Author Topic: Another wacked out PCE auction lol!  (Read 1984 times)

albinoMithos

Re: Another wacked out PCE auction lol!
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2008, 09:29:41 PM »
Well the system and 51 games didn't sell for $288, so surely 15 games will sell for that amount...right?

If that doesn't work, maybe you can get $288 for 5 games!  It's a fail-safe strategy!

](*,)

Oh no you see
I have added an NGC Certified Graded MS 69 (mint state 69) 1/10 Oz .999 fine Gold $5 Eagle to this Auction (1 away from Perfect).  Those of you who know what this is know exactly what this is worth.  Games are priced at about $10 Each.  Plenty of room for multiple bids.

He's pricing them at $10 a pop which totals to $150 and then adding in a NGC Certified Graded MS 69 (mint state 69) 1/10 Oz .999 fine Gold $5 Eagle which is apparently worth $138 and has everything to do with the rest of the lot.......

Lochlan

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2008, 11:11:04 PM »
He's pricing them at $10 a pop which totals to $150 and then adding in a NGC Certified Graded MS 69 (mint state 69) 1/10 Oz .999 fine Gold $5 Eagle which is apparently worth $138 and has everything to do with the rest of the lot.......

You know, I figured at first that the coin was probably not really worth anything.  That is to say, I thought the value was relatively low compared with the overall package price.

But just now I did a quick search on ebay.  That search revealed that the coin might be worth around (or even over) $100 -- although maybe not, I don't know anything about coins.  In any case, it seems to me that the overall price still does not reflect an actual market value.

Now all he has to do is find a person who collects coins AND PC Engine games, but isn't good at assessing the value of either.
I'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

Sinistron

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2008, 02:04:13 AM »
LOL this 1gtsfan is a grand fool.  Talking about the filthy cosmetic shape of his system and games as if it's an archaeological unearthing.  Let's keep the dirt encrusted on it for further date testing.  I love looking at his pictures too- starts my day up bright and fresh with a long hearty laugh looking at this gangster sign throwing mongoloid.  Sic' em champ.

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
Quote from: Tatsujin
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

vestcoat

« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2008, 03:16:57 AM »
Well the system and 51 games didn't sell for $288, so surely 15 games will sell for that amount...right?

If that doesn't work, maybe you can get $288 for 5 games!  It's a fail-safe strategy!

](*,)
:lol:
I couldn't find any today, but there's at least one seller who regularly lists lots of 10 loose PCE hucards for $30 and those don't exactly go flying off the shelf either.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2008, 04:04:42 AM »
This is some of the funniest shit ever,seriously. Gold coins and hu-cards. Whats next, when this doesn't sell is he going to add a treasure chest and a playboy to the lot,and knock the game count down to 3 games???

Also,I don't imagine someone who's into selling million dollar homes wasting their time on ebay like this. For that matter coming here,hanging out at West Side Bakery,or deciding to keep a dirty as shit Pc-Engine when they could easily afford better. You really gotta love make-believe,I guess if it worked for Hitler though,it can work for this guy too.  :wink:

Lochlan

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2008, 04:08:00 AM »
Whats next, when this doesn't sell is he going to add a treasure chest and a playboy to the lot

I'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

nectarsis

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2008, 04:08:45 AM »
Yea sells Million dollar homes, yet has no clue how to use Ebay  :roll: :roll: Especially when a majority of his auctions are $5 or less.  Yep he's a big $ hustla  :lol: :twisted:
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2008, 04:29:03 AM »
Hes a master of the three finger discount though I bet.  :-k

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2008, 06:09:38 AM »
But just now I did a quick search on ebay.  That search revealed that the coin might be worth around (or even over) $100 -- although maybe not, I don't know anything about coins.  In any case, it seems to me that the overall price still does not reflect an actual market value.

You're pretty close on the coin's value.  Unless it's a rare coin (doubtful, else he would've given a better description), it's worth a bit more than spot price, which would be about $80 as of late.  Knowing this, his lot has the games valued at $19 each, not $10.  To reach his numbers, you'd have to go the most expensive route and buy a uncirculated coin straight from the gub-mint (ha-ha, I slay me).

I repeat, 1gtsfan: good luck with your auctions and smile when you pay the insertion fees.  Ebay loves to insert - all day, everyday.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

MurderDate

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2008, 08:30:13 AM »

OMG I had no idea the seller of that ridiculous auction lot actually joined the forums!! ROFL  :mrgreen: :shock: :mrgreen: :shock:
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

nectarsis

« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2008, 08:54:06 AM »
And your point is  :-k :?:
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

1gtsfan

« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2008, 08:58:59 AM »
And your point is  :-k :?:

You guys should have paid attention in math class, could have made some money. 

nectarsis

« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2008, 09:03:39 AM »
Yea like anybody would bid on your stuff after your nonsensical logic, and chaging prices on you auction so many times (when you obviously have no clue on it's true value).  If you are such a great sales man (must be if you sell such high end stuff as you claim), you would know how to properly research prices, and know that no self respecting game collector would buy a dirty ass system (overpriced at that) "beacuse you don't clean stuff like this ruins the value"  :roll: :roll:

1gtsfan

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2008, 09:17:30 AM »
Since you guys are all watching my auctions so carefully here you might as well go here....

www.1gtsfan.com

this song is for all u haters....

f*ck all you hoes

West Syde Biatch....for the record, i was born in the Far East, Someone mentioned Taiwan, thats actually where i was when those pics were taken.  thats why there was that "token" white boy.  white boy speaks chinese.  i never wronged anyone....talk all the shit you want...i got nothin to hide.

The first picture was in hawaii thats why the shit is sideways...

Peace,

I'm Tupacs biggest fan too...

Louis Fan

Thats my real name...look me up all you want.