder why the whole world hates you, etc...." Jesus, what a dumb ass. Sorry for my rant, but this shit is pissing me off. This guy got under my skin. I hope he goes deaf.

SNKNostalgia

Re: Ignorant YouTube spammers.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 08:46:09 AM »
 :clap:

This guy finally realized the messed up shit he said and apologized. Damn some people get hot headed and carried away. It is best usually not to worry about this stuff, sometimes things get to you.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 08:52:30 AM »
I can't believe you even bother to glance at Youtube comments. The shit is beneath you. Just don't even read it.

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 09:05:12 AM »
Thought that was something....

In my gamer circles at YouTube, they're fighting trolls, spammers and sock puppets like it's Iraq: it NEVER ends.

Personally I don't respond to them. If I do, that just creates a slippery slope....

Angry comments on profiles.....

Videos are rated 1 star out of spite....

They make pointless "videos" with still photos with one of those pre-fab voices that sound out whatever sentence you type in...

Thank God for comment ratings.

When the negative points go into two figures, it's almost like an entire cafeteria throwing food at the school bully as he's making an ass out of himself at everyone's expense.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 09:17:10 AM by Ninja Spirit »

Turbo D

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 09:50:28 AM »
damn youtube and its a**hole spammers. They always leave insult comments on my videos! :x

Joe Redifer

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 12:16:16 PM »
You have the power to delete dumbass comments on your own videos.  Please keep this in mind.

ceti alpha

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 06:18:54 AM »
Yeah, I have to admit I let myself get a little worked up by the some of the Canadian political youtube vids. They're pretty much people paid by the conservative party to post stuff. I'm through commenting on them. I just get angy and end up being exactly what I hated in the first place. So no more for me.  [-X

...though I always like to give thanks for those who post good reviews of games or gameplay clips.

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"