Author Topic: BRINGING WHITE CASTLES STRAIGHT TO NAT  (Read 837 times)

Turbo D

Re: BRINGING WHITE CASTLES STRAIGHT TO NAT
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2008, 08:40:55 PM »
Mustard ain't always too popular. I have to special order my whopper from BurgerKing to get mustard on it! Mmmm... whopper with mustard  =P~

ceti alpha

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2008, 02:03:41 AM »
Mustard ain't always too popular. I have to special order my whopper from BurgerKing to get mustard on it! Mmmm... whopper with mustard  =P~

I used to have love for BK, but now it's just ass blaster in a bun.

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Sinistron

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2008, 02:17:26 AM »
Why don't they use mustard in NY? Out here in the Chicago area mustard is ok, but some resteraunts will refuse to put ketchup on a good Chicago dog  [-X .

I don't know really- but it's funny- there's so many fools here who have never had mustard on a hamburger before because they'd never think to do it- because they've never gotten it like that in a fast food chain (I can't think of a single fast food chain in NY that puts mustard on the hamburgers).  I remember when I was little the first time I'd had a hamburger at on out-of-state McDonald's and there was mustard on it- it was so strange to me.  I loved it.  Now I put everything on my burgers- ketchup, mayo, mustard, A1- good stuff.

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
Quote from: Tatsujin
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

nat

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2008, 03:52:47 AM »
Oh man, I never really thought about this. I remember as a youngster getting McDonald's all the burgers always had mustard. In recent years, now that I think about it, I'm realizing maybe they stopped doing the mustard thing at some point? That's odd, I never really noticed when that happened.

MurderDate

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2008, 12:17:58 PM »
yeah and they stopped putting those gristley grey specks in the chicken nuggets!!  wtff!??  :shock:
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

RR1980

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2008, 09:35:34 PM »
well they also sell white castle burgers in the frozen foods section in most grocery stores too :-"

Lochlan

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2008, 11:58:16 PM »
well they also sell white castle burgers in the frozen foods section in most grocery stores too :-"

They are pretty good -- although living on the left coast I've never had a "real one".

Of course, when I say "they are pretty good", what I really mean is that someone with standards as low as mine would begrudgingly eat one if no better alternatives were available.

I wish I had one right now.
I'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.