Author Topic: Many rare PC Engine games complete also trade!  (Read 1403 times)

ApolloBoy

Re: Many rare PC Engine games complete also trade!
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2008, 01:33:34 PM »
I just went through this guy's posts and all I have to say is wow. Just wow. So much wow that I quoted him in my sig.
Quote from: Arkhan
it makes me laugh because people are like I REMEMBER PLAYIN THAT BACK IN THE DAY, MAN THAT WAS FUN.

and then I go "yeah I remember playing that 2 days ago because I still have my SNES, retard"

vestcoat

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2008, 01:58:45 PM »
Well, it seems all of the activity scared him off.  Cephalgy reminds me of the metal slime in Dragon Warrior--he's a very timid creature.
Not only did he not take my bait, but it seems the steaming pile of BS I wrote in my last post went unnoticed by everyone else (or was just too stupid to comment on).
I was really hoping for Ceph to respond to my questions about the Peach Boys, CD Ad-paters, discronificators and other made-up nonsense.  Damn.

Hi Ceph,
I'm definitely interested in The Devil Strikes BackPeach BoySuper Peach Boy.  Do you happen to know which edition it is?  NEC Avenue licensed the rights for Pack-In Video to do a rare SCD version with real music from the Peach Boys.  Is this the version you have?
I'm interested either way, just tell me where to send payment to. 
Finally, CD Adpaters often have problems interfacing with Super Arcde Cards and I've experienced a lot of odd-order, intermodulation distortion in the past.  Could you please test the discronificator on yours and let me know if it works?  I may buy a few of those as well.
Thanks.
Oh yeah, do you accept Paypal?

Hi, i trade also this fine games! The games are complete in MINT CONDITION! Also with the cards ;-) Anygames like factory sealed ;-)
I trade for this:

* Arcade Card Pro and Duo and Super Arcde Card
* System Card
* CD Rom Unit or cdunit 2 and adpaters for CD Rom units ( SUPERGRAFX ect.. )
* Aracde Controller ;-)
* RGB Cable

Here my games ( SHIPMENT is 7€ WORLDWIDE! ) PAYPAL very welcome!

Space Harrier 10€

Knight Rider 8€

Final Match Tennis 15

Rock On 9€

Paranoia 10€

Armed F 10€

Nectaris 10€

R-Type 15€

Image Fight 12€

PC Kid 2 30€ PEREFCT

Shinobi (PERFECT!) 30€

Son Son 2 8€

Gunbare Golf Boys 9€

Naxat Stadium 7€

Baseball 89 (FACTORY NEW UNOPEND) 10€

2x Super Peach Boy Legend 2 = 8€

Peach Boy Legend 2, The Devil Strikes BackPeach BoySuper Peach Boy

Maniac Pro Wrestling 8€

Baseball (FACTORY NEW UNOPEND) 10€

CD GAMES COMPLETE :

Y`s 1+2 15€

The Kick Boxing (FACTORY NEW UNOPEND) 10€

Gunbuster Vol. 1 10€

Gunbuster Vol. 2Tanjou DebutYawara (Digital Comic Nr. 1) 10€ 

Direct mail to: cephalgy@cephalgy.eu

Thanx

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2008, 02:03:01 PM »
No we though it was pretty damn funny Vest,we talked about it in shout box. It didn't go unnoticed by us :)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2008, 06:49:45 PM »
In what exact manner did I derail the thread exactly???? Oh yea having a pic of Eniac request references and proof is a real derailment... :roll: Weird considering thats what is actually needed to prove he really had the stuff,and was legit this time around  :roll: Do you actually have anything better to offer up then this,seriously,do you?

For an answer, I'll quote myself.  Maybe if you read it a second time, you'll finally understand.

Nowhere have I stated that Cephalgy is trustworthy or that asking for references/pictures is off topic; discussing ENIAC's capabilities, however, is a different story. 

How hard is that for you to understand??? He hasn't responded to no one with pics or proof. He could have proven he was legit and serious long ago,but no Necro,that was his reply,so get over it.  Seems everyone but you knew this guy was still full of shit right from the get go.  Thats why he wouldn't post pics of the video ports,ect... on the 2-slot. He was lying. Get a f*cking clue.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that there is no disagreement over Cephalgy's trustworthiness and the need for references?  No clue required; it was Col. Mustard with the Wrench in the Billiards Room.

As much as I enjoy your abusiveness and invective comments, I'm done here.  We obviously disagree on what it means to go off topic and what level of civility is appropriate when addressing fellow members.  Go get 'em tiger.  :wink:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2008, 01:02:02 AM »
In what exact manner did I derail the thread exactly???? Oh yea having a pic of Eniac request references and proof is a real derailment... :roll: Weird considering thats what is actually needed to prove he really had the stuff,and was legit this time around  :roll: Do you actually have anything better to offer up then this,seriously,do you?

For an answer, I'll quote myself.  Maybe if you read it a second time, you'll finally understand.

Nowhere have I stated that Cephalgy is trustworthy or that asking for references/pictures is off topic; discussing ENIAC's capabilities, however, is a different story. 

How hard is that for you to understand??? He hasn't responded to no one with pics or proof. He could have proven he was legit and serious long ago,but no Necro,that was his reply,so get over it.  Seems everyone but you knew this guy was still full of shit right from the get go.  Thats why he wouldn't post pics of the video ports,ect... on the 2-slot. He was lying. Get a f*cking clue.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that there is no disagreement over Cephalgy's trustworthiness and the need for references?  No clue required; it was Col. Mustard with the Wrench in the Billiards Room.

As much as I enjoy your abusiveness and invective comments, I'm done here.  We obviously disagree on what it means to go off topic and what level of civility is appropriate when addressing fellow members.  Go get 'em tiger.  :wink:

Ha,thats where you're in the the wrong though. In my post,and stated clearly on that pic,are demands for actual reference proof and pics,ect. You're trying to ignore that and state simply the pic itself is a derailment,and maybe it would be if it was a pic of anything else,but its not. Its Eniac.
Examples of derailment pics:
Because depression hurts...

Because you know it when you see it.....

See,clearly neither pic sticks to the subject at hand,while Eniac does.

We obviously disagree on what it means to go off topic and what level of civility is appropriate when addressing fellow members.

All silliness aside the fact is you agree he isn't trustworthy. The fact remains hes a dead set proven liar in the past who tried  a scam. So why is it you think he deserves any kind of courtesy at all,let alone  a second chance from anyone here? Its simple,this guy doesn't. I didn't see him come back apologizing to the community for the last con,did you? The guy cant/wont provide proof of anything because he cant. And last but not least,hes not a fellow member, unless of course you consider all people registered here your fellow members, including but not limited to the few liars and con men that come about.  Yea,I didn't think so.  [-X

bust3dstr8

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2008, 06:13:05 AM »
Clowns Suck

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2008, 07:56:45 PM »
I know I said I was done, but it's late and I'm a bit drunk, so.....

Ha,thats where you're in the the wrong though. In my post,and stated clearly on that pic,are demands for actual reference proof and pics,ect. You're trying to ignore that and state simply the pic itself is a derailment,and maybe it would be if it was a pic of anything else,but its not. Its Eniac.

Wow, you are amazingly thick.  I've stated more than once that the discussion of ENIAC's abilities, which came after your pic, was what was off topic.

All silliness aside the fact is you agree he isn't trustworthy. The fact remains hes a dead set proven liar in the past who tried  a scam. So why is it you think he deserves any kind of courtesy at all,let alone  a second chance from anyone here? Its simple,this guy doesn't. I didn't see him come back apologizing to the community for the last con,did you? The guy cant/wont provide proof of anything because he cant. And last but not least,hes not a fellow member, unless of course you consider all people registered here your fellow members, including but not limited to the few liars and con men that come about.  Yea,I didn't think so.  [-X

You thought wrong; all current members are 'fellow members', and the only exception I'll make is for those whose recent actions have earned them an eminent ban.  If a member is only useful as a verbal punching bag, then they should just be banned; if the moderators have decided to let them stay, then I will attempt to remain civil.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2008, 10:45:15 PM »
I know I said I was done, but it's late and I'm a bit drunk, so.....

Wow, you are amazingly thick.  I've stated more than once that the discussion of ENIAC's abilities, which came after your pic, was what was off topic.

You thought wrong; all current members are 'fellow members', and the only exception I'll make is for those whose recent actions have earned them an eminent ban.  If a member is only useful as a verbal punching bag, then they should just be banned; if the moderators have decided to let them stay, then I will attempt to remain civil.

Im beginning to wonder if your always drunk :P
The mention of Eniacs abilities??? You mean:
I tried to have Eniac calculate the odds that these games were rare,sealed,and in his hands.
This in a joking manner basically states that I still think hes running another scam,just like before. It never strayed from the thread subject of the guys offer other then my doubts that the offers are legit,which isn't a derailing,its stating a concern,nothing else,even if in a joke manner. Go back and read.

Also,all current people registered don't really all qualify as members. Its easy for people to sign up,but people who are not active on any real level in the community really don't count,do they? I think you will find most will agree with me on this. This would include Celphagy who after having a break down for getting caught cold decided to come back for one more go at it,or KitKit,Tonk,and Bobak for their short stint here. Just because his id isn't banned doesn't make him a member,it just means hes been left alone on the name roster for a future good laugh. Like putting a little aside for later. Theres no point in banning someone like Celphagy because his scams are so obvious even a noob can spot them so there is no real worries.

And you saying you will remain civil is  a joke. Ive seen you be uncivil plenty of times. What did you do,take a dip in the river Light again and come out as Jesus Second Coming,lowering yourself into the dens of liars,cons,and gripey grannies to preach good forum manners just to me? Or are you just jealous because as of late you're always late to the show,so instead of joining in you keep trying a new gig,that of PCEFX Jesus? Just because everyone elses jokes are better then yours doesn't mean you should abandon that gig for the new one. You were still pretty funny. The new one just trows you into the same closet of double dealing morals Zeta preaches from. Your losing respect every time you hit post because your argument is a wrong cause.

I mean,you were right on the spot in the Turbo Cd thread Zeta was derailing,as that was a legit sales thread. This obviously isn't legit,regardless of you continuing to have blinders on pretending it is (or the possibility of it being) to continue your argument. Plus you are wasting your energy and sticking your foot in your mouth. Save this kinda energy for later when a real sales thread gets derailed by Zeta or whoever.

This is just like Power metal of Shooting thread with you accusing me of vulgarisms when the only profanities used were Zetas via quote,just because I was tossing a jibe at Zeta over his comments. You got all uppity over it like I punched your girlfriend and you had to come to her defense in a English Gentleman's manner. You were wrong then,and you are wrong now just like you were wrong about KPJ. You seem to go flying to the defense of alot of real bastards randomly.

You really make me wonder....are you on the Super Friends Team,or the Super Villains. A easy clue to figuring out you are wrong now  is the fact no one here is taking up your flawed cause on this thread or giving you a pat on your back.  Instead everyone is wondering how all the sudden you decided to grow a mental vagina again and fill it with sand and centipedes till its overflowing.

If this is something personal on your end against me as it seemed to be in the past,fueled by net jealousy, attention seeking, trying to make a name for yourself or whatever, then fine,but I got to tell you in advance, I'm not going anywhere as you found out before when you went on your rampant KPJ defense and you're going to end up wasting alot of your energy and end up with alot less pride when I'm done with you. You'd be better off going back to directing jokes at people who don't hit back too hard and stick to your otherwise legit posting habits everyone agrees with.

For that matter Ill quote some old wise words of yours:
This is a TG-16 / PCE forum and not a NeoGeo forum, but all great threads stray from the topic anyway 

This is where you seemed to have blurred the lines. You keep acting as if this is a legit sales thread,but its not. That was a obvious given. Everyone else knows this,you continue to ignore it in order to justify your argument/cause against me. Our eventual derailing was due to Celphagy telling of water,vikings,ect... After that we attempted to make it into a "great thread" as you would call it until you jumped in with your flawed brain farts. Now it looks to be that it will end up a "Slap down Necormancer" thread....Too bad really.

Sinistron

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2008, 06:46:25 AM »
Sorry for the delayed response Necro- I was actually hoping this would be resolved- but it hasn't.  So here I am.

Necro-
what do you have to be a sour patch kid about?
These Cephalgy threads are great fun and quite rare.  Stop acting like some corny grandmother.
You have a keen sense of humor which is probably the only other thing this thread needs- some cracking good gags and undiscriminating self-deprecation from necromancer  (actually a little bit of Joe Red too would make it the perfect gut-buster).  That said you had a couple of golden chestnuts on the last Cephalgy sale thread- why not now?  Do chestnuts no longer come in gold or are you presently dried up like cranky old cooch in need of lubrication?  :o

Like I already said, Sinistron, I don't give a tin shit about people going off topic (it's much more fun, even without KY); I just find humor in Michael's hypocrisy and his uncanny knack of missing the point and dredging up ancient, irrelevant history.  If (when) Cephalgy lapses into absurdity, I won't restrain myself, but neither will I immediately attack somebody else because of past grievances (everybody deserves a second chance).

First off no history used in a correct context is irrelevant.  This is how thousands of cases are won daily in courthouses.  Right this isn't a courthouse- it's a thread- but you are making it more dried up then a mummy's a$$hole with questionable cause so if history can be dredged up to make you see reason then so be it.  Then you say if/when Cephalgy lapses into absurdity?  Cephalgy is widely known here as the most absurd "member" on this site.  His initial post on this thread was absurd- you even had a question- in which you said 'sorry I couldn't help myself' or whatever before asking it - which was a thinly veiled wink and nudge if I've ever seen one.  And yeah maybe it's true that everyone deserves a second chance- but by him not instantly providing pictures and references this time around- or even doing so after multiple people asked for them- and also by him not being more coherent (everyone here knows that he sounds quite familiar with crack cocaine) which is necessary for a legit sale means he blew his second chance.  Mike's sales were always legit, complete with pictures and good references- so to compare his sale being derailed to this nutbird's "sale" being derailed is really pathetic.  Piss-poor effort at whatever stupid point you're trying to make.

Lastly - why are you even so out to protect this guy from this "attack" you speak of?  Seems to me judging by this-

"hahahaha VIKING you DRUNK to many FAXE.... ihope the water comes over SKANDINAVIA! CHeers VIKING!"

that even Cephalgy finds all of this great fun.  The only cranky little brat is you.  Did you shit yourself in a drunken stupor and now need a diaper change?  Shouldn't look to us here for that.  We came for the Cephalgy party - the beer and peanuts.  You were here early enough to eat some of the pizza- there was even beer in the pitcher.  No one pissed in it.  Save your Mike Helgeson hate for when you might actually convincingly apply it to something.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 06:54:58 AM by Sinistron »

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2008, 05:57:42 AM »
Im beginning to wonder if your always drunk :P

Maybe so; AA is for quitters.

The mention of Eniacs abilities??? You mean:
I tried to have Eniac calculate the odds that these games were rare,sealed,and in his hands.
This in a joking manner basically states that I still think hes running another scam,just like before. It never strayed from the thread subject of the guys offer other then my doubts that the offers are legit,which isn't a derailing,its stating a concern,nothing else,even if in a joke manner. Go back and read.

Heed your own advice and go back for a little review; I clearly stated that it was the discussion following your pic.  Since that must be too complicated for you to follow, I'll quote it for you:

But more importantly, is ENIAC made by NEC, and does he take HuCARDs? Is he Super CDROM2 and Arcade Card compatible? And finally, do his sound caps constantly crap out?
Better yet,did ENIAC create NEC???
You just blew my mind.

You can continue to deny that you went off topic or blame others for starting it, but that won't change the fact that you participated in the derailment.  If you want to argue that your sales thread and this one are not analogous and that you should be treated differently, that's fine.  I happen to disagree, but that shouldn't bother you so.

And you saying you will remain civil is  a joke. Ive seen you be uncivil plenty of times.

I may be vulgar, but I don't make a habit of attacking others with direct insults (which is what I meant by acting civil).

What did you do,take a dip in the river Light again and come out as Jesus Second Coming,lowering yourself into the dens of liars,cons,and gripey grannies to preach good forum manners just to me? Or are you just jealous because as of late you're always late to the show,so instead of joining in you keep trying a new gig,that of PCEFX Jesus? Just because everyone elses jokes are better then yours doesn't mean you should abandon that gig for the new one. You were still pretty funny. The new one just trows you into the same closet of double dealing morals Zeta preaches from. Your losing respect every time you hit post because your argument is a wrong cause.

This is just like Power metal of Shooting thread with you accusing me of vulgarisms when the only profanities used were Zetas via quote,just because I was tossing a jibe at Zeta over his comments. You got all uppity over it like I punched your girlfriend and you had to come to her defense in a English Gentleman's manner. You were wrong then,and you are wrong now just like you were wrong about KPJ. You seem to go flying to the defense of alot of real bastards randomly.

You really make me wonder....are you on the Super Friends Team,or the Super Villains. A easy clue to figuring out you are wrong now  is the fact no one here is taking up your flawed cause on this thread or giving you a pat on your back.  Instead everyone is wondering how all the sudden you decided to grow a mental vagina again and fill it with sand and centipedes till its overflowing.

If this is something personal on your end against me as it seemed to be in the past,fueled by net jealousy, attention seeking, trying to make a name for yourself or whatever, then fine,but I got to tell you in advance, I'm not going anywhere as you found out before when you went on your rampant KPJ defense and you're going to end up wasting alot of your energy and end up with alot less pride when I'm done with you. You'd be better off going back to directing jokes at people who don't hit back too hard and stick to your otherwise legit posting habits everyone agrees with.

Is that why you're here, for accolades and a pat on the back?  My ego isn't fragile enough to sweat what forum peeps think of me or whether or not they share my humor.  Furthermore, just because I disagree with you from time to time doesn't mean that I hate you and wish your downfall; don't be so paranoid.

I truly am done this time, now that you've adequately put me in my place.  :roll:

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2008, 06:21:20 AM »
Lol every time you say your done your not. If a scammer wants to derail his own thread then I have no problem from then there on. Why should I,its not  a legit sales thread anyway???? Nope,Im here to be me,like Ive always been since Ive been here. Nor have I been going out of my way to bother you or make you a stepping stone for my laughs,but you damn well are tempting me.

I usually ignore anything normal  you post,yet I find you replying to most anything I say,isnt that odd???? Estalking at its greatest. Surely you have some kind amotivation behind it.  I mean,Sini just slapped you down too,but you only comment about me mainly. Your heavily fixiated on me and what Im up to......

You say your not trying to make  a name for yourself,then stick to one gig and back off. That shouldnt be too hard for you,but as I said,you keep on and I will keep on slapping you down. I predict youll be back for more,if not on this thread,then another one. See you soon :) You wanna be the new Zeta,thats fine by me.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 06:24:26 AM by Michael Helgeson »

Sinistron

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2008, 06:50:11 AM »
Lol.  Necro- catch your breath and look around you- do you notice anything other than your own prattling?  No?  Let me help you- Cephalgy is no longer here.  He bailed on his own bullshit thread quicker than the air whistling through your ears.  When pressed lightly for reference he only came back to have a chuckle with Mike and is now gone.  All that is left now is you carrying on and on in his defense- reaching as far out as you can in attempt to prove some moot point about thread derailment- in process yourself derailing this party train so far off track that I'm laying here with my spleen in my hand.  Jesus Jones man at least toss some jokes in there or something because this is becoming real crusty.  I like laughs with my dumb.

atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

spenoza

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2008, 10:06:51 AM »
This thread is decidedly dead, empty of meaningful content. I will say, though, that Micheal doth protest too much, and I think Necro was on the ball with his critique.

Back to the shadows...
<a href="http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/103/show-collection.htm" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">My meager PC Engine Collection so far.</a><br><a href="https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">PC Engine Software Bible</a><br><a href="http://www.racketboy.com/forum/" c

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2008, 11:15:55 AM »
This thread is decidedly dead, empty of meaningful content. I will say, though, that Micheal doth protest too much, and I think Necro was on the ball with his critique.

Back to the shadows...

Yea,this is coming from the guy who said on the second page that Zeta wasn't trolling Geddon_jt's Turbo cd system thread,then gets called out on it and says he missed the fact Zeta did . Yea,like you missed the entire first page of 3 post trollings by Zeta,yep,Ill bet....

Before at top of page 2 on said thread:
Geddon,
Nobody's trolling your ebay auction. We are all self-affirmed experts and pundits here, so you just have to let us heckle, as long as we're not getting insulting.
As for $110 for a US Syscard 3.0? I have no idea if it's fair. It did look a little high to me, but that doesn't mean I'm right. I still remember buying it new with the 3-in-1 CD for under $100, so I'm nostalgia-biased.

After on bottom of said thread page 2:
Well, I posted that right about when the thread tipped into heckling territory. Call it bad timing, if you will.

Funny cause it started on the 7th post,Zetas first,on Page 1 before the page was half way done yet. 2 more after on same page by Zeta. It never "tipped" into it,it just suddenly happened. Yea,you call it dead on all right lol. Oh wait,remember the time Spinoza when you were crying like a little girl about Rover and Guts going at it on the DE2 Drunk sequel thread* and how you day dreamed if you were a mod you'd ban both of these well respected long time members because you couldn't handle their heat  :roll:.

Yea,I protest about alot,but I do it about the right things,not crying over the small stuff like you did again in the "How did my PCE remember this" thread with your mod day dreaming again before waking up to reality to tell us how your a fat weak pacifist and preaching about how it should be run here by the mods...  :lol:. I guess fat weak pacifist = cry cry cry or mod might makes right day dreaming,cause you sure did alot of it.

Yea,might be best you go back to the shadows before I die laughing at your broken joke ass.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

* Sini,you may remember that thread,you signed up around its time,and I think your first few post were in it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 11:25:36 AM by Michael Helgeson »

nat

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2008, 11:49:22 AM »
Sorry guys, fun time is over.