Author Topic: The show em if you got em Tattoo thread  (Read 1664 times)

Black Tiger

Re: The show em if you got em Tattoo thread
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 10:09:52 AM »
Here are some of mine-

http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Joe Redifer

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 12:03:59 PM »
Love the Decepticon and Cobra tattoos!

nat

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2008, 12:07:50 PM »
Megadeth fan? f*ck yeah, Mustaine FTW!

Sinistron

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 12:18:28 PM »
That Bonk tat is f*cking SWEET

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2008, 06:32:43 PM »
Megadeth fan? f*ck yeah, Mustaine FTW!

Hells yeah, though I still haven't picked up United Abominations.  ](*,)
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2008, 03:03:25 AM »

My 1st tattoo at 19

I bet you regret that one now, since fratboys love putting calvin peeing on everything in sight, on everything in sight.

Like the others said,f*ck'em and the hicks too with the trucks with those damn stickers. C&H are the greatest,for all time.

Nintega Turbine Trio-CBS

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2008, 04:20:19 AM »
I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't be caught dead being seen with a Star Wars/Trek, GI Joe, Transformers tattoo on my skin. That is chick repelent.  [-(

Also a video game character tattoo = instant failure. You know you really don't have to express your obsession video games to the world. Otherwise most people will laugh in your face and never take you seriously. Some nerdy hobbies are best kept secret.  [-X

Black Tiger

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2008, 04:21:28 AM »
I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't be caught dead being seen with a Transformers tattoo on my skin. That is chick repelent.  :-s

Women are attracted to much more than tattoo subject matter (such as looks, physical fitness and personality). However, they still like to use my tattoos to strike up a conversation.

Also a video character tattoo = instant failure. You know you really don't have to express your love for video games to the world. Otherwise most people will laugh in your face and never take you seriously. Some nerdy hobbies are best kept secret.

I've never experienced anything like this. But I I'm not looking to impress anyone, especially the type of people who would laugh in someone's face. Also hobbies don't make the nerd, its the individual that nerdifies his lifestyle.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

nectarsis

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2008, 04:37:48 AM »
I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't be caught dead being seen with a Star Wars/Trek, GI Joe, Transformers tattoo on my skin. That is chick repelent.  [-(

Also a video game character tattoo = instant failure. You know you really don't have to express your obsession video games to the world. Otherwise most people will laugh in your face and never take you seriously. Some nerdy hobbies are best kept secret.  [-X

Spoken like a person that is to insecure to actually CARE what others think.   :roll:  If you worry what other people will think about what you like, or are embarrassed  you shouldn't do it (or get past the high school mindset).  :roll:  I plan on at least 3 more tats, will try and post images soon. :mrgreen:

BTW Black Tiger...LOVE the Transformer, and Cora tats, the Bonk is teh shit to.  :clap:

« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 04:44:32 AM by nectarsis »
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

Nintega Turbine Trio-CBS

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2008, 05:18:45 AM »

Spoken like a person that is to insecure to actually CARE what others think.   :roll:  If you worry what other people will think about what you like, or are embarrassed  you shouldn't do it (or get past the high school mindset).  :roll:  I plan on at least 3 more tats, will try and post images soon. :mrgreen:

BTW Black Tiger...LOVE the Transformer, and Cora tats, the Bonk is teh shit to.  :clap:

High school mindset? Whatever dude. It may be awesome for you since you most likely live in a town where people think nerds are cool but where I am from which is a ghetto full of uneducated people, you better cover any geeky tattoos you have.

nectarsis

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2008, 05:36:54 AM »

High school mindset? Whatever dude. It may be awesome for you since you most likely live in a town where people think nerds are cool but where I am from which is a ghetto full of uneducated people, you better cover any geeky tattoos you have.

Once again with thestupid assumptions.  I grew up most of my life in a neighborhood where i was the only white guy.  Being ashamed of something you do (like a tat) means either...

A.)  You didn't think it thru enough
B.)  You're to big of a pussy to be proud of what you're into.

Ironic...you claim to live in a "ghetto", yet you feel the N word means common use of friend.  If you truelly lived in a ghetto neighborhood you would know better. 
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

Nintega Turbine Trio-CBS

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2008, 05:48:37 AM »

Once again with thestupid assumptions.  I grew up most of my life in a neighborhood where i was the only white guy.  Being ashamed of something you do (like a tat) means either...

A.)  You didn't think it thru enough
B.)  You're to big of a pussy to be proud of what you're into.

Ironic...you claim to live in a "ghetto", yet you feel the N word means common use of friend.  If you truelly lived in a ghetto neighborhood you would know better. 

Wait. So YOU are telling me that you can tell ANYONE at age 30 something that you love video games without people giving you weird looks and walk around with a tattoo of a PC Engine system without people attempting to pick a fight because they hate nerds? You dude must live in freaking bizzaro world.  :o

Sinistron

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2008, 05:58:41 AM »
You know you really don't have to express your obsession video games to the world. Otherwise most people will laugh in your face and never take you seriously. Some nerdy hobbies are best kept secret.  [-X

This coming from a twit that has about 400 public youtube videos where he's showing the world exactly how much of a hopeless geek he is. 
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your projection is hilarious.  Worry about yourself guy.  I'm sure Black Tiger's actually been laid.  I'm also just as sure that you've never been.  :wink:

That is chick repelent.

Lol.  If I've ever in my life seen something that is truly "chick repellent" it's some oafish moe sporting a "boobies make me smile" tee-shirt that he probably picked up from Spencer Gifts.  Sound familiar Nintega?  :wink:

Also Nintega- on a more serious note- sounds like you get your ass kicked a lot in your neighborhood. 

:clap:  Good times, eh?  :P
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 06:04:30 AM by Sinistron »

Nintega Turbine Trio-CBS

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2008, 06:01:51 AM »
You know you really don't have to express your obsession video games to the world. Otherwise most people will laugh in your face and never take you seriously. Some nerdy hobbies are best kept secret.  [-X

This coming from a twit that has about 400 public youtube videos where he's showing the world exactly how much of a hopeless geek he is. 

Your projection is hilarious.  Worry about yourself guy.  I'm sure Black Tiger's actually been laid.  I'm also just as sure that you've never been.  :wink:

That is chick repelent.

Lol.  If I've ever in my life seen something that is truly "chick repellent" it's some oafish moe sporting a "boobies make me smile" tee-shirt that he probably picked up from Spencer Gifts.  Sound familiar Nintega?  :wink:

So you are insulting Keranu and Black Tiger too. Smart man (and I use that term loosely).  :roll:

Sinistron

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2008, 06:15:40 AM »
No, lol.  I'm only insulting you.

I myself am a geek of a high order. Chicks actually really like passionate guys, but smart ones who don't give a shit about what other people think of them, and ones with at least some f*cking sense of style.  You come up wildly short in these regards I'm afraid.  I would elaborate further on your many shortcomings, assumptions, corny sense of humor, lack of style, and intense stupidity, but I feel that you've been doing a fine job yourself champ.  :)