Author Topic: What do you think Indy 5 will be called?  (Read 508 times)

Nintega Turbine Trio-CBS

Re: What do you think Indy 5 will be called?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 07:15:34 AM »
I voted Indiana Jones and the Destiny of the Chameleon Cognomen Troll.

P.S. - I'll take maturity over immaturity any day.

Another one who has lost the ability to laugh over the years. *sigh*

Sinistron

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 07:17:22 AM »
Actually I feel sorry for you for not having what most human beings have. A SENSE OF HUMOR.  :x

You automatically assume (what a shock) that your corny jokes and jests are undeniable comedic gold.  I have a fine sense of humor- as a decent enough portion here can attest to- I just don't have your sense of humor.  The infantile moron shtick is more suitable to Pee Wee Herman- you're not him.

and yeah I saw this:
Nintega Is Science  11:04:21 AM Reporting a topic to a moderator.  I'm not exactly quaking in my boots.

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
Quote from: Tatsujin
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 07:17:33 AM »
Nat opening day's today (Thursday) just came back from it.

Nintega was on the shout before trying to needle me saying that Indiana Jones 4 got mixed reviews- I told him that it got 80% on the rotten tomato reader- and his reply was that that was terrible for such a highly anticipated movie.  Completely the opposite- doesn't take a genius to know that the more anticipated a movie the more of a letdown it is.

That said- the movie was great- a straight up fun f*cking time at the movies- Anyone who's a real Indiana Jones fan should have a blast.  People crying about his age fail to realize that a real human couldn't do half of the shit he did in ANY of the four movies- regardless of what age he was then or now.  What kind of moron goes to an Indiana Jones movie expecting realism?  Anyway- Nintega's a young little punk who was probably still sucking on teet when the originals came out- and this is the moe crying about the guy's age.  We ALL got older- along with Harrison Ford- you're one of the only young ones here Nintega- and yet you come off even younger than that.  This is the same goon who blasted Iron Man and yet saw it twice in the theatres- I loved it and saw it once- he hated it and saw it twice  :roll:- his excuse was he saw it twice because some hot chick wanted to go see it with him.  Yeah right.

Worse thing is this punk is ranting and complaining,bitchin at every chance he gets about  a movie he hasn't even seen,has ZERO idea wtf hes talkin about. Stupid little shit.

LOL it will be a matter of time until you and your little "friend" will not be allow in the site anymore if you keep this up. Stop being drama queens and get over yourselves...  :evil:

This is coming from the guy who's managed to spit out as many racist terms as I have fingers and toes.....
Does...does..does your youtube friends approve of such a runt,or do you only act this way here???? Oh never mind,you'd bla...bla...blame it on the hackers...or tha floods. Seriously,Aaron doesn't approve of racist,and you've shown how much of one you are in the shout plenty of times with all the racist rants and slurs youve managed to fling.

Equally funny is that your sitting there reporting Sini for crap you started in the shout box and kept up on a daily basis screwing with him,myself,and others in shout,along with trolling other threads Like Kits used to... Oh but wait,I forgot,you go back and remove all those post to cover your tracks,clever boy,clever boy...Kits never thought of doing that.

You want to know why we don't like you?
You screwed with Nat. You're  a racist. You troll about on threads and especially in shout every few hours on purpose starting shit with us. You act like  a victim when the shit hits the fan or back fires against you.
AND last but not least,you whine about the great flood all too often. Get over it. Maybe it happened for a reason,to put you back in your place for being such a racist scum bag.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 07:28:56 AM by Michael Helgeson »

Nintega Turbine Trio-CBS

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2008, 07:24:50 AM »
Nat opening day's today (Thursday) just came back from it.

Nintega was on the shout before trying to needle me saying that Indiana Jones 4 got mixed reviews- I told him that it got 80% on the rotten tomato reader- and his reply was that that was terrible for such a highly anticipated movie.  Completely the opposite- doesn't take a genius to know that the more anticipated a movie the more of a letdown it is.

That said- the movie was great- a straight up fun f*cking time at the movies- Anyone who's a real Indiana Jones fan should have a blast.  People crying about his age fail to realize that a real human couldn't do half of the shit he did in ANY of the four movies- regardless of what age he was then or now.  What kind of moron goes to an Indiana Jones movie expecting realism?  Anyway- Nintega's a young little punk who was probably still sucking on teet when the originals came out- and this is the moe crying about the guy's age.  We ALL got older- along with Harrison Ford- you're one of the only young ones here Nintega- and yet you come off even younger than that.  This is the same goon who blasted Iron Man and yet saw it twice in the theatres- I loved it and saw it once- he hated it and saw it twice  :roll:- his excuse was he saw it twice because some hot chick wanted to go see it with him.  Yeah right.

Worse thing is this punk is ranting and complaining,bitchin at every chance he gets about  a movie he hasn't even seen,has ZERO idea wtf hes talkin about. Stupid little shit.

LOL it will be a matter of time until you and your little "friend" will not be allow in the site anymore if you keep this up. Stop being drama queens and get over yourselves...  :evil:

This is coming from the guy who's managed to spit out as many racist terms as I have fingers and toes.....
Does...does..does your youtube friends approve of such a runt,or do you only act this way here???? Oh never mind,you'd bla...bla...blame it on the hackers...or tha floods. Seriously,Aaron doesn't approve of racist,and you've shown how much of one you are in the shout plenty of times. Equally funny is that your sitting there reporting Sini for crap you started in the shout box and kept up on a daily basis screwing with him,myself,and others,along with trolling other threads Like Kits used to... Oh but wait,I forgot,you go back and remove all those post to cover your tracks,clever boy,clever boy...

:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2008, 07:30:54 AM »
You should go back up and read my revised post. It might help you buy a clue.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2008, 08:22:08 AM »
Another one who has lost the ability to laugh over the years. *sigh*

Oh, am I not allowed to peer into my own crystal ball to create a silly title?  Sorry chief, but I didn't find your title choices to be particularly funny or creative.  Moreover, I don't have a problem with Ford's age or the age of the franchise; I'd much rather watch Indy 4 than any of the puerile rubbish usually poured forth from studios.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles