Author Topic: Many rare PC Engine games complete also trade!  (Read 1412 times)

Sinistron

Re: Many rare PC Engine games complete also trade!
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 07:04:51 PM »
He's talking about global warming, which would really f*ck with vikings. I'm not sure why he thinks of you as a viking though...

Maybe because Mike kicks ass, and you can picture him commanding a viking battleship while enduring a maelstrom  :)

:clap:

Eniac FTW, Skandinavia goooooooo cheers! many faxe! ;-)

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 07:17:40 PM »
Could be my Norwegian last name...Maybe hes awestruck by its might??? Its possible  :wink:

ceti alpha

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2008, 01:27:53 AM »
But more importantly, is ENIAC made by NEC, and does he take HuCARDs? Is he Super CDROM2 and Arcade Card compatible? And finally, do his sound caps constantly crap out?

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2008, 01:35:35 AM »
Better yet,did ENIAC create NEC???

ceti alpha

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2008, 01:53:10 AM »
Better yet,did ENIAC create NEC???

You just blew my mind.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2008, 03:53:35 AM »
Nice thread derailment, gentlemen.  Maybe you should delete your posts and start a viking ENIAC thread elsewhere.  :roll:

Any luck digging up some references, Cephalgy?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

nat

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2008, 04:43:02 AM »
Any luck digging up some references, Cephalgy?

Indeed.

Cephalgy, you'd have a much easier time getting some response on your rare game sale if you could please provide a reference or two. An eBay ID would be fine, to check feedback, or even another forum where you've had dealings.

It's really tough for a lot of people to blindly agree to send money to someone they know nothing about, especially when, let's face it, your track record here is far from exemplary.

ceti alpha

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2008, 04:46:35 AM »
Nice thread derailment, gentlemen.  Maybe you should delete your posts and start a viking ENIAC thread elsewhere.  :roll:

Uhm, this thread was "derailed" the second Celphalgy clicked "Post".

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2008, 04:54:02 AM »

So true,and it was him himself who started the viking banter,not us  :roll:
As true with the last time,its obvious this guy isn't serious or trust worthy to deal with.
Its cool he came back though,his last appearance was classic,and hopefully if nothing else,if he cant be serious about references and transactions then at least he could have another gibberish mental break down for our amusement.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2008, 05:53:44 AM »

Going wacky and arguing over the definition of 'sealed' doesn't necessarily mean that he'll take your money and run, which is why references are needed.  I don't truly care about off topic posts (witness this one), but I find it a tad hypocritical for M.H. to derail a sales thread so soon after having every single post removed from his own sales thread and then locking it to keep it from straying off topic (yet I'm the killjoy with short term memory problems).

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2008, 06:45:12 AM »
Lol Necro,I didn't derail my own sales thread,and your ignoring the fact this guy twice derailed his own first. All we asked him for was proof,and he just cant seem to do so each time,so he post gibberish and runs. If he was serious and trust worthy he'd post pics and references and valid responses. Notice he hasn't done either? Incase you forgot his last thread he was mis representing his last item he was trying to peddle. You cant exactly say hes honest when hes doing this kinda stuff ,can you?

Theres a difference between  a valid sales thread from a serious trust worthy person and  a time wasting thread started by a fruit case that obviously isn't able to complete  a honest deal let alone a valid reply. The moment this guy started this thread was the moment it was doomed,due to his past one.

Key issues with his past one:

1.He advertised a 2-Slot as new factory sealed.
It then breaks down to not factory sealed,and modded.
It then breaks down to him not having all the items that come with the 2-slot kit.
Then it gets worse as he states it supports s-video,ect,but wont provide further proof of said things.
After being asked over and over again to do so he breaks down into nonsense.
If you consider that even remotely trust worthy,you're blind,thats all there is too it Necro....

In other words,don't ignore all the facts at hand in order to justify a continuance to trying to argue with me or call me  a hypocrite. This is obviously not a serious transaction thread,one way or the other there is obvious issues with this guy,and a transaction should be avoided as he is not truthful and fails to provide references and proof. Exposing him for what he is isnt derailing his thread,its simply exposing a time waster and nut case. Nuthin further.

NEW Factory Sealed???
Hi, i trade my NEW FACTORY SEALED Neo Geo MVS 2 Slot board.

Now its modded???
see the pics! S-video and rgb ;-) Pimped = with uni bios v2.2 ( orginal bios  i will send too! ) - underfaceplate .....

Now its used AND modded yet he describes it as mint also and factory sealed??? :-k
The board is 3 weeks old, i buy this by a german coinopshop! Then i pimped the system and test 2 hours any games on it! Its **mint** like new ,-)

Now its incomplete ???
Hi, the manuels are in the pakage! ;-) all others are not in the pakage! The other parts are in my cab ;-)

When called out on this bs,we get this response:

Hi(Gh) to sKandinavia!
It`s to cold at the moment by your site? You must hush the snow to your nose ( hatschiiiiiiiiiiii ). What the vikings are drunken? Thats most pottbeer wwith 50% alcohol! Cheerz dude! Norway rulez like = Seigmen aka. Zeromancer - the best is dodt lop - disco judas and gothminister - sweden is gay and homo = Colony 5 - the cvenant - Demnmark....grrrrrrrrrrrr a town with stinky fishes! germany is the nature with lame a$$holes! Cheers dudes!

Fuke your spam! You must buy or trade something with me! Go and goooooooooooooooooo.....:!

Honestly Im surprised he has had the nerve to return,but its good for laughs non the less.

Going wacky and arguing over the definition of 'sealed' doesn't necessarily mean that he'll take your money and run

Care to test that out for us? Send him some money and let us know how it goes. This will be your chance to be his one viable reference here Necro  :wink:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 07:26:06 AM by Michael Helgeson »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2008, 09:23:02 AM »
Lol Necro,I didn't derail my own sales thread,and your ignoring the fact this guy twice derailed his own first.

I never said that you derailed your own thread, and I don't see how answering a question or expressing amusement at a posted picture is off topic.  In any case, we're no longer twelve, so the question of who started it is irrelevant.

Theres a difference between a valid sales thread from a serious trust worthy person and  a time wasting thread started by a fruit case that obviously isn't able to complete  a honest deal let alone a valid reply. The moment this guy started this thread was the moment it was doomed,due to his past one.

If this thread is such an obvious scam, then it should be locked/deleted and a ban issued.  Until that time, I will remain civil and I challenge you to do the same.

In other words,don't ignore all the facts at hand in order to justify a continuance to trying to argue with me or call me a hypocrite. This is obviously not a serious transaction thread,one way or the other there is obvious issues with this guy,and a transaction should be avoided as he is not truthful and fails to provide references and proof. Exposing him for what he is isnt derailing his thread,its simply exposing a time waster and nut case. Nuthin further.

I'll continue to call 'em as I see 'em.  Nowhere have I stated that Cephalgy is trustworthy or that asking for references/pictures is off topic; discussing ENIAC's capabilities, however, is a different story.  If you're going to whine about people going off topic and derailing your threads, then you should refrain from derailing other member's threads (even those by members with shady track records); doing otherwise makes you a hypocrite. 

Going wacky and arguing over the definition of 'sealed' doesn't necessarily mean that he'll take your money and run

Care to test that out for us? Send him some money and let us know how it goes. This will be your chance to be his one viable reference here Necro  :wink:

You did notice the rest of that sentence, right?  I was reiterating that references are required, not endorsing his credibility.  It's called reading comprehension; look into it.  :wink:

Sinistron

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2008, 09:25:38 AM »
Necro-
what do you have to be a sour patch kid about?
These Cephalgy threads are great fun and quite rare.  Stop acting like some corny grandmother.
You have a keen sense of humor which is probably the only other thing this thread needs- some cracking good gags and undiscriminating self-deprecation from necromancer  (actually a little bit of Joe Red too would make it the perfect gut-buster).  That said you had a couple of golden chestnuts on the last Cephalgy sale thread- why not now?  Do chestnuts no longer come in gold or are you presently dried up like cranky old cooch in need of lubrication?  :o
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 10:11:31 AM by Sinistron »

atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2008, 10:52:09 AM »
Necro-
what do you have to be a sour patch kid about?
These Cephalgy threads are great fun and quite rare.  Stop acting like some corny grandmother.
You have a keen sense of humor which is probably the only other thing this thread needs- some cracking good gags and undiscriminating self-deprecation from necromancer  (actually a little bit of Joe Red too would make it the perfect gut-buster).  That said you had a couple of golden chestnuts on the last Cephalgy sale thread- why not now?  Do chestnuts no longer come in gold or are you presently dried up like cranky old cooch in need of lubrication?  :o

Like I already said, Sinistron, I don't give a tin shit about people going off topic (it's much more fun, even without KY); I just find humor in Michael's hypocrisy and his uncanny knack of missing the point and dredging up ancient, irrelevant history.  If (when) Cephalgy lapses into absurdity, I won't restrain myself, but neither will I immediately attack somebody else because of past grievances (everybody deserves a second chance).

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2008, 11:34:06 AM »
If (when) Cephalgy lapses into absurdity, I won't restrain myself, but neither will I immediately attack somebody else because of past grievances (everybody deserves a second chance).

No,not everyone does. Guy was full of it before,he is still full of it,nuthin changed and some places are better off without said people,except maybe to laugh at.

In what exact manner did I derail the thread exactly???? Oh yea having a pic of Eniac request references and proof is a real derailment... :roll: Weird considering thats what is actually needed to prove he really had the stuff,and was legit this time around  :roll: Do you actually have anything better to offer up then this,seriously,do you?
I mean this was the actual derailment:
hahahaha VIKING you DRUNK to many FAXE.... ihope the water comes over SKANDINAVIA! CHeers VIKING!

How hard is that for you to understand??? He hasn't responded to no one with pics or proof. He could have proven he was legit and serious long ago,but no Necro,that was his reply,so get over it.  Seems everyone but you knew this guy was still full of shit right from the get go.  Thats why he wouldn't post pics of the video ports,ect... on the 2-slot. He was lying. Get a f*cking clue.

I mean,here he was posting the same 2-slot, still not actually consolized,on another thread elsewhere. This time it still didn't have s-video ports or NTSC/PAL video support,just RGB via Mak Supergun,ect.
Check the bottom of the post,his email matches his name here and from Neo forums. The pics of the 2-slot matched,but have long since been removed on both threads. Guess Eniac is the only one who noticed this thread,cause no one else mentioned it. Just more proof hes a liar who tried  a scam here and that Eniac has awesome computing might. Don't doubt the might of Eniac ever!
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://board.gulli.com/thread/722413-super-aracde-mak--pimped-neo-geo-2-slot--game/&prev=/search%3Fq%3DCephalgy%2B2-slot%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3D9nj%26sa%3DG
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 01:01:13 PM by Michael Helgeson »