Author Topic: Touch my warp whistle...  (Read 1013 times)

MotoRoaderMike

Re: Touch my warp whistle...
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 04:08:52 AM »
Quote from: onemadbastard
...also able to fake an orgasm is a plus.

pls tell me how a male can fake an orgasm?? :-k :shock: :?

PLS? What the f*ck is that? Am I in a kindergarten class here? It's PLEASE. Not PLS.

Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 04:17:12 AM »
PLS? What the f*ck is that? Am I in a kindergarten class here? It's PLEASE. Not PLS.

Yet you understood what she meant.  How strange.  :-k
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

MotoRoaderMike

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 04:27:36 AM »
Why the f*ck do so many people think it's so cool to spell certain words wrong these days? What's so cool about that? It doesn't make anyone I know look cool. It makes them look retarded.

Sinistron

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 05:21:51 AM »
Why the f*ck do so many people think it's so cool to spell certain words wrong these days? What's so cool about that? It doesn't make anyone I know look cool. It makes them look retarded.

Settle the f*ck down maestro.  It was shortened is all.  Besides, we're on an online forum- where people use LOL and IIRC and the like.  I don't think Missa was trying to impress you or others with her cool.  Call me crazy.  Necro's right too- you understood it fine, did you not?  Coming off like some goddamn uppity English teach- don't drop that monocle Professor- someone like me might sneak up and smash you in the head with a textbook.

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

MissaFX

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 05:28:34 AM »

?  I have been typing several words in short form on the internet since I started mudding in 1996.  I don't think it makes me look cool.  However things like what you typed above sure don't make anyone I know look cool either, it makes them look like an ass.

Apparently we are in Kindergarten again and Billy's hitting me because he doesn't like the way I write...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Grow up...seriously.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

guyjin

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2008, 05:28:37 AM »

PLS? What the f*ck is that?

you're new to this whole internet thing, aren't you?
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2008, 05:41:47 AM »
I thought Missa was cool because she was referencing the Polska Liga Siatkówki (a.k.a. the Polish Volleyball League), which is notorious for faking orgasms and refraining from the use vibrators for fear of chipping their teeth.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 06:27:29 AM »
I can sympathize with MRM about the whole "l33t" internet hacker lingo,its just that this particular comment about Missa doesn't fit Missa. No offense to Missa,as this is a plus,but she never tries to look cool around here. MRM,I've been wondering what you have been up to as of late,as your posting slowed down a bit awhile back and I never spot you in shout.

ceti alpha

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 07:22:14 AM »
OMG! WTF?! STOP TEH ABBS!!  :P

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

MotoRoaderMike

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 08:44:32 AM »
All of a sudden, I'm the a$$hole. Why? I join no less than a year ago, everyone likes me. Now all of a sudden they're getting on my case.

MissaFX

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 08:59:45 AM »
All of a sudden, I'm the a$$hole. Why? I join no less than a year ago, everyone likes me. Now all of a sudden they're getting on my case.

It's not that they think you are an a$$hole, it is that some people, myself included think that if you want to talk about proper spelling, you should just make your own thread about it.  Don't call one member of the board out because they used a shortened version of one word in a post.  If SNK considers "fun" to be a strong word, just imagine what they would say about the word you used, "f*ck".  What you say about me comes accross very strong and to begin with I am one of the people on the board who has a real spelling problem in the first place.  I really do misspell in a lot of my posts and it isn't because I am trying to look cool, it is because I have a mild-medium form of autism.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Sinistron

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 09:20:25 AM »

whoa - settle down sabertooth.  You attacked Missa- perhaps the nicest person on this forum- for some half-brained reason- because she didn't put the vowels into PLEASE- you knew damn well what she was trying to convey- she wasn't talking to you- and you jump down her throat.  Now we defend her and we're "getting on" your "case"?  An apology could have easily been offered- but I guess you're too f*cking "cool" for that, eh?

As for your initial throat-jumping-

"Why the f*ck do so many people think it's so cool to spell certain words wrong these days? What's so cool about that? It doesn't make anyone I know look cool. It makes them look retarded."

I guess it's only "cool" when you do it Moto-roader.

Dammit, that's the guy from BIONIC Commando...

Frickin' sweet.

BTW, speaking of Speed Racer:

I'm rootin' for Robo.

Radical, mon!

Yep

lol

If you wanna play a game that's AWESOME, that REALLY kicks ASS, then look no further!

He's a cute lil' guy, ain't he? ... Plus he's so friggin' cute!!!

Where ya from?

and on and on and on and on.  Yeah- I'm that nightmare that will look through your prior posts to make you look like a jerkoff.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 09:23:06 AM by Sinistron »

atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 09:36:35 AM »
Sini's right Moto. We all have some sort of grammar issue of some type, whether its misspelling or using short term spellings,making fun of others for it or outright attacking them is pretty lame and uncalled for when the person hasn't even done anything to you prior. For that matter,you are a pretty cool guy,so what you said above just doesn't seem like anything you'd do to begin with. You never made it a habit before of just outright attacking people for no reason or provoking, so whats the deal? My only real gripe is when people do the "l33t" nonsense. I cant stand that crap to no end because its ego driven people who think they are net savvy hackers that use it.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 09:46:21 AM by Michael Helgeson »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 09:42:38 AM »

Don't worry, we still love you.  Just don't act so surprised when others notice that you're acting like a tool and then call you on it.

Yeah- I'm that nightmare that will look through your prior posts to make you look like a jerkoff.

.....and in the process make yourself look equally jerkoffish.  :wink:

guyjin

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2008, 10:04:47 AM »
All of a sudden, I'm the a$$hole.

No, you're just being silly. Years back, I was in the habit of correcting people's spelling and grammar on teh internets.   I eventually figured out that beating my head against the wall and expecting the wall to break is foolish.  :P
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin