Author Topic: WTF? Nasa sent a robot to Mars in it didn't explode?  (Read 182 times)

Nintega Turbine Trio-CBS

WTF? Nasa sent a robot to Mars in it didn't explode?
« on: May 26, 2008, 07:59:22 AM »
I bet my account Mars has always been a giant floating rock in space. Why? Look my name account name.

SignOfZeta

Re: WTF? Nasa sent a robot to Mars in it didn't explode?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 11:35:06 AM »
Do you get a check from the government for this problem?

Joe Redifer

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 12:56:13 PM »
I really do not understand the topic title.

However, I am willing to bet that Mars' orbit was shifted a long time ago.  I am also betting that it is older than Earth.  What's beyond Mars?  An ASS'ROID belt.  What did all of those rocks used to be?  Probably a planet that blew up because when GTA4 was released there it couldn't handle so much awesome, shifting Mars' obit and screwing things up.  There could have once been life on Mars.  Likely not intelligent life, but life nonetheless.

By the way, I am not a GTA fan.  I am making fun of people who thing GTA 4 is the second cumming.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 12:59:26 PM by Joe Redifer »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 04:10:33 AM »
What does your title mean?  The robot was in Mars, Mars was in the robot, or what?!?  :-k

I bet my account Mars has always been a giant floating rock in space. Why? Look my name account name.

Surrender your account immediately, as Mars is much more than a giant, floating space rock; Its core is magma (liquefied minerals), whereas rocks are hard, consolidated minerals.  Furthermore, few would classify its polar ice caps, thin atmosphere, or the iron oxide dust (rust) covering the surface as 'rocks'.  The term 'floating' also can not be accurately applied to Mars, as it doesn't move about aimlessly nor is it buoyant in a gas or liquid fluid.  What is this so called science of which you speak?  I suspect that it is related to scientology and not a true system of knowledge.  :P
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

nectarsis

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 04:13:50 AM »
LMAO Necro  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>