Author Topic: What do you think Indy 5 will be called?  (Read 512 times)

Nintega Turbine Trio-CBS

What do you think Indy 5 will be called?
« on: May 22, 2008, 11:41:49 AM »
Hard to choose.

Joe Redifer

Re: What do you think Indy 5 will be called?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 11:43:44 AM »
It won't be called Indy-anything since Harrison has said "that's it!".  George wants to make Shia Labuff the new star maybe with Harrison in a Sean Connery type of role.

guyjin

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 11:53:20 AM »
Voted 'sapphire diaper' just cuz it references the best ACD shmup of all time  :D

though it would be a shame to see someone shit all over a bunch of 'em. maybe the last one will be a horror movie.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

nat

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 01:27:35 PM »
I am not voting here since these all reference Harrison Ford's old age, and should there be another Indiana Jones, he surely will not be in it (or he'll be in it in a capacity similar to the one Joe described).

I probably won't see any further Indiana Jones movies because of this very fact. At least, I'll wait until they come out on video. I plan to see this one on opening day, however (tomorrow).

Turbo D

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 02:34:02 PM »
I voted Indiana Jones and the Diamond Walker of Fate and am not sure why, lol. Oh well. I am looking forward to seeing the new one too!

Tatsujin

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 02:35:36 PM »
Indiana Bones and the Big Boner of Fate
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

Keranu

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 03:01:14 PM »
I voted for Indiana Jones and the Dentures of Solitude. Awesome name!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Sinistron

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 03:30:41 PM »
Nat opening day's today (Thursday) just came back from it.

Nintega was on the shout before trying to needle me saying that Indiana Jones 4 got mixed reviews- I told him that it got 80% on the rotten tomato reader- and his reply was that that was terrible for such a highly anticipated movie.  Completely the opposite- doesn't take a genius to know that the more anticipated a movie the more of a letdown it is.

That said- the movie was great- a straight up fun f*cking time at the movies- Anyone who's a real Indiana Jones fan should have a blast.  People crying about his age fail to realize that a real human couldn't do half of the shit he did in ANY of the four movies- regardless of what age he was then or now.  What kind of moron goes to an Indiana Jones movie expecting realism?  Anyway- Nintega's a young little punk who was probably still sucking on teet when the originals came out- and this is the moe crying about the guy's age.  We ALL got older- along with Harrison Ford- you're one of the only young ones here Nintega- and yet you come off even younger than that.  This is the same goon who blasted Iron Man and yet saw it twice in the theatres- I loved it and saw it once- he hated it and saw it twice  :roll:- his excuse was he saw it twice because some hot chick wanted to go see it with him.  Yeah right.

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 03:33:23 PM »
I swear Nintegras rant about Indy never ends,wtf....

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 03:50:50 PM »

Nintega was on the shout before trying to needle me saying that Indiana Jones 4 got mixed reviews- I told him that it got 80% on the rotten tomato reader- and his reply was that that was terrible for such a highly anticipated movie.  Completely the opposite- doesn't take a genius to know that the more anticipated a movie the more of a letdown it is.

That said- the movie was great- a straight up fun f*cking time at the movies- Anyone who's a real Indiana Jones fan should have a blast.  People crying about his age fail to realize that a real human couldn't do half of the shit he did in ANY of the four movies- regardless of what age he was then or now.  What kind of moron goes to an Indiana Jones movie expecting realism?  Anyway- Nintega's a young little punk who was probably still sucking on teet when the originals came out- and this is the moe crying about the guy's age.  We ALL got older- along with Harrison Ford- you're one of the only young ones here Nintega- and yet you come off even younger than that.  This is the same goon who blasted Iron Man and yet saw it twice in the theatres- I loved it and saw it once- he hated it and saw it twice  :roll:- his excuse was he saw it twice because some hot chick wanted to go see it with him.  Yeah right.

Worse thing is this punk is ranting and complaining,bitchin at every chance he gets about  a movie he hasn't even seen,has ZERO idea wtf hes talkin about. Stupid little shit.

Sinistron

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 04:00:30 PM »
Mike he's just been trying to kill my buzz- everytime I mentioned on shoutbox that I was amped to see it this tool jumps in saying it's gonna suck- and when I came back from Iron Man and loved it he was doing the same crap- changed his name to The Real Iron Man or something.  He was saying he almost fell asleep while watching Iron Man and yet he saw it twice in two weeks because of some hot chick.  If this guy's not a virgin I'd be shocked, honestly.  Among Nintega's other greatest hits was him on shoutbox saying that the pce has hardly any rpgs, that white guys don't use chopsticks, that pc-fx has only two playable games unless you know Japanese, and that he's the same as everyone else here and we'll soon learn how awesome he is.  So far I'm not impressed.  He also ripped off of Black Tiger and tried to pass off to me that Son Son II is the same game as Black Tiger and tried to play like he came to that conclusion on his own and not from Black Tiger's post- after questioning him further he proved that he knew nothing about Son Son II and couldn't even point out to me the similarities- other than breaking pots for zenny (which when I pretended wasn't true he said nothing- proving that he lacked conviction).  Then he was yelling about how to get the R-Type ship in Image Fight II and acted like he didn't read about how to do it on a thread here.  I checked his pcedaisakusen collection and Image Fight II wasn't listed.  Then he's like oh I just got it and I just beat it didn't have time yet to put it up there on the page  :roll:  Sure sure- probably why weeks later it still isn't listed in his collection.  Now he's the hero for pointing out some other dude's youtube video for the hidden shooters in the Konami dating sim.  Nintega loves to crib off other people's shit- loves to tell tales- and plays endless games to try to get under my skin because I was pissed at how he acted with Nat because Nat didn't turn around his duo in four days- even went so far as to say that he'd make me, you and Nectarsis sorry we ever came here.  I'm still waiting to feel sorry Nintega.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 04:12:37 PM by Sinistron »

atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 04:11:46 PM »
Same here,among his wide list of f*ck ups Im still actually awaiting this great moment of sorrow.... Kits promised similar things,all he ended up being in the end was a guy in a animal costume RIP pic that everyone laughed at till he left. tisk tisk

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2008, 03:00:39 AM »
I voted Indiana Jones and the Destiny of the Chameleon Cognomen Troll.

P.S. - I'll take maturity over immaturity any day.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Nintega Turbine Trio-CBS

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2008, 07:09:44 AM »
Mike he's just been trying to kill my buzz- everytime I mentioned on shoutbox that I was amped to see it this tool jumps in saying it's gonna suck- and when I came back from Iron Man and loved it he was doing the same crap- changed his name to The Real Iron Man or something.  He was saying he almost fell asleep while watching Iron Man and yet he saw it twice in two weeks because of some hot chick.  If this guy's not a virgin I'd be shocked, honestly.  Among Nintega's other greatest hits was him on shoutbox saying that the pce has hardly any rpgs, that white guys don't use chopsticks, that pc-fx has only two playable games unless you know Japanese, and that he's the same as everyone else here and we'll soon learn how awesome he is.  So far I'm not impressed.  He also ripped off of Black Tiger and tried to pass off to me that Son Son II is the same game as Black Tiger and tried to play like he came to that conclusion on his own and not from Black Tiger's post- after questioning him further he proved that he knew nothing about Son Son II and couldn't even point out to me the similarities- other than breaking pots for zenny (which when I pretended wasn't true he said nothing- proving that he lacked conviction).  Then he was yelling about how to get the R-Type ship in Image Fight II and acted like he didn't read about how to do it on a thread here.  I checked his pcedaisakusen collection and Image Fight II wasn't listed.  Then he's like oh I just got it and I just beat it didn't have time yet to put it up there on the page  :roll:  Sure sure- probably why weeks later it still isn't listed in his collection.  Now he's the hero for pointing out some other dude's youtube video for the hidden shooters in the Konami dating sim.  Nintega loves to crib off other people's shit- loves to tell tales- and plays endless games to try to get under my skin because I was pissed at how he acted with Nat because Nat didn't turn around his duo in four days- even went so far as to say that he'd make me, you and Nectarsis sorry we ever came here.  I'm still waiting to feel sorry Nintega.

Actually I feel sorry for you for not having what most human beings have. A SENSE OF HUMOR.  :x

Nintega Turbine Trio-CBS

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2008, 07:13:16 AM »

Worse thing is this punk is ranting and complaining,bitchin at every chance he gets about  a movie he hasn't even seen,has ZERO idea wtf hes talkin about. Stupid little shit.

LOL it will be a matter of time until you and your little "friend" will not be allow in the site anymore if you keep this up. Stop being drama queens and get over yourselves...  :evil: