Author Topic: Touch my warp whistle...  (Read 1010 times)

Sinistron

Re: Touch my warp whistle...
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2008, 11:26:39 AM »
All of a sudden, I'm the a$$hole. Why? I join no less than a year ago, everyone likes me. Now all of a sudden they're getting on my case.

Don't worry, we still love you.  Just don't act so surprised when others notice that you're acting like a tool and then call you on it.

Yeah- I'm that nightmare that will look through your prior posts to make you look like a jerkoff.

.....and in the process make yourself look equally jerkoffish.  :wink:

Hahaha.  Yeah- I may be that nightmare too  :) 
Though I do contest that it only makes me look partially jerkoffish- but beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess  :-"
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 11:29:48 AM by Sinistron »

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Joe Redifer

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2008, 11:45:24 AM »
Moto, you need to realize that most people are morons who somehow manage to complete school despite their lack of education.  They may claim to know proper spelling and grammar, but they don't practice it and they quickly forget.  They will use the exuse of "dis iz teh internetz so i can b lazy lol y do u care dis iz not an essay or a test u fag go fuk urself lol omg wtf lol"

Using bad spelling and grammar for satirical purposes, etc is completely OK, though.

Sinistron

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2008, 11:50:13 AM »
They will use the exuse of "dis iz teh internetz so i can b lazy lol y do u care dis iz not an essay or a test u fag go fuk urself lol omg wtf lol"

How'd you manage to complete school Joe?
:-# (waits for the thunder)

ceti alpha

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2008, 12:08:25 PM »
All of a sudden, I'm the a$$hole. Why? I join no less than a year ago, everyone likes me. Now all of a sudden they're getting on my case.

:) Take it easy Moto. You just jumped down missa's throat is all. We don't need all dis drama up in da haus naaa.   :mrgreen:

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

MotoRoaderMike

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2008, 04:15:54 PM »

whoa - settle down sabertooth.  You attacked Missa- perhaps the nicest person on this forum- for some half-brained reason- because she didn't put the vowels into PLEASE- you knew damn well what she was trying to convey- she wasn't talking to you- and you jump down her throat.  Now we defend her and we're "getting on" your "case"?  An apology could have easily been offered- but I guess you're too f*cking "cool" for that, eh?

As for your initial throat-jumping-

"Why the f*ck do so many people think it's so cool to spell certain words wrong these days? What's so cool about that? It doesn't make anyone I know look cool. It makes them look retarded."

I guess it's only "cool" when you do it Moto-roader.

Dammit, that's the guy from BIONIC Commando...

Frickin' sweet.

BTW, speaking of Speed Racer:

I'm rootin' for Robo.

Radical, mon!

Yep

lol

If you wanna play a game that's AWESOME, that REALLY kicks ASS, then look no further!

He's a cute lil' guy, ain't he? ... Plus he's so friggin' cute!!!

Where ya from?

and on and on and on and on.  Yeah- I'm that nightmare that will look through your prior posts to make you look like a jerkoff.

Okay, first off:

1.Dammit has been around for years.

2.So has BTW and LOL

3.Rooting isn't a real word? Since when?

4.Isn't mon how jamaicans say man? If I recall right, I was impersonating a jamaican in that particular post.

5.Yep? Are you serious? I've been seeing people use yep for years

6.I've also seen "wanna" being used for years in addition to lil' and friggin'.

Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

nectarsis

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2008, 04:23:01 PM »
Wow...PLS has also been around for years. If you want to get technical Dammit is a bastardized version of damn it.  You had rootin', not rooting.  Sin was just showing you that you yourself have used shortened words. So wrong for some, not for all eh?
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2008, 04:46:46 PM »
Yea Motor,now you're just being a ass. Whats the deal. You were just as guilty as anyone,proof is above in your quotes. Pls has been used for years,nothing new. The "cool" trendy net way to do it woulda been plz anyway, which she didn't do,and for that matter,why do you care. You're harping over a silly subject that you yourself have been found guilty of doing also. You should simply drop it Moto.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2008, 08:17:28 PM »

How'd you manage to complete school Joe?

What???  Who says I did????

Sinistron

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2008, 02:20:06 AM »
Check out RotoRooter Rick with the double standard.  Some animals are more equal than others.  If you don't feel the need to apologize to Missa- even after she explained that she's partly autistic and that she wasn't trying to impress you with her cool- then have a ball -- but you could have warned us off the bat that you were an evil ogre.  The name "MotoRoader Mike" and the Speed Racer pics evoke a hypnotic "cool"- yet all we get is a malicious little brat with soiled panties.

Bonknuts

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2008, 03:47:28 AM »
I came back and see the thread has grown. Let's see.. Oh, two pages.... of crap. Bastards - all of you! See if I share *hawt* SMB related sex stuff with you guys next time.

Sinistron

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2008, 04:02:23 AM »
hey hey- that stuff was TEH good Bonknuts! Got any more?  :D

MissaFX

« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2008, 04:24:24 AM »
I came back and see the thread has grown. Let's see.. Oh, two pages.... of crap. Bastards - all of you! See if I share *hawt* SMB related sex stuff with you guys next time.

This is an actual picture of what the preceding post would look like if we were all in real life together:
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Sinistron

« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2008, 04:29:05 AM »
So is that Bonknuts holding the puppets?

MissaFX

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2008, 04:37:10 AM »
So is that Bonknuts holding the puppets?

Yessir.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2008, 05:00:32 AM »
Okay, first off:

I see you've filled up at the fail pump, but where are your subsequent offs?  Inquiring minds want to know!
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles