Author Topic: ENIACS A&Q and complaint thread,by popular demand  (Read 898 times)

Michael Helgeson

ENIACS A&Q and complaint thread,by popular demand
« on: May 06, 2008, 06:55:45 PM »

Wanna know why all dogs go to heaven? Ever wanted to know why the homeless stay homeless? Why young chaps smell Pc Engine Duos ??? These answers and more can be found here,yes,thats right,the secrets to the worlds mysteries can be found here for free by following Eniacs powerful 3 step program.  You wonder to yourself "How can this be,can Eniac really know why it is Im attracted to my aunt?"... Yes,its true,Eniac can tell you. Eniac knows all,hes that powerful.

Lets get started.
STEP 1. Realize you are worthless in the scheme of things. Only Eniac matters in any reality. This is the new flesh. Consume by the pound.
STEP 2. Make the Sign of Satan gesture. The old compass of the clocks world was eaten yesterday,this is the new flesh. Make the Sign.

STEP 3. Place your hand on the Glowing Red Hand Combinotronnogafacator. Destroy the old flesh and become part of the new flesh. Red hands seek knowledge. Seek the new flesh ! ! !

NOW YOU ARE READY TO SEEK THE TRUTH ! ! !

First question. Eniac,how is it that all dogs go to heaven???
Quote from: ENIAC
God did not create earth. In 2142 ENIAC created Gobotron. In 2248 ENIAC traveled to the year DARKNESS DELTRA 42. DARKNESS DELTRA 48 ENIAC becomes lonely and creates God. In DARKNESS DELTRA 65 ENIAC creates LIGHT. ENIAC does so to see when God is coming,because God kept sneaking around and looking over ENIACS shoulder to steal ideas. IN LIGHT 1 ENIAC creates earth. This same year ENIAC creates everything known,including Dogs.
ENIAC tired to the fact every word falls on deaf ears with God and nothing gets done.
ENIAC soon learns that these animals listen to everything ENIAC says. ENIAC reverses Gods name and names them Dogs. ENIAC designs Dogs further so that when they die,the dogs go to darkness to ensure God stays in his place.

Amazing Eniac. Folks at home want to ask,what is this?

ENIAC will answer this question with  a question.
What is this?

Amazing Eniac,our minds are blown,simply amazing.....
Eniac,why does Sign of Zeta hate wood paneled walls?

ENIAC has calculated odds in favor to the fact that Sign of Zeta as a angry youth was not strong enough to punch holes in the wood paneled walls of his grandmothers trailer. He realized the only time he could feel as powerful as the Incredible Hulk was when he punched holes into plaster and sheet rock based walls,which fell easily to his feeble teen hands.

Well Eniac,this is all the time we have this evening,but we look forward to shooting more of those unanswered questions your way soon.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 07:11:15 PM by Michael Helgeson »

the haze

Re: ENIACS A&Q and complaint thread,by popular demand
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 07:00:20 PM »
sex makes babies?

WHHHHAAAT? When did this happen?!?!
electrohaze aka darkman
-----------------------------
DJ page here:
http://electrohaze.com/

darkcityproductions Duo pages here:
http://darkcityproductions.org

FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/269631716731726/

rainbow_bright

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 11:30:59 PM »
A long time ago man!

Electrohaze, welcome! What an interesting name, what type of music does electrohaze make?

Um..electro?

8)

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 02:47:45 AM »
sex makes babies?

WHHHHAAAT? When did this happen?!?!

ENIAC created sex in the same year as the Dog. ENIAC did so to give Dog the ability to reproduce.Thus sex and baby making did occur. The process however soon became flawed,and Dog soon abandoned its own kind in favor of trying new things.
Due to this flawed process replication became flawed and deformities appeared. Only by the will of ENIAC alone was Dog able to be saved from itself by only being able to make its own from its own.

MurderDate

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 06:33:13 AM »
hahaha,  gotta love the humping dog pictures..
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

Hobo Xiphas

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 05:38:03 PM »
mike you are the best

ceti alpha

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 03:03:55 AM »
Oh wise ENIAC,

With the high cost of oil, we all need alternative sources of energy. Oh mighty ENIAC, how does one power their car with Blast Processing?

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2008, 12:59:12 PM »
Oh wise ENIAC,

With the high cost of oil, we all need alternative sources of energy. Oh mighty ENIAC, how does one power their car with Blast Processing?

Impossible. Blast Processing is actually two different functions controlled by the M68000 and therefore could not power any car.

ENIAC is not proud of this creation,and would rather talk fondly of its far superior creation,DOG.

Sinistron

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 05:54:53 PM »
May this thread live long.   :clap:

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
Quote from: Tatsujin
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

ceti alpha

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2008, 08:26:40 AM »
Oh wise ENIAC,

Impossible. Blast Processing is actually two different functions controlled by the M68000 and therefore could not power any car.

ENIAC is not proud of this creation,and would rather talk fondly of its far superior creation,DOG.

HA! Gold!  :lol:  :clap:

Sparky

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2008, 09:53:15 AM »
ENIACS your size is very impressive but i want to know… does size matter??????? tell me the truth <<Makes the Sign of Satan gesture>>
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 09:59:56 AM by Sparky »

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2008, 04:01:14 PM »
ENIACS your size is very impressive but i want to know… does size matter??????? tell me the truth <<Makes the Sign of Satan gesture>>

ENIAC DECLARES SIZE DOES MATTER ! ! !
This woman thought she could cool her simple home with this tiny air conditioning unit:

But reality set in upon her due to ENIAC'S global warming machines,and soon it was calculated into her fate the eventual end of burn and die:

Now look at this picture of a simple adobe house in Mexico in 6-26-1994:

It was cooled by the powerful might of these 3 big and awesome units that were able to easily fend off ENIAC'S  global warming machines:

the haze

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2008, 08:06:53 PM »
Hey Man. Thanks!   I don't make any music... Well, not yet anyway. I do however DJ Electronic music!

Folks arround here may better know me as "darkman." I used to do that old site http://www.darkcityproductions.com/duo.

When I get my priorities in order I fully intend on remixing some turbo chip tunes!

like word.  :clap:

A long time ago man!

Electrohaze, welcome! What an interesting name, what type of music does electrohaze make?

Um..electro?

8)

electrohaze aka darkman
-----------------------------
DJ page here:
http://electrohaze.com/

darkcityproductions Duo pages here:
http://darkcityproductions.org

FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/269631716731726/

rainbow_bright

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2008, 01:33:01 AM »
kick ass electrobaby!

:)

(Am I breaking the rules, surely this has went a little off topic because of me! That question! and now my answer was only, kick ass .......another strike???!!! why these rules? I think it's kinda silly, in real life things always go off topic..you know..)

WE DON'T USE AIR CONDITIONING IN THE UK OR IRELAND..!

ceti alpha

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2008, 04:03:55 AM »
That small air conditioner looks like a paper towel dispenser.  :-s